over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Big wave surfing...

BAD ASS!!!

Piaya ( I think I spelled it right) in hawaii and the all the Hawaiian peeps on here knwo that there is a real shallow reef place there called "jaws" that has some of the biggest waves in the world...

in the offseason (summer) I went there and bodysurfed on what I thought were some crazy big waves and they were like 8-10 feet.....they said that they can get up to 40 feet in the winter...:eek:

Jaws is on my home island of Maui. As Bulldog stated, it gets huge there during the winter. I never heard of anyone body-surfing there. Bulldog, you are one crazy dude!

Big wave surfing is pure insanity. A big day in the water for me is head high waves, and anything that gets up to double head high starts to scare the shit out of me. Guys like Kelly Slater and the Irons brothers are nasty when they shred waves, but it is a very humbling experience when you watch a guy get towed into a wave because it is physically impossible to paddle fast enough to do so otherwise. A worthwhile movie to check out is "In God's Hands"... because as the title suggests once you let go of that tow rope you are in another world.

This is awesome stuff. I have a dvd at home called "Billabong XXL. It is an entire dvd about the big wave classic they hold every year. In this particular dvd they award the trophy to a guy that surfed the face of a (get ready for it) 17+ meter wave. Now guys we are talking nearly 60 feet from the floor or base of the wave to it's crest!! This guy looked like he was riding a tidal wave. They were way out at sea on some reef where once a year these monster waves roll up. They can only get there by boat and stay out there for days riding these mammoth waves. These guys either have the largest set of kahones in the world or absolutely no fear of death!! Truly insane but so beautiful to watch.

Hutch, I love that clip.

I was a certified Life Guard and worked at a pool for a couple summers. I spend every summer in the rivers and lakes. I'd love to live on the beach and find out about the ocean. I've never seen it. I've been to Puget Sound, but that's it.

Cool video.:)

Jaws is on my home island of Maui. As Bulldog stated, it gets huge there during the winter. I never heard of anyone body-surfing there. Bulldog, you are one crazy dude!

The locals there were telling me that you can hear and feel the waves crash in town!!

Dude these waves were flat out crazy and it was summer not winter so there were no huge storms coming off the aluetians.... I was young, blazed (Come on it was hawaii...lol) and fearless at the time....:p

Crashing out of those waves was like being in the biggest washing machine of your life.....I got doubled over by a wave there and thought I was going to pass out and get drug out to see to die....Once out of that I got the beach and never swam on that beach again....lol....

The locals there were telling me that you can hear and feel the waves crash in town!!

Dude these waves were flat out crazy and it was summer not winter so there were no huge storms coming off the aluetians.... I was young, blazed (Come on it was hawaii...lol) and fearless at the time....:p

Crashing out of those waves was like being in the biggest washing machine of your life.....I got doubled over by a wave there and thought I was going to pass out and get drug out to see to die....Once out of that I got the beach and never swam on that beach again....lol....

Yah, washing machines are never fun..especially when you think your swimming up and then you hit bottom and then find out where up is just to come out and see another bomb coming your way LOL........When you coming back to the islands??? I hear Maui Wowwie can help with size gains :D

by the way, saw your precontest pics....looking huge man!

You fall into the curl YOU DIE. It is some crazy stuff makes all that snow boarding stuff look tame, imagine the mountain falling on you insted of you falling on it. At least in an avalanch they can find your body in the spring.....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131