over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nevada State Athletic Commission bans TRT from combat sports....MMA

to act like its not a drug or an enhancement is ridiculous. We either need to open the flood gates completely and not test or go this route.

As you get older your test levels go down, its a fact of life. Yeah maybe its not fair that a 21 year old fighter has higher levels but an older fighter will have the experience, mental edge, composure..etc... it all balances out more or less.

I have no problem with trt or steroids or anything other than professional sports.. just ban it all and actually test right or legalize it all and drop the façade.

The media is the problem. Just like with baseball if they never told people then no one would know for sure and they couldn't say they are influencing kids or whatever other reasons they cry about. The UFC used to would not disclose which fighters were on TRT and they never should have. A person's medical problems are their own to know and tell others about.

The way the media would find out is because the commissions would release the fighters names who applied to use trt. So the UFC or fighters could not hide it if they wanted to. I deff think the media blew this thing up so big that fans started to look at it as cheating. That's when the UFC prob said this trt shit is gonna hit our bottom line. That's prob when they turned on trt.

The media is the problem. Just like with baseball if they never told people then no one would know for sure and they couldn't say they are influencing kids or whatever other reasons they cry about. The UFC used to would not disclose which fighters were on TRT and they never should have. A person's medical problems are their own to know and tell others about.

Why blame the media? Its their job to report good or bad. If an athlete us using a banned substance the blame falls onthe athlete not the media.

Why blame the media? Its their job to report good or bad. If an athlete us using a banned substance the blame falls onthe athlete not the media.

I think we all know the ratio of reporting bad news to good news is far out of wack its no where remotely close. Media in general if its not some celebrity drama then its about crime sprees or whatever business scandal. Too many good Samaritan deeds go unnoticed or unreported cuz majority of public dont give a shit and the media knows they dont generate ratings. Majority of public only wants to hear about the shit thats worse off than they are so they have something to make them feel better about over their own shitty lives. There is a handful of various newspapers and AM radio talk news programs that do a better job of a consistent balance of good/bad ratio news. but they are the exception to the rest of the print tabloids and majority of televised news that would rather sniff out scandals and/or drama to get ratings

Because we aren't talking the use of banned substances. I am talking about the use of legit medically prescribed and doctor monitored TRT. So yes I do think its the fighters business if he has medical problems and should be his decision whether his medical problem is public knowledge or not. Just like they should have never fined and suspended Nick Diaz for failing a drug test for weed when he lives in cali and has a medical prescription (nor should they have made his test results public). Just my opinion but I would think most here would agree that the media bashing of steroid use and trt is outright fucking ridiculous...

The way the media would find out is because the commissions would release the fighters names who applied to use trt. So the UFC or fighters could not hide it if they wanted to. I deff think the media blew this thing up so big that fans started to look at it as cheating. That's when the UFC prob said this trt shit is gonna hit our bottom line. That's prob when they turned on trt.

WHICH SHOULD BE ILLEGAL AS FUCK... Doctors cant disclose patient information. Your medical problems should be your business. :banghead::mad::banghead:

Exactly there probably using it to their advantage and its not 100% normal to be diabetic. Plus if they were not born that way its their own fault for abusing sugar in the past. :rolleyes:

The reason these guys need trt is from prior ped use. If you think these guys aren't blasting during training camp your kidding yourself. If you think insulin provides the same performance advantages as test you're crazy. You don't get to the elite levels of sports with low test levels. When you have ripped athletes like, Vitor, Ubereem, Marquart, Duffe et, claiming they suffer from low test its hard to take it seriously.

The reason these guys need trt is from prior ped use. If you think these guys aren't blasting during training camp your kidding yourself. If you think insulin provides the same performance advantages as test you're crazy. You don't get to the elite levels of sports with low test levels. When you have ripped athletes like, Vitor, Ubereem, Marquart, Duffe et, claiming they suffer from low test its hard to take it seriously.

Uhh my recommendation has been a lot more testing (especially of guys on trt) and a strict ban of anyone caught obviously abusing or using other substances with maybe a warning for guys that come in just a little out of range. You cant say they need it cause of prior use... You can guess that but you don't fucking know. Like I said the insulin argument some people only need it cause abused sugar. Where steroids always illegal? Where there not designers sold over the counter here in America? I'm sorry but your argument is invalid and makes you appear dumb IMO. I do understand that the way it was set up was flawed and allowed abuse. Remove the erroneous system not force men to live a substandard life or leave their profession.

Uhh my recommendation has been a lot more testing (especially of guys on trt) and a strict ban of anyone caught obviously abusing or using other substances with maybe a warning for guys that come in just a little out of range. You cant say they need it cause of prior use... You can guess that but you don't fucking know. Like I said the insulin argument some people only need it cause abused sugar. Where steroids always illegal? Where there not designers sold over the counter here in America? I'm sorry but your argument is invalid and makes you appear dumb IMO. I do understand that the way it was set up was flawed and allowed abuse. Remove the erroneous system not force men to live a substandard life or leave their profession.

If these guys are monitored, why would they come in with high levels. If you think aas and insulin are equal in performance enhancement you're dumb. How do you think these guys n got low test. I understand PEDS are a part of sports, but pretending that trt is legit treatment for pro athletes is a joke.

If these guys are monitored, why would they come in with high levels. If you think aas and insulin are equal in performance enhancement you're dumb. How do you think these guys n got low test. I understand PEDS are a part of sports, but pretending that trt is legit treatment for pro athletes is a joke.

They shouldn't hence why I said ban their ass. I didn't say they were equal but should a lesser performance enhancing drug be allowed? And in your opinion no pro athlete could have a legitimate reason to ever need testosterone replacement therapy? They are born will bull testes and are golden gods of men that's why are pro's to begin with right? If 1 muther fucking guy in the whole UFC needs TRT legitimately then that is enough reason for me to argue its validity. Why punish a man for a medical disability?

They shouldn't hence why I said ban their ass. I didn't say they were equal but should a lesser performance enhancing drug be allowed? And in your opinion no pro athlete could have a legitimate reason to ever need testosterone replacement therapy? They are born will bull testes and are golden gods of men that's why are pro's to begin with right? If 1 muther fucking guy in the whole UFC needs TRT legitimately then that is enough reason for me to argue its validity. Why punish a man for a medical disability?

If a diabetic doesn't get insulin they die, the same can't be said fir trt. The Olympics has issued 3 trt for thousand of athletes over the years. The ufc has like 11 for a hundred or so fighters. Pro adulterers are the best of the best, they don't go pro then suddenly get low test. When people see guys like Mir get a trt exemption then suddenly pack on a bunch of muscle they don't see trt as a medical issue. Or Rothwell, gets a trt exemption, looks the best he ever has in his career and proceed to ko Vera with ease.

I try to follow the sport but my wife hates it so I miss a lot.
what the fuck is a "cue" what does that mean he was wanting?
fill me in on this please!

Vitor is obviously juiced. I love watching him. no trt is kinda stupid, I mean they are really just banning having doc prescribed trt right? cuz I KNOW that 250mg of test a week puts me in VERY highest test I can have and not be off the chart. so why would someone ever get off? just get rid of the doctor. how the fuck would anyone know if you were on your own trt....?
sorry, I have limited knowledge of drug tested events as I stayed away from them LOL
-JS

testosterone/epitesosterone ratio pretty sure needs to be inside of 5:1.

Performance Enhancing Drugs

Three Positive Tests
Josh Barnett
November 2, 2001. Win over Bobby Hoffman (UFC 34). Tested positive for two different anabolic steroids (but I don't know which ones.)

March 22, 2002. Win over Randy Couture (UFC 36). Tested positive for boldenone, fluoxymesterone and nandrolone.

July, 2009. A random test in-between fights with Gilbert Yvel (Affliction) what would've been his fight with Fedor Emelianko. He next fought Siala-Mou Siliga (Dream 13). Tested positive for drostanolone.

Two Positive Tests
Stephan Bonnar
August 26, 2006. Loss to Forrest Griffin (UFC 62). Tested positive for boldenone.

October 13, 2012. Loss to Anderson Silva (UFC 153). Tested positive for drostanolone.

Kimo Leopoldo
June 19, 2004. Loss to Ken Shamrock (UFC 48). Tested positive for stanozolol.

July, 2006. A random test in-between his fights with Ikuhisa Minowa (PRIDE Bushido 8) and Dave Legeno (Cage Rage 18). Tested positive for stanozolol again.

Antonio Silva
July 26, 2008. Win over Justin Eilers (Elite XC). Tested positive for Boldenone.

December 7, 2013. Draw against Mark Hunt (UFC Fight Night 33). Tested positive for an elevated T/E ratio.

One Positive Test
Phil Baroni
June 22, 2007. Loss to Frank Shamrock (Strikeforce). Tested positive for boldenone and stanozolol.

Vitor Belfort
October 21, 2006. Loss to Dan Henderson (PRIDE 32). Tested positive for 4-Hydroxytestosterone.

Joey Beltran
December 15, 2012. Win over Igor Pokrajac (UFC on FX 6). Tested positive for nandrolone.

Brian Bowles
May 25, 2013. Loss to George Roop (UFC 160). Tested positive for an elevated testosterone to epitestosterone (T/E) ratio (20 times that of a normal man).

Rafael Cavalcante
May 19, 2012. Win over Mike Kyle (Strikeforce). Tested positive for stanozolol.

Kit Cope
January 20, 2007. Loss to Rob McCullough (WEC 25). Tested positive for boldenone.

Alexander Crispim
November 16, 2007. Win over Clint Coronel (Strikeforce). Tested positive for desoxymethyltestosterone.

Edwin Dewees
July 19, 2008. Loss to Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (Affliction.) Tested positive for nandrolone.

Robert Drysdale
Fall, 2013. Lost a random drug test before a scheduled fight with Cody Donovan at UFC 167. Tested positive for an elevated T/E ratio (19.4 times that of a normal human man).

Hermes Franca
July 7, 2007. Loss to Sean Sherk (UFC 73). Tested positive for drostanolone.

Royce Gracie
June 2, 2007. Win over Kazushi Sakuraba (K-1 Dynamite!! USA). Tested positive for nandrolone.

Dennis Hallman
November 16, 2007. Win over Jeremiah Metcalf (Strikeforce). Tested positive for drostanolone and nandrolone.

James Irvin:
December 2nd, 2010. Loss to Jorge Oliveira (Tachi Palace Fights 7). Tested positive for epitrenbolone. (in an earlier fight he also tested positive for painkillers, listed below).

Lavar Johnson
February 23, 2013. Loss to Brendan Schaub (UFC 157). Flagged for elevated levels of testosterone. An additional carbon isotope ratio test "confirmed the testosterone was consistent with the administration of a steroid," according to CSAC Executive Officer Andy Foster.

Jörgen Kruth:
May 20, 2007. Win over Freddy Kemayo (This was a kickboxing fight. He did not make his MMA debut until April, 2009.) Tested positive for testosteron, metandienon, trenbolon and metenolon.

Muhammed Lawal:
January 7, 2012. Win over Lorenz Larkin (Strikeforce). Tested positive for drostanolone.

Chris Leben
October 18, 2008. Loss to Michael Bisping (UFC 89). Tested positive for stanozolol.

Bill Mahood
September 29, 2007. Loss to Bobby Southworth (Strikeforce). Tested positive for drostanolone.

Nate Marquardt
August 6, 2005. Win over Ivan Salaverry (Ultimate Fight Night). Tested positive for nandrolone.

Johnnie Morton
June 2, 2007. Loss to Bernard Ackah (K-1 Dynamite!! USA). Tested positive for epitestosterone.

Pawel Nastula
October 21, 2006. Loss to Josh Barnett (PRIDE 32). Tested positive for nandrolone, phenylpropanolamine, pseudoephedrine, and ephedrine.

Alexandre Franca Nogueira
June 1, 2008. Loss to Jose Aldo (WEC 34.) Tested positive for boldenone.

Jorge Ortiz
June 8, 2007. Loss to Jesse Taylor (Total Combat 21). Tested positive for nandrolone.

Alistair Overeem:
April, 2012. A random drug test before what would've been a fight with Junior Dos Santos and after his fight with Brock Lesnar. Tested positive for elevated testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio (10 times that of a normal man).

Rousimar Palhares
December 15, 2012. Loss to Hector Lombard (UFC on FX 6). Tested positive for elevated testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio (9 times that of a normal man).

Cole Province
August 9, 2009. Win over Fredson Paixao (WEC 42). Tested positive for methasterone.

Vicicius Kappke de Queiroz
October 16, 2010. Loss to Rob Broughton (UFC 120). Tested positive for stanozolol.

Francisco Rivera
July 21, 2012. Win over Roland Delorme (UFC 149). Tested positive for an as of yet undisclosed, over-the-counter stimulant.

Nick Rossborough:
September 23, 2011. Loss to Lorenz Larkin (Strikeforce). Tested positive for an elevated testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio (I haven't been able to find what the ratio was though).

Ben Rothwell:
August 31, 2013. Win over Brandon Vera (UFC 164). Tested positive for an elevated testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio (I don't know what the ratio was.)

Ken Shamrock
February 13, 2009. Win over Ross Clifton (Wargods/Ken Shamrock Productions). Tested positive for 19-norandrosterone, 19-noretiocholanolone, and stanozolol.

Sean Sherk
July 7, 2007. Win over Hermes Franca (UFC 73). Tested positive for nandrolone.

Kirill Sidelnikov
January 24, 2009. Loss to Paul Buentello (Affliction). Tested positive for Stanozolol.

Adam Smith
September 29, 2007. Loss to Dewey Cooper (Strikeforce). Tested positive for nandrolone and stanozolol (also cocaine and marijuana.)

Chael Sonnen
August 7, 2010. Loss to Anderson Silva (UFC 117). Tested positive for elevated testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio (16.9 times that of a normal man).

Tim Sylvia
September 26, 2003. Win over Gan McGee (UFC 44). Tested positive for stanozolol.

Thiago Tavares
January 19, 2013. Loss to Khabib Nurmagomedov (UFC on FX 7). Tested positive for drostanolone.

Anthony Torres
September 8, 2007. Loss to Jess Liaudin (UFC 75). Tested positive for boldenone.

Ruben Villareal
November 7, 2007. Loss to Jimmy Ambriz (WCO). Tested positive for 4-hydroxytestosterone.

Jason Winthers
November 3, 2007. Loss to Richard Blake (Rebel Fights). Tested positive for stanozolol and trenbolone (also methadone and morphine.)

LOOK HOW BIG OF AN ADVANTAGE THEY GIVE YOU

17 Winners tested positive 27 LOSERS... As I said they don't win fights and they can hinder performance by causing too much pump and by hurting cardio.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws