over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Jon Jones..

BigJB

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Have lost all respect for him.. If I were Dana white, I would tell him to fight or be stripped of his title.. You shouldn't get to choose who you fight if you are the champ, you should be prepped for anyone. The Greg Jackson mindset is killing mma IMHO.

Been debating this all day:

Why should Bones agree to give a guy a shot who doesn't deserve it (not even mentioning this stupidly short notice), just because he's butt buddies with DW? Bones has nothing to gain and everything to lose by taking a fight with Chael.

And before anyone says it: DW is the one who cancelled the entire fight, not Bones.

There's no one left for jones to fight.. He choked machida out easily, he will do it again. Chael brings an enormous pay day and a great deal of hype with him, he also would have no respect for jones and bring the fight to him.

There's no one left for jones to fight.. He choked machida out easily, he will do it again. Chael brings an enormous pay day and a great deal of hype with him, he also would have no respect for jones and bring the fight to him.

I agree there's no one else for him to fight but what does he prove by fighting Chael? It's an insult to Jones to bring him Chael for a title shit, much less on 8 days notice.

i would LOVE to see Roy Nelson get serious and get in shape, dude would be a force to recon with either as a light heavy or if he dieted down
them massed back up

In fighting, you train for the person you're fighting. Henderson is a different opponent, Bones has been training for Henderson. 8 days notice is not enough to scout someone and feel comfortable with it. Bones would be stupid to risk it.

In fighting, you train for the person you're fighting. Henderson is a different opponent, Bones has been training for Henderson. 8 days notice is not enough to scout someone and feel comfortable with it. Bones would be stupid to risk it.

Stupid, yes, but now he just looks like a pu$$y

The only issue I have is that the dudes on the undercard go without a payday.
But like already mentioned Jones isn't the one to cancel so...

I'm a little surprised he didn't take the new fight though. I do understand why he wouldn't, hut at the same time I think it would have been a easy win/payday for him.

He trained for a wrestler with a serious right hand and granite jaw.. Chael is a wrestler without a serious right hand who is also coming in minus a training camp...

It would be an easy fight for jones to win...

bones is a great talent for sure, but hes to busy tryin to b a buisness man since winnin the belt,, he shud b a fighter first... look at chris lyttle,, dan hardy,, guys who never won belt,, but were not only fan favs but also company favs.. they were alwaya given chances timme and time again to continue to fight and make money for their fam. even after back to back to back losses.. iceman, great company fighter, now look got a cushy job workin for them ,, ufc takes care of the fighters that take care of them..
the fans make this sport up,, and if they dont like the fighter, they wont pay to c them.. and there for not a bankable ppv..
jones was in shape already trained and prepped to fight,, regardless of who it is.. thre was nothing wrong with him physically,, as a champ ur there to DEFEND,, ur belt,, against anyone,, not jus someone u would like to fight..
u shudnt have the choice to pick and choose who u fight as a champ,, u will alwayz have less to gain when defending ur belt.. thats jus how it goes..
comes with the job,,
i honestly think its a win win for jones ,, he gets a big payday ,, he gets a chance to shut chael up and gets to trully show fans hes a fighter first and gives them what they want.. its a fantasy fight like silva gsp, or allister/lesner before strikeforce was bought,, had jones lost it wud still be a win for him,, fans would luved him for takin the fight, ufc would owe him one,, which means in bosses good graces for later in ur career.. and still wouldve got a great payday,, and in all likely have an immidiate rematch or within 6 months,, so big deal..
on top of that,, if dana came to jones and asked to take this fight or may have to scrap th whole card,, and he still said no,, thats jus straight up dirty...
he couldve easy rose to the ocassion and became a ''hero'' in some respect for the rest of the fighters on that card that have been trainin their butts off past few months that had put in work and paid out for camps, and sparring partners etc etc, and gave them a chance to put food on the table for their fam.. and helped out the company that made him make bank, when in a bind.. millions were lost all the way around, and fighters and fans are out money as well.. hell i even heard rogans comedy show was canceled at the mandeley bay because the fight was canceled,, caz fans no longer gonna be there that weekend..
bisbing fought sonnon in a weeks notice,, chris liben fought like 3x in 2 months or some crap ,,
the fact is ,, hendo cant help an injury,, and a perfectly healthy, trained champ was ready for a fight and said no and backed away..

srry for the long post, im jus trully disgusted with this whole thing..

bones is a great talent for sure, but hes to busy tryin to b a buisness man since winnin the belt,, he shud b a fighter first... look at chris lyttle,, dan hardy,, guys who never won belt,, but were not only fan favs but also company favs.. they were alwaya given chances timme and time again to continue to fight and make money for their fam. even after back to back to back losses.. iceman, great company fighter, now look got a cushy job workin for them ,, ufc takes care of the fighters that take care of them..
the fans make this sport up,, and if they dont like the fighter, they wont pay to c them.. and there for not a bankable ppv..
jones was in shape already trained and prepped to fight,, regardless of who it is.. thre was nothing wrong with him physically,, as a champ ur there to DEFEND,, ur belt,, against anyone,, not jus someone u would like to fight..
u shudnt have the choice to pick and choose who u fight as a champ,, u will alwayz have less to gain when defending ur belt.. thats jus how it goes..
comes with the job,,
i honestly think its a win win for jones ,, he gets a big payday ,, he gets a chance to shut chael up and gets to trully show fans hes a fighter first and gives them what they want.. its a fantasy fight like silva gsp, or allister/lesner before strikeforce was bought,, had jones lost it wud still be a win for him,, fans would luved him for takin the fight, ufc would owe him one,, which means in bosses good graces for later in ur career.. and still wouldve got a great payday,, and in all likely have an immidiate rematch or within 6 months,, so big deal..
on top of that,, if dana came to jones and asked to take this fight or may have to scrap th whole card,, and he still said no,, thats jus straight up dirty...
he couldve easy rose to the ocassion and became a ''hero'' in some respect for the rest of the fighters on that card that have been trainin their butts off past few months that had put in work and paid out for camps, and sparring partners etc etc, and gave them a chance to put food on the table for their fam.. and helped out the company that made him make bank, when in a bind.. millions were lost all the way around, and fighters and fans are out money as well.. hell i even heard rogans comedy show was canceled at the mandeley bay because the fight was canceled,, caz fans no longer gonna be there that weekend..
bisbing fought sonnon in a weeks notice,, chris liben fought like 3x in 2 months or some crap ,,
the fact is ,, hendo cant help an injury,, and a perfectly healthy, trained champ was ready for a fight and said no and backed away..

srry for the long post, im jus trully disgusted with this whole thing..

Exactly, jones did himself and the fans an enormous disservice by bitching out.

He trained for a wrestler with a serious right hand and granite jaw.. Chael is a wrestler without a serious right hand who is also coming in minus a training camp...

It would be an easy fight for jones to win...

Plus Jones has had a full training camp and Chael has had none. And Chael is also moving up in weight class so Jones should have a weigh advantage too.

pussy, a pussy that doesnt deserve to wear the belt...

Fighters fight, champions defend the belt against all comers..

as a fighter myself..hes a pussy

this reminds me of how Tito dodged chuck for so long

Have lost all respect for him.. If I were Dana white, I would tell him to fight or be stripped of his title.. You shouldn't get to choose who you fight if you are the champ, you should be prepped for anyone. The Greg Jackson mindset is killing mma IMHO.

It's fucking absurd dude.

While talented, Jones is a pampered bitch with a RIDICULOUSLY fake persona.

Not a hater, just call 'em like I see 'em, and I hope someone beats him down soon. All bullshit aside, this would actually be GOOD for him in the long-run too, as this will teach him SOME form of humility as a younger, "future" Champ, etc.

-b.

If your going to claim to be the champ at anything, you should be ready to back it up at a moments notice against any challenger. Myself being a powerlifter I make some claims about my deadlift numbers from time to time, but best bet you could come to my gym tomorrow are a month from now and I will back up every word.

this reminds me of how Tito dodged chuck for so long

not quite- that was a different situation all together and tito did NOT "duck" chuck as everyone likes to make it out to be.

joe silva makes the fights and the ufc, dana and the fertittas did not want to "risk" a fight between the two of them, possibly losing their BIGGEST money-maker in tito. people that hate on tito constantly (not saying u), LOVE to bring this up, when it simply was NOT the case.

ALSO

regardless of what ANY of the haters say, tito and chuck were indeed friends, and actually trained together as well- but haters "conveniently" forget this little tid-bit as well.

love him, hate him or indifferent, tito fought whoever they put in front of him and did his job, and when it was finally time for he and chuck to square off, chuck said: "u wont stand with me," and tito replied "yes i will," and then proceeded to do just that- not relying on his BIGGEST asset and strength in his wrestling/ground & pound, doing exactly what he said, stood up and traded with chuck (which is exactly what chuck wanted obviously...) and did what he said he would do- much respect to tito for doing so.

Jon jones is exactly like Chael said...an entitled Brat! I understand that jones trained for a different fighter but the bottom line is when you are the champion,you need to act like a champion and step up! 8 days out of a ufc fight,all your gonna do is cut weight and do the pre fight tour and media,so not only did Chael not have a training camp,he wouldn't of even had 1 full training session! The undercard guys are furious and rightfully so! some of those guys who are lower on the chain only make 5-10 thousand per fight and depend on that money to feed their families.Chael even offered to give jones his entire purse and fight for free just so the event could go on and jones still said no!

I hope Belfort drops this dude nasty !!!
Not only Caz Bones does t deserve to b a champ but would really like to c Vitor b a champ one more time .. !!

LOL at every comment here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jon Jones is the champ, he has DOMINATED everyone who has stepped in the ring. He trained for Henderson and he pulled out. Now that he says no to Sonnen he's all of the sudden a pussy?!? You guys are too much! BTW, he's fighting Machida, who he alread beat yes, but is a former champ himself. Every "champ" put in front of him have met the same end, so why fight someone who didn't earn the right to fight in the first place?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity