over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nexium 24-hr

If you are so correct then please show Zantac selling ranitidine on their website. Boom nothing. You are wrong!
this is the equivalent of the fda banning ibuprofen because it causes cancer, so Aleve reformulated with Tylenol. But aleve is an ibuprofen medication. They’re just doing what they have to to continue to make a buck

They don’t anymore dumbass. That’s what I’ve been saying this whole time. They reformulated the original Zantac because it was pulled from shelves. Now it’s just Pepcid with a Zantac label
your play on words is hilarious for a featured member. Thanks for confirming what I have said from te beginning.

I believe name calling is against the rules. Sorry that your frustrated from being incorrect

your play on words is hilarious for a featured member. Thanks for confirming what I have said from te beginning.

I believe name calling is against the rules. Sorry that your frustrated from being incorrect
Might be, I’ve been banned before. I’ll survive. 🤣And no one confirmed anything. Zantac has always been a ranitidine product. But when mommy took it away they just slapped a Zantac label on some Pepcid. And trust me….I’m not upset by some guy who’s only posts are in this thread lmao

Might be, I’ve been banned before. I’ll survive. 🤣And no one confirmed anything. Zantac has always been a ranitidine product. But when mommy took it away they just slapped a Zantac label on some Pepcid. And trust me….I’m not upset by some guy who’s only posts are in this thread lmao
Thank you for confirming what I have said from the start. Take care!

Went out Friday and did a couple shots of Jack Daniels with friends and did a shooter of fireball and kind of burped up an air bubble at the same time it was going down and it made me cough like crazy. So bad that all week I was feeling what I think was heartburn. So I got some Nexium 24-hr and it stopped that burning feeling and was fine Wednesday and Thursday but today I took the 3rd one with a big cup of water like you're supposed to in the directions but I'm feeling pain right in the gut. Right in the stomach.

So then I read the side-effects and one was stomach ache. I was hoping to take it for at least 7 days until that irritation or whatever that was to heal.

I don't know enough about acid control and I guess this one is a proton pump inhibitor (which means fuck all to me). The most I ever used was an occasional rolaids or tums. I called my doctor buddy and he said he never heard of that before. But it's right on the paper inside as a side effect.

Any thoughts? I can switch to something else. I just picked Nexium bc it was rated really high.
Don't take Nexium or any PPI medications. They damage the kidneys. I had just fine numbers on kidney tests for my whole life then I got prescribed omprazole and after 2 years mostly on it - that was what the doctor directed me to do, take it every day for the rest of my life - it put me in stage 3 kidney failure, almost stage 4. I started researching online and read about how these PPI's damage the kidneys and immediately quit taking it. I read some of Dante's posts about how he helps bodybuilders with CKD by getting them on Astragalus. I took 4 big bottles over a years time to get my kidney function back to the safe range. I'm POSITIVE the kidney failure was caused by the Nexium and Prilosec. And I'm pretty convinced that the Astragalus helped as my tests come back with better numbers when I'm using it. LONG STORY SHORT, DON'T USE IT AT ALL. Just google Nexium kidney failure and you'll see there is massive evidence that it's damaging people's kidneys.

Stay away from PPI’s all together man. Don’t get yourself stuck on them, most of us got on and our bodies simply won’t allow us to come off.
get your kidney function tested. Those PPI's are becoming notorious for causing CKD. And without lab tests, by the time you have symptoms, it's too late.

get your kidney function tested. Those PPI's are becoming notorious for causing CKD. And without lab tests, by the time you have symptoms, it's too late.
I have officially been off of them for 2 weeks now! The withdrawals are gone and everything!

I finally got the push I needed to suffer for a while to ditch them

I have officially been off of them for 2 weeks now! The withdrawals are gone and everything!

I finally got the push I needed to suffer for a while to ditch them
I’ve been preaching this for years on here. Ppi are poison

As an update, I switched over to the Pepcid AC and everything is healed or back to normal. I only took 3 Nexium 24-hr capsules total. No more Fireball for me. That's poor quality crap that you drink on a dare.

p.s. I'm a bit pissed at Pfizer for making a Nexium stomach pill that gives you a stomach ache. How is that logical in any way?

As an update, I switched over to the Pepcid AC and everything is healed or back to normal. I only took 3 Nexium 24-hr capsules total. No more Fireball for me. That's poor quality crap that you drink on a dare.

p.s. I'm a bit pissed at Pfizer for making a Nexium stomach pill that gives you a stomach ache. How is that logical in any way?
It nearly got my appendix needlessly because the side effects I was having were causing massive bowel inflammation and constant bile diarrhea

Anytime a drug interrupts part of the normal digestive process, ie stomach acid release, you have the potential to screw up digestion even more than it is. Screw-up digestion and stomach aches are no big surprise. When you think of how these drugs work it is CLEAR AS DAY that when developed they were NEVER intended to be used for years let alone lifetimes. I believe they were only to be used for about a week to get someone relief while figuring out how to actually fix the problem/remove the offending input/stimulus. But the average person wants nothing to do with changing lifestyle/habits and will take the little purple pill for life if it means they can still load up at the buffet.(Not directed at anyone in this thread)

Anytime a drug interrupts part of the normal digestive process, ie stomach acid release, you have the potential to screw up digestion even more than it is. Screw-up digestion and stomach aches are no big surprise. When you think of how these drugs work it is CLEAR AS DAY that when developed they were NEVER intended to be used for years let alone lifetimes. I believe they were only to be used for about a week to get someone relief while figuring out how to actually fix the problem/remove the offending input/stimulus. But the average person wants nothing to do with changing lifestyle/habits and will take the little purple pill for life if it means they can still load up at the buffet.(Not directed at anyone in this thread)
It says right in the directions "up to two weeks" then see a physician (who would probably put you on Nexium!). They know it too. To take it like a daily vitamin is asking for trouble.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131