over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nexium 24-hr

No, ranitidine was actually taken off the shelves at many grocery stores for cancer causing compounds. I haven’t seen it in Texas in almost a year.

They are 2 different compounds
That is incorrect. Go to the company’s website for Zantac and Pepcid. It’s the same API

Interesting side note, anyone know the real reason ranitidine was pulled from the market? Because it’s effective in treating Covid
It was pulled from shelf before pandemic. Volunteer recalls go back to 2019
The medicines are being recalled because they may contain unacceptable levels of N-nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA). FDA has advised companies to recall their ranitidine if testing shows levels of NDMA above the acceptable daily intake (96 nanograms per day).

Someone should really start a "XYZ's General Gut Health Thread".

Fermented foods
Diet soft drinks
Alcoholic beverages
Antacids
Probiotics
Prebiotics (?)
Fiber
Regularity
Reflux
CHEW YOUR DAMN FOOD!
Teeth and gums
Colon health

Basically everything from the in door to the out door.

That is incorrect. Go to the company’s website for Zantac and Pepcid. It’s the same API
It has been available over-the-counter in 10 mg and 20 mg strengths since 1996 and 2007, respectively. PEPCID® AND ZANTAC® are approved for the same use. However, PEPCID® contains Famotidine. Unlike Zantac® and other OTC products that contain Ranitidine.
Active ingredient: Famotidine (Acid Reducer)
How it works: Reduces stomach acid production
Prevents heartburn before it happens: Yes
Product: Original Strength PEPCID AC®

Both are h2 blockers, but they are not the same drug

It has been available over-the-counter in 10 mg and 20 mg strengths since 1996 and 2007, respectively. PEPCID® AND ZANTAC® are approved for the same use. However, PEPCID® contains Famotidine. Unlike Zantac® and other OTC products that contain Ranitidine.

Bro I’m new here. But go look at Pepcid and Zantac website. It’s the same API. Your statement is incorrect. I’ll bet my left nut on it…. How much you want to bet you are wrong. Go to cvs, Walmart, or anywhere. Both both bottles will say the sameAPI.

The FDA fools another one… what does an H2 histimine have anything to do with the same API?

Bro I’m new here. But go look at Pepcid and Zantac website. It’s the same API. Your statement is incorrect. I’ll bet my left nut on it…. How much you want to bet you are wrong. Go to cvs, Walmart, or anywhere. Both both bottles will say the sameAPI.
Straight from the Pepcid website bro. You owe me a left nut

Attachments

• 908D7EE6-994E-4FCB-969B-CEEADF5AF5EF.png
    908D7EE6-994E-4FCB-969B-CEEADF5AF5EF.png
    139.9 KB · Views: 6
I think where you’re confused is that Zantac makes a product called Zantac 360 that contains famotadine. But Zantac is definitely ranitidine

also, you said yourself Zantac was pulled from shelves so how could I check the bottle? Lol

I think where you’re confused is that Zantac makes a product called Zantac 360 that contains famotadine. But Zantac is definitely ranitidine

You can’t get ranitidine in the US.​

FDA Requests Removal of All Ranitidine Products (Zantac) from the Market​

also, you said yourself Zantac was pulled from shelves so how could I check the bottle? Lol
Bc I said in a post it got put back on the shelves in the pandemic with a different API. Funny how you didn’t show Zantac website or any documents about Zantac legal battle. You decided to show a biased version of facts. If you would of went to both websites you would find that ranitidine is not on either of the websites. I guarantee you I am not wrong. So let’s play this game of biased information that you present

Here's what I gather from FDA website.

FDA advised pharmaceutical companies recall products containing NDMA from the market April, 2020. Advised, not demanded. Zantac remained on the market until Oct, 2020 when it was discontinued.

Then from the Sandoz pres release: in June, 2021, Sandoz announced released of of 2 new Zantac products, Zantac and Zantac 360, which are normal and extended release versions of famotidine.

So where that leaves that left nut thing, I don't know but you guys can settle up.

You can’t get ranitidine in the US.​

FDA Requests Removal of All Ranitidine Products (Zantac) from the Market​

No fucking shit. That’s what I’ve been saying. Zantac and Pepcid aren’t the same drug and you can’t get Zantac in the us anymore

Advised, not demanded.

Advisory was put out and then they recalled after a shit ton of lawsuits. Funny how lawsuits appear, isn't it? Greedy people just won't let up.

Bc I said in a post it got put back on the shelves in the pandemic with a different API. Funny how you didn’t show Zantac website or any documents about Zantac legal battle. You decided to show a biased version of facts. If you would of went to both websites you would find that ranitidine is not on either of the websites. I guarantee you I am not wrong. So let’s play this game of biased information that you present
There’s no biased version. Zantac is ranitidine. It’s no longer on Shelves. Zantac 360 is a completely different drug and contains famotadine like I’ve already stated. They also re released Zantac with famotadine instead of ranitidine apparently but it’s not available near me. Zantac has always been ranitidine until recently. It’s now a totally different drug with the same name

Here's what I gather from FDA website.

FDA advised pharmaceutical companies recall products containing NDMA from the market April, 2020. Advised, not demanded. Zantac remained on the market until Oct, 2020 when it was discontinued.

Then from the Sandoz pres release: in June, 2021, Sandoz announced released of of 2 new Zantac products, Zantac and Zantac 360, which are normal and extended release versions of famotidine.

So where that leaves that left nut thing, I don't know but you guys can settle up.
Boom

There’s no biased version. Zantac is ranitidine. It’s no longer on Shelves. Zantac 360 is a completely different drug and contains famotadine like I’ve already stated. They also re released Zantac with famotadine instead of ranitidine apparently but it’s not available near me. Zantac has always been ranitidine until recently
If you are so correct then please show Zantac selling ranitidine on their website. Boom nothing. You are wrong!

If you are so correct then please show Zantac selling ranitidine on their website. Boom nothing. You are wrong!
They don’t anymore dumbass. That’s what I’ve been saying this whole time. They reformulated the original Zantac because it was pulled from shelves. Now it’s just Pepcid with a Zantac label

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131