over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New coach Cornelius Parkin

i know you pay for that info but what kind of training you on lately? split and frequency wise? Solid log and you are getting way freaky

I think that Mike Arnold was right about EQ, it really shines from 1,5g+

Do you use any GDA or metformin?
100% , EQ at that dose beats DHB,PRIMO ,deca ... all of them,u look full as a house all the time with crazy vascularity and round muscle

Still no,but i have berberine and metformin on hand if a need them

i know you pay for that info but what kind of training you on lately? split and frequency wise? Solid log and you are getting way freaky
I like push, pull, legs but i also add extra arm day instead rest day sometimes... usually i have one full rest day per week.

Thanks man glad u like it!

Very soon i will increase HGH from 5 to 8 so we will see how big a difference that will make

I like push, pull, legs but i also add extra arm day instead rest day sometimes... usually i have one full rest day per week.

Thanks man glad u like it!

Very soon i will increase HGH from 5 to 8 so we will see how big a difference that will make
Do you think that you will change HGH protocol once at 8ius?

I noticed that HGH used in a single bolus dose like prewo or postwo gives the best results and keeps you insulin sensitive.

I noticed that HGH used in a single bolus dose like prewo or postwo gives the best results and keeps you insulin sensitive.
How about the heart rate? My BP and HR are always pretty good, that was until I tried upping my hgh and went for 10 iu pre workout on Saturday and Sunday. RHR went up like 15 bpm, was really uncomfortable.

That’s a lot of fucking EQ lol

I had anxiety at 600mg last time I ran EQ. And the hunger too!
I only get anxiety from high Estrogen and It's so bad,no chance to sleep even haha
Never experienced hunger increase from EQ but i know many do just like yourself

1750 test, 1500 EQ. Sounds sexy. Maybe in winter.
Great cyle man.... nandrolone Cant give us the same look as EQ does,so much more quality muscle

I don't think i will have a lot of bad sides if i do 8iu in ome shot post or pre workout so i will keep it that way still...and like u said, taking it all in one shot instead 2-3x gives me best results and i never have to worry about bad insulin sensitivity or having too high blood sugar all the time

What kind of results or benefits did you see with LR-3?
Recomp was the biggest benefit,i was still on Huge surplus but i have start to drop body fat very fast...and vascularity, pumps u have during workout are fucking awesome!

How about the heart rate? My BP and HR are always pretty good, that was until I tried upping my hgh and went for 10 iu pre workout on Saturday and Sunday. RHR went up like 15 bpm, was really uncomfortable.
We will see when i up the dose...but usually It's Always the same no matter what cycle i am on,bp in the morning is about 100/60 and afternoon 110/67. I use 5mg bisoprolol and 80mg telmisartan daily. Works great for me

We will see when i up the dose...but usually It's Always the same no matter what cycle i am on,bp in the morning is about 100/60 and afternoon 110/67. I use 5mg bisoprolol and 80mg telmisartan daily. Works great for me
Those meds will take care of that yea. I've never taken BP meds because BP was always great. Now I'm starting to think I might have to take them if I want to use more gear haha

Those meds will take care of that yea. I've never taken BP meds because BP was always great. Now I'm starting to think I might have to take them if I want to use more gear haha
I think anyone who is taking higher dosages or some more harsh aas should consider taking at least telmisartan,so many benefits with no side effects

I think anyone who is taking higher dosages or some more harsh aas should consider taking at least telmisartan,so many benefits with no side effect.

Any reason you prefer Telmisartan over Lisinopril? My MD who fully knows everything I’m doing has always suggested Lisinopril if my numbers ever slightly elevate, as it also protects kidney function. I’ve read some research that they pair well together for blood pressure regulation and overall kidney protection, but if anything usually only need 10mg of Lisinopril if on a heavy cycle so both would likely be overkill.

Way too many guys, especially younger ones ignore BP and don’t realize the long terms impact on the kidneys it can have so glad you touched on it.

Anyone sign up for Cornelius' Patreon?

Doesn't seem to be much difference between the $10 & $20 per month levels except your questions being prioritized and ability to see his training log.

Any reason you prefer Telmisartan over Lisinopril? My MD who fully knows everything I’m doing has always suggested Lisinopril if my numbers ever slightly elevate, as it also protects kidney function. I’ve read some research that they pair well together for blood pressure regulation and overall kidney protection, but if anything usually only need 10mg of Lisinopril if on a heavy cycle so both would likely be overkill.

Way too many guys, especially younger ones ignore BP and don’t realize the long terms impact on the kidneys it can have so glad you touched on it.
Actually my cardiologist suggested telmisartan as better choice for me and so far i am more then happy...in the morning my Blood pressure is around 100/60 and afternoon 110/65.more or less. And also we use 5mg bisoprolol to prevent any heart hypertrophy and also when i use some heavier dosages just from all that androgens my heart rate goes up.

I agree,high blood pressure and high blood sugar is what can cause serious damage and even end our life much sooner.

Any news? We don't hear from you since a while....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
aloysius225
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131