over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick walker transformation

Sure looks like it
Why? Bc he’s training at Redcon gym? Lol

That doesn’t mean anything. He was on Fouaids podcast and basically said he hasn’t decided yet.

Ian said maybe he would go with Hany but he might have to go to evogen too for that to happen.

I think he made a mistake and burned a bridge with a guy he called his best friend in Jansen. He had in made in Florida, training at Revive, and sponsored by Raw and Jansens line.

Of course he does, he’s still just a young dumb kid who wants to party and eat ass
Eat ass, sure but I don't see any reason to think he parties. Everything seems to point to him being very regimented. This kid doesn't skip a meal or miss training.

That doesn’t mean anything. He was on Fouaids podcast and basically said he hasn’t decided yet.

Ian said maybe he would go with Hany but he might have to go to evogen too for that to happen.

I think he made a mistake and burned a bridge with a guy he called his best friend in Jansen. He had in made in Florida, training at Revive, and sponsored by Raw and Jansens line.

Lol ya pretty much

I do agree that it appeared he had a sweet deal going on before

Nevermind eat, how does he not shit his pants all day?

The one thing that really separates Nick from everyone else is his focus. He is taking the Yates/Cutler approach and just being a robot. Some of the other guys have too many distractions and maybe be trying to do too many things at once. Business ventures, personal drama etc. All of Nick's family and friends know what he's trying to accomplish, accept it, and support him.

Take Kuclo for example. His wife's too hot. If Amanda was around me I'd never get anything done.
DITTO! TRUTH!

Nick Walker is now with Fuad's Hosstile Brand
Fouad’s Hosstile is a great brand. He is a real good guy too. Should be awesome to see what they do together
Wow. Where’s the guy who said he was going to Redcon? Lol

I wonder who he’s going to pick as a coach…

I still think he should have stayed with Jansen and Raw/Revive.

There are lots of coaches out there that would probably do really well with Nick. I would like to see him with Chad but can’t see that happening with Ramy around.

If Nick can keep his lines he’s gonna be a beast when that muscle matures. He could take several Os in the coming years

Lol it was just a guess man

I was wrong that i though he might.

That cool?

I don't follow this stuff closely anymore. I stopped watching all the podcasts and I'm embarrassed I ever did. When I was following it he wouldn't shut up about his loyalty to Matt. Did he really leave because he wants a coach that doesn't coach other people he competes against?

Lol it was just a guess man

I was wrong that i though he might.

That cool?

I’m messing with u man. I just didn’t see any reason to think that other than him training there lol

I don't follow this stuff closely anymore. I stopped watching all the podcasts and I'm embarrassed I ever did. When I was following it he wouldn't shut up about his loyalty to Matt. Did he really leave because he wants a coach that doesn't coach other people he competes against?

I don’t follow too closely either.
I just know Nick.

But yeah supposedly he had a disagreement with Matt over him not wanting to do a show and then asked Matt to not coach others and focus on him. Douchebag move.
Someone correct me if anything I said is wrong, I know it’s all rumors.

Regardless you’re right he called Matt his best friend and compared him to a brother and his loyalty and burned that bridge.

I know he’s close to Fouaid so hopefully he doesn’t burn that bridge too.

I’m messing with u man. I just didn’t see any reason to think that other than him training there lol

I don’t follow too closely either.
I just know Nick.

But yeah supposedly he had a disagreement with Matt over him not wanting to do a show and then asked Matt to not coach others and focus on him. Douchebag move.
Someone correct me if anything I said is wrong, I know it’s all rumors.

Regardless you’re right he called Matt his best friend and compared him to a brother and his loyalty and burned that bridge.

I know he’s close to Fouaid so hopefully he doesn’t burn that bridge too.

They haven't come out and said anything straight up but based off what has been said, it seems you are right.

One thing to keep in mind, Nick is young. He realized he made the mistake when he did that follow up video saying he's sticking with Matt. Problem is, Matt didn't seem to feel the same way and for good reason. If someone gave me an ultimatum regardless of what it is, they are the one getting cut. You can't be telling grown men to choose between "me or him" essentially.

The reason I think Nick realizes the fuck up is because he is now on Hosstile's roster with Brett. From what I can tell, Nick wanted Matt to drop Brett. Insecurity really came out to play there but hopefully it shapes Nick into a better person. He is the most popular bodybuilder at the moment and regardless of whether people love or hate him, they are definitely paying attention to him.

They haven't come out and said anything straight up but based off what has been said, it seems you are right.

One thing to keep in mind, Nick is young. He realized he made the mistake when he did that follow up video saying he's sticking with Matt. Problem is, Matt didn't seem to feel the same way and for good reason. If someone gave me an ultimatum regardless of what it is, they are the one getting cut. You can't be telling grown men to choose between "me or him" essentially.

The reason I think Nick realizes the fuck up is because he is now on Hosstile's roster with Brett. From what I can tell, Nick wanted Matt to drop Brett. Insecurity really came out to play there but hopefully it shapes Nick into a better person. He is the most popular bodybuilder at the moment and regardless of whether people love or hate him, they are definitely paying attention to him.
Yeah that is some pussy shit. Sorry, no man should tell another man that. Insecurity too.

It looks like Matt made off better with this deal. He basically traded Nick for Cbum who imo has a bigger following bc he’s in classic and I think he gets more of a younger crowd.

Not everyone follows the bigger guys or wants to look like the bigger guys imo si not as many people know Nick

Matt also just signed Wilkin. And his Raw brand is gaining more attention.

No shocker that Brett left Hostile for Raw
Gotta chase the bag while you still can I guess 🤷🏽‍♂️

I get Fouad Abiad wanting to be nice to his friends but you don't grow a business by letting contracted athletes come and go as the please. De Asha left a month or two ago, now Wilkin. Bad brand optics.

It’s actually kind of funny. Bc the whole drama with Matt/Nick was Nick saying you train me and not Wilkin and then Wilkin stays with Matt and gets on Raw too which is better than Hostile imo.

Nick left the better brand/better trainer

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity