over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick walker transformation

Can you get rid of most of those varicose veins through surgery? Are there drawbacks to having such surgery? It is pretty distracting and ugly.

He's young but he's been pushing hard for awhile, it's likely he won't be making big changes to his proportions, I doubt he has neglected anything in his training. He can get a little harder, a little bigger overall, but this is pretty much how he will look in the future too.

dude is crazy strong too! Im sure thats been said but hes an animal. Anyone know his age? He looks young. If hes smart hes got some serious potential in this sport in the future. Seems like a nice guy from what ive heard too.

Can you get rid of most of those varicose veins through surgery? Are there drawbacks to having such surgery? It is pretty distracting and ugly.

He's young but he's been pushing hard for awhile, it's likely he won't be making big changes to his proportions, I doubt he has neglected anything in his training. He can get a little harder, a little bigger overall, but this is pretty much how he will look in the future too.

You're definitely not wrong but you never know. Remember they said that about Dallas because he had abused from a very young age but he then started mutating and was looking like he could be a top contender for the O in the future. Sometimes if guys have been pushing it hard and had everything in place for a few years they can still progress a lot because it's just about time and consistency. I have even seen guys start improving when they lowered the drugs because they were taking too much shit and it effected all areas. He comes across like he has a good head/mindset and I don't think he is in bad hands but let's just hope he can stay healthy.

Nick isn't too far from his genetic max in most areas but he can definitely improve some areas and he could do very well. When someone has everything in place (and the genetics to go far) like he does it's just a matter of time and consistency. But sure I doubt he will be making any huge changes but he only needs to improve a few areas and obviously with more muscle maturity he will look even freakier so he can go far in the pro ranks imo.

dude is crazy strong too! Im sure thats been said but hes an animal. Anyone know his age? He looks young. If hes smart hes got some serious potential in this sport in the future. Seems like a nice guy from what ive heard too.

Looks like he is competing in his first pro show in 6 weeks time

After seeing him in person more than a few times, and comparing his “look” to guys in the past, I don’t think his career will be very long. There just isn’t anywhere left to add muscle. He did a really good job of maximizing (and getting away with) the drug/training/food variables... but pushing his body beyond this will require what?

Pushing the limits on this kid for the next few years is going to be a death sentence.

In all honesty, the guy he beat in the SHW has real long term pro potential, and actually (IMO) beat Nick in at least 2 shots on stage. His physique is the type where he could hold another 20lbs and sustain it for a decade or more.

Nick will be praised highly, and people will have their noses up his ass for a while... rightfully so, he’s champ... but I hope a few level headed old meatheads and coaches (who KNOW what he’s doing) pull him aside and have an honest conversation about living beyond the age of 30.

It’s hard because we all want to cheer on the freaks, but it almost never goes well long term.

I actually agree with you that when it comes to his look, he's maximizing about all he can. Hes massive, but when standing nexdt to another guys, he's a ball of muscle. Thats a win on an amateur stage but on the pro stage, he'll get washed out. Nate (who got 3rd) is NOT a big guy. He's a 240lb SHW...and Nick stood with him and looked OVER him. I actually think people forget how short Nick really is.

But i don't understand the "death sentence" and that stuff.
I know other guys who are working and have worked with Matt and from what I'm told (of course i cant be 100% certain) Nick isn't pushing it like some guys at the pro level do. People have made this comment of, "oh he looks like he's going to die." Why? Because he's massive? People assume you are running 6g when you're that big. Its a blessing and a curse that Dallas died. If you are massive with potential people just assuming you are running a death cycle even when you aren't.

Either way, i get what you're saying. I don't see where Nick can add much more mass. He's kinda topped out.

After seeing him in person more than a few times, and comparing his “look” to guys in the past, I don’t think his career will be very long. There just isn’t anywhere left to add muscle. He did a really good job of maximizing (and getting away with) the drug/training/food variables... but pushing his body beyond this will require what?

Pushing the limits on this kid for the next few years is going to be a death sentence.

In all honesty, the guy he beat in the SHW has real long term pro potential, and actually (IMO) beat Nick in at least 2 shots on stage. His physique is the type where he could hold another 20lbs and sustain it for a decade or more.

Nick will be praised highly, and people will have their noses up his ass for a while... rightfully so, he’s champ... but I hope a few level headed old meatheads and coaches (who KNOW what he’s doing) pull him aside and have an honest conversation about living beyond the age of 30.

It’s hard because we all want to cheer on the freaks, but it almost never goes well long term.

not saying you are necessarily wrong but this is exactly what all of his critics were saying last year and then he went and added 15-20 pounds of quality stage weight. Not that he even really much more size but just refine the details.

Hopefully his goal over the next couple years is to not get bigger but get better, bring his level of condition up a couple notches and come to stage inside out peeled and hard as stone. That would be my plan if I had his amount of muscle.

Hopefully his goal over the next couple years is to not get bigger but get better, bring his level of condition up a couple notches and come to stage inside out peeled and hard as stone. That would be my plan if I had his amount of muscle.
I hope you're right Bboy. Think..you are a man in your 40s who has gained a lot of wisdom, while he is a 25yr old kid who probably feels invincible and on top of the world.

I guess I should have clarified that when I say they're Ronnie genetics, I just mean the amount of muscle he's been able to add, not the refinement, cartoonish, almost hilarious development that Ronnie had. Anyone who has stood next to Ronnie in his prime will tell you he looks even bigger in person. Just unreal. Comedic, nearly.

Although I suspect Nick may be from Planet Ronnie, as well, in the Yabuddy star system far, far away.

I hope you're right Bboy. Think..you are a man in your 40s who has gained a lot of wisdom, while he is a 25yr old kid who probably feels invincible and on top of the world.
^^^Yea I'm afraid your probably right about that.

There is no way he is adding much more muscle. A few lb at best.

he is 5'7 and weighed 254 the other day.

That's as big as they come.

Refinement is the only way forward.. And that doesn't win any top shows.

I saw a and older woman greatly improve her veins (they looked like that) from cayenne pepper drinks. They got smaller but stayed dark untill she had ad few Sclerotherapy injection.

I saw a and older woman greatly improve her veins (they looked like that) from cayenne pepper drinks. They got smaller but stayed dark untill she had ad few Sclerotherapy injection.

Yes there are a few things that could help and I would add horse chestnut extract to that list. Nick's are really prominent so he would probably need something stronger starting at sclerotherapy or laser therapy. Obviously they are not good and could lead to future problems but in regards to appearance they even make him stand out and look quite freaky.

Dave Palumbo put up his interview with Walker yesterday. I've only watched the first few minutes, but this should be good:

He said hes going to win 10 Olympias and expects his first by 2022.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131