over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Walker's legs WTF

Matsuo Munefusa

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I predict some internal organs is gonna give on this guy. The guy is a freak with out a doubt for his size but it seems like he wants to keep getting bigger which in the long run is not gonna be good for him
Which one though? Heart or kidney I guess is most likely?

Bio

Staff member
Registered
I remember when Lee Priest was on the Deadpool list over 20 years ago! :rolleyes:

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
There are different types of varicose veins, this is clearly the bad kind, he looks extremely unhealthy, similar to how unhealthy Dallas looked when he popped on the scene. Veins like that develop from high blood pressure and poor circulation, it's not the genetic type of varicose veins that only appear in certain spots.
It's true these are very bad ones and look very unhealthy at that.I have known people bodybuilder and none bodybuilder that have them.but no way near as bad and unhealthy like these. Obviously he is a very big boy and I'm sure he pushes very high doses. That can't be helping the situation

TripppleP

Registered
There are different types of varicose veins, this is clearly the bad kind, he looks extremely unhealthy, similar to how unhealthy Dallas looked when he popped on the scene. Veins like that develop from high blood pressure and poor circulation, it's not the genetic type of varicose veins that only appear in certain spots.

What do you mean about Dallas? I know he collapsed on stage and was huge at a young age but what do you mean he looked unhealthy?

Dugbet

Registered
Newbies

Kaladryn

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What do you mean about Dallas? I know he collapsed on stage and was huge at a young age but what do you mean he looked unhealthy?
Before Dallas even turned pro, there was a thread on him here at PM, several members commented on how unhealthy he looked, you can probably dig it up. As to what exactly constitutes "unhealthy," it isn't a medical term and it doesn't have an exact definition, however, it is a perception that often seems to be accurate, I would say it's a combination of many small factors.

Kaladryn

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
It's true these are very bad ones and look very unhealthy at that.I have known people bodybuilder and none bodybuilder that have them.but no way near as bad and unhealthy like these. Obviously he is a very big boy and I'm sure he pushes very high doses. That can't be helping the situation
The hope would be that the damage is from the past and he has corrected the problem that caused them (probably high BP) and more severe problems won't arise, but who knows?

totalrecomp

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
He has directly addressed this before. He states he is aware of them of course and his doctor has seen him about it.

flex22

Registered
So I noticed these about a year ago watching a video of Nick doing legs. Now I consider myself having varicose veins pretty bad as well. Many people make comments asking cuz there terrible in my calf’s but also into my thighs. Mine are due too being soo badly flat footed and over pronated. Now quick story, in my right leg front jus blow knee I developed what looked like a blister right on top of one of
My worst veins. Over the
Months it got bigger and bigger. It eventually popped and looked like a straight horror movie blood squirting with like a foot and half of distance too but not stopping. I had to hold pressure for like 20mins jus to stop it. Long story short I eventually had to have a surgery to shut the vein down because the blood flow through that vein wasn’t working right and could’ve led to a bad blood clot.

Matsuo Munefusa

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I noticed these about a year ago watching a video of Nick doing legs. Now I consider myself having varicose veins pretty bad as well. Many people make comments asking cuz there terrible in my calf’s but also into my thighs. Mine are due too being soo badly flat footed and over pronated. Now quick story, in my right leg front jus blow knee I developed what looked like a blister right on top of one of
My worst veins. Over the
Months it got bigger and bigger. It eventually popped and looked like a straight horror movie blood squirting with like a foot and half of distance too but not stopping. I had to hold pressure for like 20mins jus to stop it. Long story short I eventually had to have a surgery to shut the vein down because the blood flow through that vein wasn’t working right and could’ve led to a bad blood clot.
Pics

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member