over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Jon Jones..

No irony.....just another boring points fighter we need out of the UFC.

Yo HardGay ( that's your Avi's name in Japan BTW)

I liked some of your posts...but now you are sounding a tad inexperienced and uninformed. I fought many times under different rules in different countries, admittedly only as a hobby.....but MY #1 rule was to win....boring/points or not....

Like I said, people can debate it all day and have their respective opinion, I still stand by what I said, in GSP putting Anderson on his back.

-Cheers
b.

Putting him down and keeping him down are two different things.

Putting him down and keeping him down are two different things.

GSP trains with some of the biggest most decorated Greco roman wrestlers in the world and can successfully take them down... He will also have at least 10 more solid lbs of muscle going in as well as being superb at implementing a game plan.

It's a case of best wrestler vs best striker.

Is silva capable of stopping gsp's power double, or is gsp capable of getting through Silvia's pinpoint accurate counter punching?

To all the people talking about GSP adding muscle, how does anyone think that would be an advantage? I see it being a disadvantage. And, unfortunately, you can't build up a chin.

To all the people talking about GSP adding muscle, how does anyone think that would be an advantage? I see it being a disadvantage. And, unfortunately, you can't build up a chin.

Exactly, people automatically assume that GSP will get every take down. He wont, what if he gets caught in a clinch battle with Silva or he ends up on his back. Sonnen went into the second fight at at 212lbs, he's far more aggresive, has a great power double and he got stuffed. How exactly is GSP going to set up a shot when he's to timid to exchange punches. People act like they ring the bell and GSP shoots from the other side of the cage.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Exactly, people automatically assume that GSP will get every take down. He wont, what if he gets caught in a clinch battle with Silva or he ends up on his back. Sonnen went into the second fight at at 212lbs, he's far more aggresive, has a great power double and he got stuffed. How exactly is GSP going to set up a shot when he's to timid to exchange punches. People act like they ring the bell and GSP shoots from the other side of the cage.

Here he is practicing that move!

6a00d8341c2c6053ef0120a6a0d08d970b-500wi

**broken link removed**

Hahahaha. Aside from singing his praises as being unbeatable, you even have fake pics of Silva beating up GSP?

Silva is an awesome fighter, but get off his dick, bro. Goddamn! :p

People act like they ring the bell and GSP shoots from the other side of the cage.

GSP TD STATS:

OVERALL FIGHTS: (Pro-Debut to most recent MMA Fight)
Ivan Menjivar @ 2:37 of round 1
Justin Bruckmann @ 4:46 of round 1
Travis Galbraith @ 4:55 of round 1
Thomas Denny @ 3:50 of round 1
Pete Spratt @ 4:44 of round 1
Karo Parisyan @ 4:34 of round 1
Jay Hieron @ 3:27 of round 1 (KO)
Matt Hughes 1 @ 4:32 of round 1
Dave Strasser @ 4:33 of round 1
Jason Miller @ 4:41 of round 1 (punch)
Frank Trigg @ 4:30 of round 1
Sean Sherk @ 4:50 of round 1
B.J. Penn 1 @ 4:15 of round 2
Matt Hughes 2 @ 1:22 of round 1
Matt Serra 1 = NO TD's
Josh Koscheck 1 @ 4:33 of round 1
Matt Hughes 3 @ 3:09 of round 1
Matt Serra 2 @ 4:56 of round 1
Jon Fitch @ 4:55 of round 1
B.J. Penn 2 @ 4:05 of round 2
Thiago Alves @ 4:14 of round 1
Dan Hardy @ 4:37 of round 1
Josh Koscheck 2 @ 4:43 of round 1
Jake Shields @ 0:23 of round 3

GSP trains with some of the biggest most decorated Greco roman wrestlers in the world and can successfully take them down... He will also have at least 10 more solid lbs of muscle going in as well as being superb at implementing a game plan.

It's a case of best wrestler vs best striker.

Is silva capable of stopping gsp's power double, or is gsp capable of getting through Silvia's pinpoint accurate counter punching?

VERY well said.

You're being objective and unbiased, giving us a straight-forward breakdown of both Anderson and GSP's respective strengths and weaknesses leading up to a potential super-fight.

Well done.

-b.

is there a way to embed youtube videos on this board?

-cheers all
b.

Hahahaha. Aside from singing his praises as being unbeatable, you even have fake pics of Silva beating up GSP?

Silva is an awesome fighter, but get off his dick, bro. Goddamn! :p

the only reason I thought the pic was fake is GSP is still standing!..lol

OVERALL FIGHTS: (Pro-Debut to most recent MMA Fight)
Ivan Menjivar @ 2:37 of round 1
Justin Bruckmann @ 4:46 of round 1
Travis Galbraith @ 4:55 of round 1
Thomas Denny @ 3:50 of round 1
Pete Spratt @ 4:44 of round 1
Karo Parisyan @ 4:34 of round 1
Jay Hieron @ 3:27 of round 1 (KO)
Matt Hughes 1 @ 4:32 of round 1
Dave Strasser @ 4:33 of round 1
Jason Miller @ 4:41 of round 1 (punch)
Frank Trigg @ 4:30 of round 1
Sean Sherk @ 4:50 of round 1
B.J. Penn 1 @ 4:15 of round 2
Matt Hughes 2 @ 1:22 of round 1
Matt Serra 1 = NO TD's
Josh Koscheck 1 @ 4:33 of round 1
Matt Hughes 3 @ 3:09 of round 1
Matt Serra 2 @ 4:56 of round 1
Jon Fitch @ 4:55 of round 1
B.J. Penn 2 @ 4:05 of round 2
Thiago Alves @ 4:14 of round 1
Dan Hardy @ 4:37 of round 1
Josh Koscheck 2 @ 4:43 of round 1
Jake Shields @ 0:23 of round 3.

I have no idea what those stats are supposed to prove other than if GSP gives Anderson 4 min to figure out his timing, he's going to be in serious trouble. Don't forget anderson has a sneaky triangle so being on his back wont be a problem.

GSP wrestling is not on par with Sonnen's wrestling. I went to the ncaa's div-1 nationals twice. We wrestled Simon Fraser's wrestling team as a dual meet . I never lost to them. I beat canadian greco olympian. Greco wrestlers are imcomplete. Freestyle wrestlers need to know greco in order to avoid the clinch. Dont compare GSP to Sonnen as a wrestler. Dan Henderson is twice the greco wrestler as GSP.

GSP wrestling is not on par with Sonnen's wrestling. I went to the ncaa's div-1 nationals twice. We wrestled Simon Fraser's wrestling team as a dual meet . I never lost to them. I beat canadian greco olympian. Greco wrestlers are imcomplete. Freestyle wrestlers need to know greco in order to avoid the clinch. Dont compare GSP to Sonnen as a wrestler. Dan Henderson is twice the greco wrestler as GSP.

I'm not referring to anything other than gsp's ability to execute a take down and maintain top control..

Jones was very upset after Chael began calling him out and mocking him on Twitter, going as far as to contact White and ask him to tell Chael to stop.

pics-3-bitch-please-yao-img.jpg

I have no idea what those stats are supposed to prove other than if GSP gives Anderson 4 min to figure out his timing, he's going to be in serious trouble. Don't forget anderson has a sneaky triangle so being on his back wont be a problem.

You are reading the stats the complete opposite way bro, that's your problem lol!

I provided the round number and the SPECIFIC TIME as it counts down per round respectively, as shown whilst watching the fights. Ergo, "Round 1 @ 4:55," means: it was less than FIVE SECONDS into the round, when GSP landed the takedown... That's fucking INSANE, not that it just happened once, or a "fluke," but that the man does it on a CONSISTENT basis and has the HIGHEST percentage of takedown completions/success in the HISTORY of The UFC.

-Cheers
b.

I'm not referring to anything other than gsp's ability to execute a take down and maintain top control..

Me as well. Couldn't have said it better myself. Hendo, Kos, Hughes, Ortiz, Fitch, Couture, Maynard, Velasquez, Jones, DANIEL CORMIER, Carwin, Faber, Mendes, Hendricks, Davis, Bader, Evans, Sonnen, Hamill, are all top-level wrestlers. That said, we're not comparing who has the "best" wrestling, were speaking specifically of PURE takedown efficacy, and in doing so, GSP takes the cake, as his are fucking insane.

-b.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner