over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

o/t what was I thinking?

pumpit

Newbies
what's up bros. Just figured I'd give you all a little laugh. Last night went out with the wife, big romantic date downtown. we dont get out much, damn kids. anyway, we go to a nice restaurant, good steak..yummmm. couple glasses of wine, little frisky at the table. sounds like the beginning of a very good evening right. so anyway we go to leave and while waiting for the valet to return with our car I hear some chick yellling for help. So big dummy that I am I walk around the corner to see whats up. Here I see some f@@king p@ssy beating on this chick. I start running over, yelling. the little bastard takes off. So here I am in my sunday best running down the streets of Philly chasing some wife beater. well I catch the guy, now the fight is on. he was a little wiry f##k, so I am not to worried. we are on the ground, which is my favorite place for this sort of thing. so I get him "under control" lol. next thing I know some big gorrilla with a full head of steam crashes into me. right into my neck and shoulder. It was a cop, came up on us and not knowing what was going on thought I was assaulting the guy. now I got this big ole' glock pointing at my face, i'm pissed, adrenaline pumping along with just a little test......lol. and this cop wants to cuff me. long story short after about 10 minutes of fast talking by me and my wife, the cop backs off. thank god they were able to find the chick that this dude was beating on otherwise I probablly would have gone to jail.
so now my "date" with my wife was ruined my best suit was trashed and my fucking neck and shoulder are killing me, cant work out......what was I thinking?? should have just got in my car, got laid and went to sleep.......what the fuck!!!

damn dude that sucks to hear. ive realized the good guy always gets screwed. moral of this story, beat your wife...lol

hey atleast yo showed that little dude a lesson, and im sure you feel good about yourself. i know i couldnt just stand there and watch something like that.

Later,

todd

U know these kinda situations come up from time to time with my also and ive come to this conclussion there are somethings in this life i cant walk away from. U did the right thing and should be commended for it.

But - you know you did the "right" thing!

xcel

Now days I would never step in for something like that unless it was very extreme never know when someone has a gun or something. I would have just called the cops and left not worth my life no more now days. MM

Sounds exciting, but I agree with MM. I did the EXACT same thing you did, about 12 years ago, but I was single then. Only diff was I got away as I heard the cop cars approaching. And, having reflected on it many times, it wasn't the smartest thing to do. Today, I would just call the cops on my cell phone, and stay near by to witness the shit - then I'd tell the cops the whole thing and let them find the little piece of shit, and I'd be a happy witness against him.

Of course my instinct is to beat the motherfucker down, but as MM suggested, I got too much to lose nowadays.

DrG

You did the right thing bro, as much as I would like to just leave shit like that alone for my own interest, Id have to do something in a situation like that. Guys who beat their wives/girlfreinds are insecure fucken pussies, in your situation id have to bash his head in for my own personal satisfaction.

YOU DID A GOOD THING.......

MASS MONSTER AND THE OTHERS MAKE A GOOD POINT THOUGH. IT'S FUNNY, WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, I'D HAVE DONE THE SAME THING....NOW I DON'T KNOW. I'D PROBABLY CALL THE COPS TOO. <IF I WAS THINKING....SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO ACT>......SORRY ABOUT YOUR SUIT. DID YOU ACTUALLY GET ANY GOOD SHOTS IN ON HIM?

You def did the right thing, despite the risks, one of the problems w/ our society today is people being too big cowards to do anything. I've seen way too many stories of chicks being raped or killed in public and having people do nothing even though they knew it was going on. Motherfuckers.... the prop is making me very angry, time to go work out before I hurt someone

thanks fellas

thanks for the replies fellas. yes, Excell, I did do the right thing, but damn my neck and shoulder still hurt, pussy that I am LOL. and yes jethro I did get a few good shots in before the cop jumped in. my wife bless her heart was both proud of me and furious with me at the same time. told me the same thing some of you fellas mentioned......could have had a gun, what if you got really hurt...blah blah blah. I think she was just worried that it something did happen she would be left with both of our boys by herself....LOl..anyway thanks again, keep lifting and stay safe bros. peace, im out.

chasing him down?

Of course stopping the beating is the right thing to do. Its when someone takes off running and you chase them down and beat them that you are asking for trouble. Cops aren't supposed to do that (exception for Ivan). As a private citizen you are asking for an assault charge. - CH

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131