• surfing_shark_scare.jpg
    surfing_shark_scare.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 218
Ive seen that pic before on various sites

It's a dolphin.

littlemack said:
Aw man.....SPOILER!

ahahahahaha

you scammer! I'll never trust you again!

btw, are you still sending me those 3 bi-sexual girls that you were telling me about? lol j/k

JustWannaBeHuge said:
you scammer! I'll never trust you again!

btw, are you still sending me those 3 bi-sexual girls that you were telling me about? lol j/k

Would you like them gift wrapped?

i saw a video called "close animal encounters" or something like that. it shows two great whites going after a surfer at the top of the wave that hes surfing. they get a piece of his foot or leg and he lived. the thing that saved his life was that the two sharks end up running into each other. wish i can find the clip, pretty cool.

If I could only get video of some of the stuff I've seen out on the water :(
My favorite memory is surfing right next to two dolphins. They were on the same wave. I fear dolphins more than sharks. They're mean phuckers. ha
I ran over a shark once as I dropped in on a wave. It felt like running into a log. Threw me off my board and everything. I've got another photo somewhere of coast guard flying over a beach and you see hundreds of sharks in the water with people all inbetween playing and swimming. Pretty wild stuff!

Last edited:
Vander_V said:
I wish he would have ripped that dudes head off , and these fucking pansys high five each other after they put a few rounds into Gods great Lion , the animal was simply deffending himself thi shit makes me fucking sick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQsTGIvmp90

Heres what happens when you fuck with the Loiness, this guy i feel sorry for he was just trying to take a pic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dExGU_Xkd9o&mode=related&search=

Dude, that first video pisses me off but that second one is nuts! And I'm not talkin' cashews. :eek:

TONE said:
Dude, that first video pisses me off but that second one is nuts! And I'm not talkin' cashews. :eek:
I agree that was crazy and sad too bad it wasnt the other pansys who were shooting at one.
Somebody wrote this

the attack that takes place on this video is real the man attacked was a u.k. visitor to south africa this video is used to train game wardens there are several training based on this event the man seen attacked was almost completly devoured by the time rangers arrived and destroyed the lions there were 6 lions in total feeding on his remains the video was shot by japanese tourist in 1983

Crazy shit bros..........

Vander_V said:

That's insane! Great Whites Are the Kings of Sharks! Those things are HUGE!
See, theres a few different theories on why sharks attack people. There's a kid in Australia that has been attacked like 3 or 4 times. He is always singled out while he's in the water surfing with his buds. Scientists don't understand this. The only theory they could come up with is that he pee's in his wetsuit like 8-10 times while he's surfing and that the sharks must be attracted to it somehow. His friends don't pee in their suits. ha.

The other theory, which I have seen first hand, is that sharks mistake humans for schools of fish. They go after the fish and if they swim by people then the sharks accidently get them. I've learned to spot where sharks are feeding. Whenever we see a shark, we always pull our arms and legs up in the air as we lay on our boards and try to catch some kind of wave to shore. Especially if there are two or three! Talk about how to scare the shit out of your girlfriend. ha. That would be my luck. Yeah, I used to date this girl until a fucking shark got her. ahahahahahaha

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear