over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick walker transformation

Eat as much as you need to grow.

Train as heavy as you can safely.

Now why wouldn't it be the same for drugs

I've been thinking about the post im about to write and I always end up deleting it, but I guess this is a good time to make it and just say FUCK IT!

the reason people are talking about his health and burning out at an early age is because he is a young Caucasian that has loads of potential and that my friend is one of the most dangerous positions to be in.
Every new white Caucasian bodybuilder that comes along is put under this immense pressure to become the next Arnold, Dorian, or Cutler. America want another great white hope that they put these young guys under the microscope and push the living hell out of them to be great! In return these young individuals end up doing things to progress at a more rapid rate so the powers to be and fans can have their new face of bodybuilding. Guys like Brewer, Compton, Dallas, Evan (had wise people in his corner), and now nic and Hunter were all put immediately into the pressure cooker! They do seem to fall into health issues trying to become what fans expect them to be (Seth F.) Even guys like Aaron Clark were put into this cooker when he first turned pro, it just doesn't seem to end well for the majority of them as the pressure to become the next great thing really does a job on them. You just don't see that happening with young black bodybuilders as no one is really LOOKING for them to become the new face of the ifbb or npc.

Just my take on things and why a lot of people worry about the health of these young Caucasian studs as they know the powers to be, the fans, the coaches and of course themselves are pushing hard and heavy at them. You know especially coaches are throwing the sink at these guys as they will be able to ride the wave of these guys sucess as they will get crazy media attention, nice company contracts and will be in the limelight and old coach will be there smiling beside them.

Racist post reported (Kidding!)

Racist post reported (Kidding!)
It does sound that way, one reason I would never hit the "post reply" button after typing this out a hundred times in the past on different threads. 😞

It does sound that way, one reason I would never hit the "post reply" button after typing this out a hundred times in the past on different threads. 😞

Your post was spot on and it's been seen many times (you listed most of the main ones). Although I think it can work in different ways as well. Obviously some of these guys are doing alsorts of things and many of us know certain things about certain coaches/competitors. But I think when a lot of guys see a white bodybuilder who is up there they automatically assume he must be taking an obscene amount of drugs to compete at the very top. Many of them are but still it's obvious when reading people's posts they just automatically assume it because of his race. If he was black he wouldn't be getting half of the drug abuse comments he gets. That's not to state that many guys with subpar/lesser genetics don't abuse themselves to the max to compete with the genetically superior competitors.

We all know many black bodybuilders have far better genetics for bodybuilding but because of that many often assume the opposite and x black competitor is probably on tiny doses and his genetics are just so good. But Nick Walker comes along and he must be on 10g gear, 40iu hgh and 200 iu slin because he looks like that and is white. It's all silly at the end of the day and I couldn't care less what race he is but he definitely stands out as he has that freak factor that most bodybuilders don't possess. Hopefully he can stay healthy but that isn't due to his race but the fact bodybuilding at that level is simply not healthy no matter who you are.

Your post was spot on and it's been seen many times (you listed most of the main ones). Although I think it can work in different ways as well. Obviously some of these guys are doing alsorts of things and many of us know certain things about certain coaches/competitors. But I think when a lot of guys see a white bodybuilder who is up there they automatically assume he must be taking an obscene amount of drugs to compete at the very top. Many of them are but still it's obvious when reading people's posts they just automatically assume it because of his race. If he was black he wouldn't be getting half of the drug abuse comments he gets. That's not to state that many guys with subpar/lesser genetics don't abuse themselves to the max to compete with the genetically superior competitors.

We all know many black bodybuilders have far better genetics for bodybuilding but because of that many often assume the opposite and x black competitor is probably on tiny doses and his genetics are just so good. But Nick Walker comes along and he must be on 10g gear, 40iu hgh and 200 iu slin because he looks like that and is white. It's all silly at the end of the day and I couldn't care less what race he is but he definitely stands out as he has that freak factor that most bodybuilders don't possess. Hopefully he can stay healthy but that isn't due to his race but the fact bodybuilding at that level is simply not healthy no matter who you are.
I agree 100 with what you say.

I only assume that with some Caucasian bodybuilders when they grow at a very rapid rate, you don't see many black bodybuilders jump levels of growth like that and when they do i "assume" the same thing about them. Yes there are plenty of black bodybuilders that push the limits also, i know that for a FACT, i just feel like white guys have a lot more pressure to excel to the top of the ranks.

I agree 100 with what you say.

I only assume that with some Caucasian bodybuilders when they grow at a very rapid rate, you don't see many black bodybuilders jump levels of growth like that and when they do i "assume" the same thing about them. Yes there are plenty of black bodybuilders that push the limits also, i know that for a FACT, i just feel like white guys have a lot more pressure to excel to the top of the ranks.

Definitely. It will be interesting to see how Nick looks when stood next to some of the top pro's at the Chicago Pro.

You’re not talking about the sport you’re gossiping like little jaded teenage girls about shit you have no clue on. You can’t talk about the sport without making up fake scenarios and situations? His routine, his strengths, weaknesses, placing, upcoming shows, coach, etc. That’s talking about the sport. You can talk about whatever you want but it’s an open forum so feel free to sound like a gossip column

Once again relax bro. We are on a bodybuilding forum to talk about bodybuilding/bodybuilders. If you can't handle it then don't read my posts or don't respond.

I've been thinking about the post im about to write and I always end up deleting it, but I guess this is a good time to make it and just say FUCK IT!

the reason people are talking about his health and burning out at an early age is because he is a young Caucasian that has loads of potential and that my friend is one of the most dangerous positions to be in.
Every new white Caucasian bodybuilder that comes along is put under this immense pressure to become the next Arnold, Dorian, or Cutler. America want another great white hope that they put these young guys under the microscope and push the living hell out of them to be great! In return these young individuals end up doing things to progress at a more rapid rate so the powers to be and fans can have their new face of bodybuilding. Guys like Brewer, Compton, Dallas, Evan (had wise people in his corner), and now nic and Hunter were all put immediately into the pressure cooker! They do seem to fall into health issues trying to become what fans expect them to be (Seth F.) Even guys like Aaron Clark were put into this cooker when he first turned pro, it just doesn't seem to end well for the majority of them as the pressure to become the next great thing really does a job on them. You just don't see that happening with young black bodybuilders as no one is really LOOKING for them to become the new face of the ifbb or npc.

Just my take on things and why a lot of people worry about the health of these young Caucasian studs as they know the powers to be, the fans, the coaches and of course themselves are pushing hard and heavy at them. You know especially coaches are throwing the sink at these guys as they will be able to ride the wave of these guys sucess as they will get crazy media attention, nice company contracts and will be in the limelight and old coach will be there smiling beside them.

I guess that's what I mean when I said he reminds me of Trey Brewer as he is a dude with some talent (much more than Trey's) and is currently talked about as the next big thing. You mentioned a decent list of other white dudes to come through the ranks and have poor fates in bodybuilding history.

For the NLM to think mental status has nothing to do with bodybuilding is absurd. It has everything to do with bodybuilding. Has he never heard how Arnold would psyche his opponents out before competitions.

I was watching videos of him all last night and the kids strength is just crazy, incline dumbbells 225s for clean reps, just what the fuck. I like seeing what bodybuilders eat, especially freaks like him, but don't bother, I can tell you every single meal right now: Jasmine rice, a lean source of protein and pineapple lol. Incidentally, I found that exact combo works awesome for me during higher carb phases. Add a little soy sauce, put it in the frying pan to get some color (and extra sodium) and voila, pineapple chicken fried rice every night. I add cinnamon and Splenda to mine, too. Try that shit.

@b-boy is absolutely right with his post. In fact, I've heard some frustration among guys that they feel white bodybuilders have gotten the shaft in recent years, so I can only assume they tend to throw their support to the up and coming good looking white kid. So it's not necessarily the promoters doing it, it's the amount of stress put on these young kids by fans, coaches, sponsors, etc to be the next white face of bodybuilding. I feel sorry for them. I'm not gonna go any further and I make no speculation on his health (despite his self saying you feel like shit, period, being that heavy at that height), I wish him all the best.

I don't feel like any of the comments about Nick Walker burning out are due to him being Caucasian. To me it's because he got so big at such an early age. A lot of people assume he has and has had his "foot on the gas" for some time now. We know he has great genetics due to his size as a teenager...I'm sure he was juicing then to...but after what happened with Dallas, when someone comes along at such a young age with that amount of mass, it's hard not to worry a bit. The same talk took place regarding Big Ramy. He put on an incredible amount of mass in such a short time in his mid 20's.

I was watching videos of him all last night and the kids strength is just crazy, incline dumbbells 225s for clean reps, just what the fuck. I like seeing what bodybuilders eat, especially freaks like him, but don't bother, I can tell you every single meal right now: Jasmine rice, a lean source of protein and pineapple lol. Incidentally, I found that exact combo works awesome for me during higher carb phases. Add a little soy sauce, put it in the frying pan to get some color (and extra sodium) and voila, pineapple chicken fried rice every night. I add cinnamon and Splenda to mine, too. Try that shit.

@b-boy is absolutely right with his post. In fact, I've heard some frustration among guys that they feel white bodybuilders have gotten the shaft in recent years, so I can only assume they tend to throw their support to the up and coming good looking white kid. So it's not necessarily the promoters doing it, it's the amount of stress put on these young kids by fans, coaches, sponsors, etc to be the next white face of bodybuilding. I feel sorry for them. I'm not gonna go any further and I make no speculation on his health (despite his self saying you feel like shit, period, being that heavy at that height), I wish him all the best.

Man you spying me ? Lol

Thats my exact go to meal hahaha

I LOVE pineapple 🍍 😍

Respect

Got Legs tomorrow.

Fuckin 4 plates on nice, slow, controlled leg extensions. I mean what the shit

I feel a lot to do with the white bodybuilders getting the shaft is partially to do with skin color tbh. Not entirely, but there is a reason us Caucasians spray tan to show more definition. Many of the lighter skin ones do as well, aka Phil Heath, but Brandon Curry and Kai Green not only have great physiques but that dark skin color bounces the light off well when theyre oiled up and finely diced up.

Not saying this is 100% the reason, buts it s plausible part of it.

Bodybuilding is judged based on size, shape and symmetry. Hunter wins 2 of the 3!

He does for now, but once Nick gets the conditioning down he is going to be a top guy.. and thats a big IF. Look at Ramy... If he could dial it in proper he could win the O at least a few times and maybe more, but he cant quite seem to dial it in and with those legs Id be afraid to see what a diced Ramy quad could look like proper.

He does for now, but once Nick gets the conditioning down he is going to be a top guy.. and thats a big IF. Look at Ramy... If he could dial it in proper he could win the O at least a few times and maybe more, but he cant quite seem to dial it in and with those legs Id be afraid to see what a diced Ramy quad could look like proper.
Why is Ramy so good? Because he is a very very big muscular man WITH INCREDIBLE SHAPE! Nic's conditioning is already pretty damn good, the question is does he have the shape to stand with 2nd and 3rd tier pros let alone top 12 olympians? we will find out in chicago

Bodybuilding is judged based on size, shape and symmetry. Hunter wins 2 of the 3!
Your post really made my think of any non white bodybuilder that actually comes close to Nick’s size, even though he’s not the same age I can only think of Hassan Mustafa..strictly for size. However strength is like to see Nick get a training session with Akim Williams. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws