over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick walker transformation

Yes, agreed. Not to side track the thread but Jordan has been dealing with digestive issues, IBS etc. Eating large amounts like a robot over years on top of years can create some havoc on the body. I subscribe to the thought that the guys who can push things (training, eating, gear, etc) without the bad side effects will progress more long term in this sport. Everything we do can create some sort of issues long term and pushing things 110% exacerbates that.

Even local guys I see who looked great at one time now look like a shell of themselves. They don't/didn't know how to train off gear, deal with injuries, keep up with the tedious eating, etc, and then they just fade away.
Good post👍 .... like I always say, when you swing the pendulum hard one way, its swings just as hard the opposite direction... there is a cost to pushing your body to the absolute limits of it capabilities.

I saw that earlier, the guy is absolutely impressive..

The thing I really can’t help but think about though (and I don’t mean to derail the meaning of this thread, this is just my brain) is all that effort, sacrifice, health risk etc to be broke, look 15 years older than you really are and only impress a bunch of guys for 10 minutes lol...

Bodybuilding is one hell of a sport and has some serious psychology behind it...

Really NEMZ? This isn't a fitness forum. Big A created this board for hardcore bodybuilding discussion. No need to demean those that choose it. As Mighty John stated, this guy was 230lbs+ at 5'7" in high school! He definitely has superior genetics!!

Is that real muscle or site enhanced garbage? I can't tell for sure, impressive if it is all real muscle.

The thing I really can’t help but think about though (and I don’t mean to derail the meaning of this thread, this is just my brain) is all that effort, sacrifice, health risk etc to be broke, look 15 years older than you really are and only impress a bunch of guys for 10 minutes lol...

Bodybuilding is one hell of a sport and has some serious psychology behind it...
I respectfully disagree. Obviously this isn't some nobody at your local gym trying to go pro. He is a top amateur bodybuilder, with great potential. Already has sponsors, makes an income from online coaching, so I doubt he is broke. I see a guy chasing his dream and hustling. What have you accomplished in your life that makes you so much better?

Really NEMZ? This isn't a fitness forum. Big A created this board for hardcore bodybuilding discussion. No need to demean those that choose it. As Mighty John stated, this guy was 230lbs+ at 5'7" in high school! He definitely has superior genetics!!

How was I demeaning anything? Just stating the truth but apparently freedom of speech on this forum isn’t allowed if you have any differing opinion or point of view or even an observation for that matter...

Nothing I said was dishonest.. Or mean.. It’s just the truth of the struggles of becoming a top bodybuilder.. And I simply stated that bodybuilding must have more than the average sport in terms of psychology behind it....

I respectfully disagree. Obviously this isn't some nobody at your local gym trying to go pro. He is a top amateur bodybuilder, with great potential. Already has sponsors, makes an income from online coaching, so I doubt he is broke. I see a guy chasing his dream and hustling. What have you accomplished in your life that makes you so much better?

Here come the butt hurt comments... If you want, I’ll answer those questions but I’m not going to make this about how I think my accomplishments and life are better, as that’s subjective.. But I can say I’m happy with what I’ve accomplished and where I’m going.. Which is irrelevant to this conversation..

If he’s happy, cool...

I’m simply stating facts...

Sure he’s a top amateur bodybuilder who will most likely go pro at this coming competition... Cool story.. But putting your body and mind through all that work, effort, sacrifice and risk to be in a sport that’s SUPER subjective and political? We’ve literally seen guys who CLEARY win and they get tossed to the side... And that you basically have to be a Mr O top 3 to make anything even remotely worth while to justify it?

I personally think bodybuilders should make some kind of union and fight against that.. It’s ridiculous that as a PRO athlete 99.9% of them are broke and have to rely on several jobs to make ends meet, and when I say broke I mean broke from bodybuilding income.. Not everyone makes John Meadows or Chad Nichols coaching money.. Sponsorships aren’t like 10-15 years ago where they’re paying high 6 figures just to have your picture on their protein shake either...

Go ahead, Name one other sport that you literally have to work a day job or have multiple forms of income to support yourself as a PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE? Very rare... I think MMA might be the only other one I can think of and that’s when you’re fighting at a very low level, like your first 2-3 fights...

To speak on the politics a bit more, I mean, we have 2 pros on this site, Bboy and MTF who both of them, less than a year ago got into the same discussion/disagreement with me on this very subject and took it all personal...

Now look, they’ve both posted several times asking why they’re even doing it anymore and that the risk isn’t worth it etc... I’m sure there’s more reasons behind it but still... I think it’s ridiculous that in 99.9% of competitions you spend more through prep than you actually make if you win.. And again, you have to be a top 0.0001% guy in the sport to even make the things worth while...

Nothing I’m saying is demeaning to him, if anything, it’s giving him praise for taking such risk to become one of the small amount of guys in that small percent who make anything of themselves, which I’m sure he will, he looks amazing...

If anything, it’s demeaning to the sport itself and I think guys should get together to change things, because it’s ridiculous..

How was I demeaning anything? Just stating the truth but apparently freedom of speech on this forum isn’t allowed if you have any differing opinion or point of view or even an observation for that matter...

Nothing I said was dishonest.. Or mean.. It’s just the truth of the struggles of becoming a top bodybuilder.. And I simply stated that bodybuilding must have more than the average sport in terms of psychology behind it....

Here come the butt hurt comments... If you want, I’ll answer those questions but I’m not going to make this about how I think my accomplishments and life are better, as that’s subjective.. But I can say I’m happy with what I’ve accomplished and where I’m going.. Which is irrelevant to this conversation..

If he’s happy, cool...

I’m simply stating facts...

Sure he’s a top amateur bodybuilder who will most likely go pro at this coming competition... Cool story.. But putting your body and mind through all that work, effort, sacrifice and risk to be in a sport that’s SUPER subjective and political? We’ve literally seen guys who CLEARY win and they get tossed to the side... And that you basically have to be a Mr O top 3 to make anything even remotely worth while to justify it?

I personally think bodybuilders should make some kind of union and fight against that.. It’s ridiculous that as a PRO athlete 99.9% of them are broke and have to rely on several jobs to make ends meet, and when I say broke I mean broke from bodybuilding income.. Not everyone makes John Meadows or Chad Nichols coaching money.. Sponsorships aren’t like 10-15 years ago where they’re paying high 6 figures just to have your picture on their protein shake either...

Go ahead, Name one other sport that you literally have to work a day job or have multiple forms of income to support yourself as a PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE? Very rare... I think MMA might be the only other one I can think of and that’s when you’re fighting at a very low level, like your first 2-3 fights...

To speak on the politics a bit more, I mean, we have 2 pros on this site, Bboy and MTF who both of them, less than a year ago got into the same discussion/disagreement with me on this very subject and took it all personal...

Now look, they’ve both posted several times asking why they’re even doing it anymore and that the risk isn’t worth it etc... I’m sure there’s more reasons behind it but still... I think it’s ridiculous that in 99.9% of competitions you spend more through prep than you actually make if you win.. And again, you have to be a top 0.0001% guy in the sport to even make the things worth while...

Nothing I’m saying is demeaning to him, if anything, it’s giving him praise for taking such risk to become one of the small amount of guys in that small percent who make anything of themselves, which I’m sure he will, he looks amazing...

If anything, it’s demeaning to the sport itself and I think guys should get together to change things, because it’s ridiculous..

Yes, me disagreeing with you is somehow infringing on your freedom of speech. You're such a drama queen!

You had two professional bodybuilders previously disagree with you and who are you again? For a 5'10" 200lb, 30 year old you always seem to know better than everyone else.

This thread was about Nick Walker's accomplishments but you had to come on and make a disparaging comment toward all bodybuilders which had nothing to do with the thread. STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD!

Sure, you can look at it that way but the lack of monetary reward, for example, is part of the beauty of this endeavor IMO. If someone was bodybuilding just for money I'd think he really was an idiot - there are easier and healthier ways to make money. But if someone is doing it because they enjoy it, to overcome, to test themselves, to grow mentally, to become more, to exorcise some demons and so on then that is a much better reason IMO. Doing this for money? Sounds almost offensive to me, that would be sick :D

From what I've seen on social media, many are just waiting for Nick to get sick, only to post "I knew it!" I mean he kind of has that high risk look, so I get it. I think it's very much in Jansen's interest to keep this kid healthy.

Yes, me disagreeing with you is somehow infringing on your freedom of speech. You're such a drama queen!

You had two professional bodybuilders previously disagree with you and who are you again? For a 5'10" 200lb, 30 year old you always seem to know better than everyone else.

This thread was about Nick Walker's accomplishments but you had to come on and make a disparaging comment toward all bodybuilders which had nothing to do with the thread. STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD!

Did I say that my freedom of speech was infringed? No... Simply looked down upon..

To the statement in bold:

Did you read the rest of what I wrote? Yea they disagreed with me, only to agree and make a complete 180 not even a year later... Thanks for leaving that out..

I’m neither 5’10 nor 200lbs, I think you’re mistaking my stats for QBKillas.. Your other favorite guy..

And I never said I know better than anyone.. Just making observations of such an endeavor AND stating that I think bodybuilders should come together to correct certain things about the sport...

Since we’re on the subject, tell me what about my post was “know it all” where in fact I was wrong? Maybe you didn’t read the whole thing and you’re posting/reacting on emotion?

Sure, you can look at it that way but the lack of monetary reward, for example, is part of the beauty of this endeavor IMO. If someone was bodybuilding just for money I'd think he really was an idiot - there are easier and healthier ways to make money. But if someone is doing it because they enjoy it, to overcome, to test themselves, to grow mentally, to become more, to exorcise some demons and so on then that is a much better reason IMO. Doing this for money? Sounds almost offensive to me, that would be sick :D

From what I've seen on social media, many are just waiting for Nick to get sick, only to post "I knew it!" I mean he kind of has that high risk look, so I get it. I think it's very much in Jansen's interest to keep this kid healthy.

Completely understand that, usually when doing something strictly for the money it equates to misery.. Most successful and happy people find what they love and the money just comes with it...

But everything you said is exactly why I say there must be some serious psychology in bodybuilding, more so than in other sports... I simply find it fascinating...

This thread was about Nick Walker's accomplishments but you had to come on and make a disparaging comment toward the sport/organization of bodybuilding which had nothing to do with the thread. STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD!

Thought I’d make another correction in bold, couldn’t edit my last post.. Because that’s what I did...

Completely understand that, usually when doing something strictly for the money it equates to misery.. Most successful and happy people find what they love and the money just comes with it...

But everything you said is exactly why I say there must be some serious psychology in bodybuilding, more so than in other sports... I simply find it fascinating...
I think most people that are entrenched in this sport find an enjoyment with taking their physiques to "an extreme look". We all realize there is no $$$ in this sport, even the most successful are pocket change to other professional sports people. There is a passion/addiction with taking their body's to an extreme.
Just my opinion

NEMZ, i appreciate your input on threads dude and its nice to have an outsider perspective, but you have a tendency to come in to threads as a "regular guy" and that's because you are...a regular lifting dude who juuust got on TRT. Nothing wrong with that, just realize that in a discussion like this, your comments come off as :cautious: Not hating, just giving my 2 cents.

This thread is going to jump down another path if someone doesn't stop it so lets stop it right now.
You obviously didn't understand my post we all know he's taking lots of drugs hell Matt Jensen is his coach 🙄 BUT you best believe he also does all the other things to achieve such growth, fuck there are plenty of guys on this board who have taken the amounts this kid takes but they aren't complementing those drugs with all the other outside stimulus like brutal training, sleep (yes sleep is important for muscle growth and repair) and especially nutrition, thus you don't see but only a rare few on this entire board of hundreds of thousands who have packed beef like that on their frame.

THIS...Bboy said it best. In order to become a pro, you have to do all the right things AND have some luck on your side.
Every board member here probably checks 2-3 of the 10 boxes that it takes to be a top BBer. You might eat a shit ton...but u still party. You might not like looking like a fatty in an offseason and growing for a bit...alllll of that.
This kid has some luck on his side AND does alllll the right things. I cannot hate on that. Hell, I'm TRYING to do all the right things and even with luck on my side i will NEVER be a top amateur. I can only dream of that shit.

This thread is going to jump down another path if someone doesn't stop it so lets stop it right now.

THIS...Bboy said it best. In order to become a pro, you have to do all the right things AND have some luck on your side.
Every board member here probably checks 2-3 of the 10 boxes that it takes to be a top BBer. You might eat a shit ton...but u still party. You might not like looking like a fatty in an offseason and growing for a bit...alllll of that.
This kid has some luck on his side AND does alllll the right things. I cannot hate on that. Hell, I'm TRYING to do all the right things and even with luck on my side i will NEVER be a top amateur. I can only dream of that shit.
Become a pro or top amateur??? Don't know, you might not have the genetic shape for it, but I bet there is one thing you can do and that's build slabs of muscle on your frame, some may take longer to do it but everyone can build an impressive amount of muscle if they are willing to put in the grinding effort day in and day out 24/7 to accomplish that goal. That's a big reason there aren't more FREAKS on this board despite the obvious copies amount of sauce they inject.

Did I say that my freedom of speech was infringed? No... Simply looked down upon..

To the statement in bold:

Did you read the rest of what I wrote? Yea they disagreed with me, only to agree and make a complete 180 not even a year later... Thanks for leaving that out..

I’m neither 5’10 nor 200lbs, I think you’re mistaking my stats for QBKillas.. Your other favorite guy..

And I never said I know better than anyone.. Just making observations of such an endeavor AND stating that I think bodybuilders should come together to correct certain things about the sport...

Since we’re on the subject, tell me what about my post was “know it all” where in fact I was wrong? Maybe you didn’t read the whole thing and you’re posting/reacting on emotion?

Your quote was..."... apparently freedom of speech on this forum isn’t allowed..." You don't like when people disagree with you which is evident in other threads.

Here's my point and I should have been clearer in my original post. This thread is about the physique transformation of Nick Walker. You made a comment complementing his physique but then went on to say... "The thing I really can’t help but think about though (and I don’t mean to derail the meaning of this thread, this is just my brain) is all that effort, sacrifice, health risk etc to be broke, look 15 years older than you really are and only impress a bunch of guys for 10 minutes lol..."

When you find yourself saying "And I don't mean to derail the meaning of this thread..." Don't go there. It doesn't belong in the thread. That comment had nothing to do with the topic and was completely unnecessary. Members here are aware of the trappings and pitfalls of bodybuilding. The other issue was that you made a blanket statement regarding bodybuilders. No reason to shit on people trying to follow their passion!

A lot of your posts recently have been 'white knighting' / ' devils advocate'. This is a gear forum. We love gear...and huge freaks. Nick is exactly that. Clearly he loves what he's doing.

The most impressive thing IMO is after finishing 2nd last year you didnt hear a peep out of him. Just went right back to work. I've never heard a negative thing about the guy.

there is plenty of money to be made in this sport, you just have to spend the time to build a following now a days on social media. Why is it now a bad thing to make a living from doing the thing you love? More money in other things if you put the dedication in it? Sure but i'll take doing the thing i enjoy most any day of the week.

Walker reminds me a bit of Lesukov when he was first coming onto the scene.

Some of Walker’s shots on IG don’t even look real, his arms are just so fucking huge.

As for the posts of him being “230” in HS at 5’7 what laughable BS. The obvious implication is he looked impressive while weighing 230 otherwise it wouldn’t have been mentioned. No way did he look an impressive 230 at 5’7 at age 16-18. Why do people make stuff like that up.

He will do well in the pros as long as he doesn’t blow his waist out chasing more size or serious injure himself lifting those insane numbers.

Hopefully he doesn’t die, let’s be honest here. He is 25 and on an obvious Dallas McC road.

Your quote was..."... apparently freedom of speech on this forum isn’t allowed..." You don't like when people disagree with you which is evident in other threads.

Here's my point and I should have been clearer in my original post. This thread is about the physique transformation of Nick Walker. You made a comment complementing his physique but then went on to say... "The thing I really can’t help but think about though (and I don’t mean to derail the meaning of this thread, this is just my brain) is all that effort, sacrifice, health risk etc to be broke, look 15 years older than you really are and only impress a bunch of guys for 10 minutes lol..."

When you find yourself saying "And I don't mean to derail the meaning of this thread..." Don't go there. It doesn't belong in the thread. That comment had nothing to do with the topic and was completely unnecessary. Members here are aware of the trappings and pitfalls of bodybuilding. The other issue was that you made a blanket statement regarding bodybuilders. No reason to shit on people trying to follow their passion!

I don’t like when people disagree with me; says the king of not liking when people disagree with him, even with facts and proof and sources to back it up... And I’ll leave that convo right there....

As for this conversation, it’s hilarious how any opinion or simple observation that’s not swinging on the nuts of hardcore bodybuilding is automatically taken as “shitting on someone” lmao who’s being the drama queen again?

I made myself clear on the above posts after my original post, I explained myself and what I meant, I didn’t shit on anyone, I stated facts on how the industry is and how actually I’m fascinated with people taking that endeavor regardless of those circumstances... Get over it...

The guy is impressive, and I wish him the best..

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws