over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nexium 24-hr

1-1.5 teaspoon of baking soda works for me.

Also, homemade ginger tea with honey.

Insulin-FOS (jarrow) taking 20 minutes before pharmaceutical probiotics (visibome) could be a longer term option to heal the gut lining.

believe it or not but GERD acid etc. is a huge symptom of COVID. i couldn't figure this out and my naturopath and doctor both said lots of patients are coming in post COVID with this symptom. there are ace receptors in the gut and covid does a number on the gut lining. i had covid but none of the regular symptoms and than i did more research as i never changed anything in my diet lifestyle etc. and was shocked to hear this.

i had loss of apatite, burping on empty stomach waking up, acid reflex nausea belly ache the whole GUT system was wacked. its slwoly getting better and i still take Pepcid AC when i need to but here is the read...

https://blogs.bcm.edu/2021/07/16/addressing-post-covid-19-gastrointestinal-symptoms/

Update: hit the pharmacy this morning after dropping the girls off, wanted to get it before my AM cardio. Took 1 with water and did cardio for over an hour and so far so good. I got Pepcid AC which I assume is the same thing. So far feel great. No stomach ache at all. Maybe a little decrease in appetite but that could be anything and since I've reduced calories anyway, I'm not going to worry about it either way.

Thanks for the info. This is a great board for quirky things like this. We all get the benefit of crowd sourcing any kind of problem. The average person spends a lot of money to get this kind of advice. If the price tag is "free", well that's a damn good deal!

Update: hit the pharmacy this morning after dropping the girls off, wanted to get it before my AM cardio. Took 1 with water and did cardio for over an hour and so far so good. I got Pepcid AC which I assume is the same thing. So far feel great. No stomach ache at all. Maybe a little decrease in appetite but that could be anything and since I've reduced calories anyway, I'm not going to worry about it either way.

Thanks for the info. This is a great board for quirky things like this. We all get the benefit of crowd sourcing any kind of problem. The average person spends a lot of money to get this kind of advice. If the price tag is "free", well that's a damn good deal!
That’s good news! Zantac and Pepcid both contain the same ingredients which is famotidine…

That’s good news! Zantac and Pepcid both contain the same ingredients which is famotidine…
Thank you! First day winding down and still feel great. I just googled "zantac active ingredient" and it says rantidine. Is rantidine and famotidine the same drug?

Thank you! First day winding down and still feel great. I just googled "zantac active ingredient" and it says rantidine. Is rantidine and famotidine the same drug?
No, ranitidine was actually taken off the shelves at many grocery stores for cancer causing compounds. I haven’t seen it in Texas in almost a year.

They are 2 different compounds

@heavyhitter is a good source to ask this stuff.

DGL also I would advocate, slippery ELM, Neem... both of us are speaking from years of suffering
hh and alfresco are gold! You too, bro. Although can you put DGL, slippery, ELM, Neem, into dumb guy language? (Dumb guy being me lol) Is ELM and acronym or like elm tree? DGL and Neem also.

hh and alfresco are gold! You too, bro. Although can you put DGL, slippery, ELM, Neem, into dumb guy language? (Dumb guy being me lol) Is ELM and acronym or like elm tree? DGL and Neem also.
ayurvedic treatment for GI repair,restoring HCL, (id add betaine hcl in somewhere/sometime) . they are herbs as old as time brother. DGL is a form of licorice extract very potent. Like taurine, I am also a kefir-nazi. I swear kefir is a cure all. 4-5$ per jug at supermarket around here. blows any other fermented stuff out the water especially taste wise. Slavic secrets

I didn't even mention kefir. Sour cream, kefir, horseradish, buttermilk (from the carton baby), yeah, we do eat some crazy yet delicious stuff. But nobody ever says Slavic when asked what their favorite dishes are. It's always Italian or Mediterranean or Asian (Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese, etc). Why not?

East European food rocks! And I'm totally there for it.👊 😎👍

Use to be ranitidine, but I don’t think anyone can sell that chemical now. Zantac got pulled off the shelf for a cancer causing chemical in the manufacturing process. It came back in stores during the pandemic with the active ingredient famotidine. See attached Or go to Zantac webpage to compare.

Attachments

• BF102A95-A25C-4894-877F-D355C33282EC.png
    BF102A95-A25C-4894-877F-D355C33282EC.png
    202.6 KB · Views: 2
ayurvedic treatment for GI repair,restoring HCL, (id add betaine hcl in somewhere/sometime) . they are herbs as old as time brother. DGL is a form of licorice extract very potent. Like taurine, I am also a kefir-nazi. I swear kefir is a cure all. 4-5$ per jug at supermarket around here. blows any other fermented stuff out the water especially taste wise. Slavic secrets
Kefir is great!!! Use it for my smoothies too! Last time I was on antibiotics my doctor told me to drink at least 8 ounces a day. Best thing that helped with my GERD is inulin-FOS with pharmaceutical probiotics.

Actually that’s not true. Zantac is ranitidine and it’s been pulled from the market

Slippery elm is the bark of a specific elm tree. It essentially forms a slime that coats and soothes the digestive tract. Dgl is licorice extract that has had the glycerhizin removed

Use to be ranitidine, but I don’t think anyone can sell that chemical now. Zantac got pulled off the shelf for a cancer causing chemical in the manufacturing process. It came back in stores during the pandemic with the active ingredient famotidine. See attached Or go to Zantac webpage to compare.

Thanks. I'm just learning. I'll get there. Why I trusted Google I'll never know.

I didn't even mention kefir. Sour cream, kefir, horseradish, buttermilk (from the carton baby), yeah, we do eat some crazy yet delicious stuff. But nobody ever says Slavic when asked what their favorite dishes are. It's always Italian or Mediterranean or Asian (Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese, etc). Why not?

East European food rocks! And I'm totally there for it.👊 😎👍
There’s a new polish market that opened up by my house and they have a hot food counter and damn it’s good. I just had some potato and cheese pierogis 2 days ago

Slippery elm is the bark of a specific elm tree. It essentially forms a slime that coats and soothes the digestive tract. Dgl is licorice extract that has had the glycerhizin removed
Does it have that black licorice flavor? I hate that.

Interesting side note, anyone know the real reason ranitidine was pulled from the market? Because it’s effective in treating Covid

There’s a new polish market that opened up by my house and they have a hot food counter and damn it’s good. I just had some potato and cheese pierogis 2 days ago
We have a counter at the farmer's market here in downtown Harrisburg. I'm there twice a week. The best! Not good on my current diet but I can't not go. I even get a bag to go. They also have fresh stuff oven ready. Just pop it in my oven and 40 minutes later I'm eating stuffed peppers or cabbage dumplings in stewed tomatoes.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws