over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T - The Japanese Ban Fat People

No fatties!

I also think that no company agree to employ you if you smoke, drink alcohol or have high blood pressure. All of these are high risk behaviors/conditions.

Come on guys, get real.

And you support Ron Paul? Little bit of a contradiction.

Did I mention that I agree or disagree? Just posted some news for all to see... That's it.

While were firing all the overweight folks why not go ahead and get rid of the folks with IQ's less than 100,that are bald, have acne and bad teeth.

I spoke with a co-worker who is from Russia a few weeks ago. I was talkin about how the Russians seem to always beat us in olympic lifting and wrestling. I also talked about how we have much more fat people. He told me that in Russia they must pass certain physical tests in physical education (gym class). I think this is a great way to start. Make the kids mandatory to attain certain feats before graduation, or to perform a certain level of physical fitness. In four years if they cannot reach a level of fitness that is acceptable and healthy they should not be allowed to graduate. Psh in high school all the fatties in my class's would play injured or some bs and get to sit the whole period. FUK THAT.

I like the idea. Japan has universal healthcare and the health costs arising from being overweight are expensive. Since individuals are not willing to take action independently and its unreasonable to pass this added cost on the everyone they've paired it down to more effectively target the people responsible. I think the possibility of losing your job is a bit more incentive to put down the twinky than just having to pay an extra premium on their health care taxes.

lol @ 33.5" though, damn those guys are tiny!

I've always been lean, so this is not really a worry for me, but...

Isn't is already hard enough for a guy to make a living and keep a decent job in this country without this?

The whole concept smacks of totalitarianism. The fact that corps are doing it does not make it better, as they and the govt. are one in the same.

Allex: I was not specificly mentioning you in ref. to Ron Paul. I was just stating that if "PM Supports Ron Paul," do we not then support the freedom of our citizens to be free?

I don't think many people around here would pass the 33.5inch test.

What other criteria will be used? BMI? Use that and most of us are obese. It dosen't matter how low your BF is. A slippery slope. Once the government gets involved, who knows where it will go.

Isn't is already hard enough for a guy to make a living and keep a decent job in this country without this?

Oh well, thats their own fault for being fat in the first place. There is no excuse for it unless you have a medical problem, in which case i seriously doubt you would lose your job. If its just becuase you like to eat garbage all day and sit on your lazy fat ass....well....blame yourself. They will save lots of money on all the food and garbage they eat and maybe put 50 into a gym membership and actually do something productive instead of watching TV

I posted that artice about the Japanese workers as a bulletin on myspace and got like 12 hate messages regarding it from fat people on my friends list. I didn't know I had so many overweight friends.

In reponse I posted a ton of links about obesity related health issues...we'll see how that goes....:D

Didn't they take PE out of school recently as part of the "No child left behind" thing?

Fact: Overweight people (% wise) are less productive.

As are smokers.....

I can't get affordable health care (I'm self-employed) because this country is so unhealthy. I suffer for their laziness.

I guess they can keep riding on my back, since everybody else thinks it's unfair for them to get off their ass, and do something about their health.

Oh well, thats their own fault for being fat in the first place. There is no excuse for it unless you have a medical problem, in which case i seriously doubt you would lose your job. If its just becuase you like to eat garbage all day and sit on your lazy fat ass....well....blame yourself. They will save lots of money on all the food and garbage they eat and maybe put 50 into a gym membership and actually do something productive instead of watching TV
Think about this: if you support this you should also support the firing of overweight bodybuilders as it's a health risk even if it's mostly muscle. A Coleman or Cutler or Ruhl could never get a regular job with laws like this LOL. You think there should be clause exempting bodybuilders or should it be based on BF%? If it's based on BF then some skinny models would also be fired as they have no muscle and are mostly fat and bones.

This is just government intrusion and a horrible idea. What's next, put fat people into concentration camps and forcibly make them lose weight?

I've always been lean, so this is not really a worry for me, but...

The whole concept smacks of totalitarianism. The fact that corps are doing it does not make it better, as they and the govt. are one in the same.

Allex: I was not specificly mentioning you in ref. to Ron Paul. I was just stating that if "PM Supports Ron Paul," do we not then support the freedom of our citizens to be free?

Agreed.

This is just government intrusion and a horrible idea. What's next, put fat people into concentration camps and forcibly make them lose weight?

Sounds like a good idea, if they won't help themselves.

I just remember this true story

I worked on a naval base, and one of my guys was overweight. (And yes he was one of the less productiive men that worked for me.)

His story was he had three years to retirement and the Navy kicked him out. The reason being he had been repeatily warned about his weight over many years, but did nothing about it.
Now who fault is it, the Navy? Or him for not doing anything about it?

Note: the navy did offer him help to bring the weight down.

The Japanese government has informed it's private companies that they must reduce the amount of fat people (over 33.5" waist) by 10% by 2012. The government is going to do a metabolism test on ALL citizens. Obviously as the deadline gets closer companies will begin firing overweight employees to avoid government fines.

"Companies will be required to cut the number of overweight workers and dependents by 10 percent as of 2012 and 25 percent by 2015. Failing to do so will result in a surcharge of as much as 10 percent on contributions to a fund for elderly care. Insurance groups paid 6.4 trillion yen into the fund in 2004"

In Japan, companies thru the state will not only have the right to fire you if your overweight. But they have the right to go to your house and check your kids. And fire you if they or your wife is overweight.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601109&sid=aTcgvBD7ty.0&refer=home

Although the intentions are good it opens the door for all the types of government abuse and infringement of freedoms...If fat people are a burden on society and can be scapegoated who is next on the list?…I would certainly think that they if they feel a 33.5 inch waist is unhealthy and worthy of punishment then I would not be surprised that AAS usage be considered even more of a health risk probably worthy of termination as well.
America is all about freedom to do with your life what you want. If you want to be a fat slop fine as long as it doesn’t affect me the same goes for my AAS usage. I think it should be legal as long as it doesn’t interfere with other people’s freedoms.

I would also say its safe to say that fat people do not drive the cost on health insurance up…You can just as easily increase your premium or even loose your insurance if they find out you use anabolic steroids

Awesome that Japan is forcing folks to become accountable.

Here in the U.S. where the drug companies are literally making BILLIONS on statins and treatment of obesity, the issue is not being addressed.

We all know that the "war on roids" is not about prevent some the healthiest people on earth from killing themselves, but, more about money. Baby boomers are now DEMANDING androgrens as opposed to bp meds, statins, and the like, because they WILL keep you healthier, longer, and you will look and FEEL better, with lower disease, and slower aging.

It's ironic, what happens in the US: Obesity kills 6.6 MILLION folks annually. Tobacco around 2 million folks, and alcohol...around 800,000. Now, the deaths from all illegal drug use, combined, only amount to about 3000, with ZERO of those deaths attributable to AAS. In a mortality study from UNT Texas, pro-level bodybuilders mortality was compared to average folks. Even at pro-level uses, the bodybuilders still had LOWER MORALITY than their non-using counter-parts. AAS, GH, and exercise, are remarkable at slowing aging to a crawl.

Despite a 35 year old "war on drugs", and a TRILLION dollars a year, street drugs are more accessible, purer, cheaper, and stronger, than ever before. HBO is now featuring the movie "American Drug War" or you can catch it on youtube. The movie documents the waste of humans, and money, that the so called "war on drugs" has produced. With over 2 MILLION folks in jail on any giving day, a trillion dollars a year, there is to end in sight to the "war on drugs".

In most countries possession of street drugs, and AAS, is not a crime, and, ironically, use rates are only 60% of what it is in the U.S.

If it was about saving lives, instead of lining corporate coffers, fat folks / out of shape folks would be given the attention they deserve in this country every day. Instead, the taxpayers spent 6 MILLION to hear a famous baseball player lie about his hormone use to Congress.

It seems to me, that our money, and our attention, as a society is grossly mis-directed.

In our federal prisons, 85%, or more, are there for non-violent, drug charges. Basically, it ends up being institutionalized slaveries for Corporate America.

It's interesting to note that that average juicehead profile is a white guys, late 20's on up, educated, above average income, fit to very fit, and VERY health conscious, and above average IQ.

If we are truly interested in saving LIVES, we need to outlaw fat folks (just joking). Jailing folks for putting something natural (testosterone) into their behinds, is something that should be criminal, not taking the test. Go figure. It's a fubar'd world sometimes.

I could be wrong, you never know, but, stats speak for themselves.

Last edited:
Awesome that Japan is forcing folks to become accountable.

Here in the U.S. where the drug companies are literally making BILLIONS on statins and treatment of obesity, the issue is not being addressed.

We all know that the "war on roids" is not about prevent some the healthiest people on earth from killing themselves, but, more about money. Baby boomers are now DEMANDING androgrens as opposed to bp meds, statins, and the like, because they WILL keep you healthier, longer, and you will look and FEEL better, with lower disease, and slower aging.

It's ironic, what happens in the US: Obesity kills 6.6 MILLION folks annually. Tobacco around 2 million folks, and alcohol...around 800,000. Now, the deaths from all illegal drug use, combined, only amount to about 3000, with ZERO of those deaths attributable to AAS. In a mortality study from UNT Texas, pro-level bodybuilders mortality was compared to average folks. Even at pro-level uses, the bodybuilders still had LOWER MORALITY than their non-using counter-parts. AAS, GH, and exercise, are remarkable at slowing aging to a crawl.

Despite a 35 year old "war on drugs", and a TRILLION dollars a year, street drugs are more accessible, purer, cheaper, and stronger, than ever before. HBO is now featuring the movie "American Drug War" or you can catch it on youtube. The movie documents the waste of humans, and money, that the so called "war on drugs" has produced. With over 2 MILLION folks in jail on any giving day, a trillion dollars a year, there is to end in sight to the "war on drugs".

In most countries possession of street drugs, and AAS, is not a crime, and, ironically, use rates are only 60% of what it is in the U.S.

If it was about saving lives, instead of lining corporate coffers, fat folks / out of shape folks would be given the attention they deserve in this country every day. Instead, the taxpayers spent 6 MILLION to hear a famous baseball player lie about his hormone use to Congress.

It seems to me, that our money, and our attention, as a society is grossly mis-directed.

In our federal prisons, 85%, or more, are there for non-violent, drug charges. Basically, it ends up being institutionalized slaveries for Corporate America.

It's interesting to note that that average juicehead profile is a white guys, late 20's on up, educated, above average income, fit to very fit, and VERY health conscious, and above average IQ.

If we are truly interested in saving LIVES, we need to outlaw fat folks (just joking). Jailing folks for putting something natural (testosterone) into their behinds, is something that should be criminal, not taking the test. Go figure. It's a fubar'd world sometimes.

I could be wrong, you never know, but, stats speak for themselves.

Well said

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner