over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off Season Approaches

Also a disclaimer, the pic from May was after a couple months of only having some bands, 65lb dumbbells and a pullup bar lol

65lb dumbbells... I had a single 15lb db during the first lockdown. I had a resistance band that snapped so I then had 2 resistance bands :eek::D I was putting a towel over my door to do pullups. I remember putting my single db and water bottles in a suitcase to do rows. At that time I was looking at your 65lb dumbbells as a state of the art gym :D Are you planning to get much heavier this time round? Your frame can definitely take it. You always look great. I can see you as an 285 pound mutant.

65lb dumbbells... I had a single 15lb db during the first lockdown. I had a resistance band that snapped so I then had 2 resistance bands :eek::D I was putting a towel over my door to do pullups. I remember putting my single db and water bottles in a suitcase to do rows. At that time I was looking at your 65lb dumbbells as a state of the art gym :D Are you planning to get much heavier this time round? Your frame can definitely take it. You always look great. I can see you as an 285 pound mutant.
I'm hoping to. I would love to gain 10lbs of actual muscle. Will get up to whatever weight that requires it. However, I don't want to look as bloated and soft as I did at 260 in May. If I had the gym, I think I would have looked much better. But I don't think it's necessary to be be super soft to gain muscle (for me it was counterproductive). I don't plan to be "shredded" and grow lol, but I would like to maintain some sort of shape, control the waist and look like I actually lift lol

And yeah, completely understand about the lockdowns and no equipment. It really made me appreciate the gym much more. Right now my regular gym is locked down, and I'm lucky enough I have access to an LA Fitness that is not in a lockdown zone, and thank my lucky stars for it everyday.

Here is a day's worth of eating for me the other day. All days pretty much look like this with slight modifications...

1.5 scoops of EAA's, 1 scoop of Ghost greens powder and 10g glutamine.
Beef mince, mixed peppers, red onion, pineapple and wholegrain pasta.
Beef mince, mixed peppers, red onion, pineapple and jasmine rice.
INTRA 2 scoops of EAA's and 10g glutamine.
Chicken breast, jasmine rice, chopped dates and honey.
Chicken breast, jasmine rice and hummus (garlic, red pepper and olive oil).
Beef meatballs, wholegrain/wild rice, hummus (garlic, red pepper and olive oil) and 1 avocado.

I also added some blueberries, raspberries or red grapes to some of the above meals.

This is pretty much me maintaining my size and fullness on my cruise (75mg test c every 3-4 days). When I get my humalog I will add that in at select times. I usually have intra carbs but took them away but today I added 30g HBCD's and 5g creatine back in. I will later up that to 60g. Then I think my insulin should come so I will probably add that in at 6iu preworkout. I am extra slin sensitive so I will have a banana and maybe something else post inj. Then I will go and train and have my HBCD's etc. Then later on I will probably add 8-10iu humalog before my post workout meal which will just stay the same. Well maybe not chopped dates but I usually have meat, jasmine rice and a little honey drizzled on top. When I can I will start pushing the carbs around training more. Then I will start my blast doses and things should really come to live.

Then comes some extra fats and for me nut butter is a simple way to do that. I also like to take in some extra virgin olive oil on my rice or perhaps in one of my drinks. I don't like to change things too much through the day but enough to see continued results. I have room to fit a 6th meal in if I need to. Although if I ever need more calories I can look towards my pre bed meal. I won't be eating for many hours and I have no issues (sleep etc) adding in a big meal before bed so I could add some nut butter or perhaps eggs. I can add more carbs or protein if I need to as well to that last meal. Just an idea of how I am looking at my offseason. I increase things gradually as I want to remain relatively sharp as I grow.

Here is a day's worth of eating for me the other day. All days pretty much look like this with slight modifications...

Beef meatballs, wholegrain/wild rice, hummus (garlic, red pepper and olive oil) and 1 avocado.

I also added some blueberries, raspberries or red grapes to some of the above meals.

This is pretty much me maintaining my size and fullness on my cruise (75mg test c every 3-4 days). When I get my humalog I will add that in at select times. I usually have intra carbs but took them away but today I added 30g HBCD's and 5g creatine back in. I will later up that to 60g. Then I think my insulin should come so I will probably add that in at 6iu preworkout. I am extra slin sensitive so I will have a banana and maybe something else post inj. Then I will go and train and have my HBCD's etc. Then later on I will probably add 8-10iu humalog before my post workout meal which will just stay the same. Well maybe not chopped dates but I usually have meat, jasmine rice and a little honey drizzled on top. When I can I will start pushing the carbs around training more. Then I will start my blast doses and things should really come to live.

Then comes some extra fats and for me nut butter is a simple way to do that. I also like to take in some extra virgin olive oil on my rice or perhaps in one of my drinks. I don't like to change things too much through the day but enough to see continued results. I have room to fit a 6th meal in if I need to. Although if I ever need more calories I can look towards my pre bed meal. I won't be eating for many hours and I have no issues (sleep etc) adding in a big meal before bed so I could add some nut butter or perhaps eggs. I can add more carbs or protein if I need to as well to that last meal. Just an idea of how I am looking at my offseason. I increase things gradually as I want to remain relatively sharp as I grow.

What are your calories and dosages like these days? Do you also run gh with the insulin?

Just curious, do you mix the beef mince, mixed peppers, red onion, pineapple and wholegrain pasta all together? Do you add any tomato sauce?

What are your calories and dosages like these days? Do you also run gh with the insulin?

I don't count calories. I eat the same meals more or less and I will just increase gradually. My approach is very instinctive but now my meals are consistent so it's easy to gauge things and then I adjust when needed. I was taking in about 50g protein and 100g carbs per meal so that is 3000 calories for the 5 meals from those 2 macros. The meatball and steak meals are about 12g fat each but the chicken is next to zero. However I add in extra virgin olive oil, avocado oil or coconut oil to certain meals which is another 50g (approx). The avocado is about 15g so I estimated the other week about 115g fat and 120g when you count my fish and cod liver oil supps. So 120g x 9= 1080 so 4080. However you also have my 3 EAA's shakes but they are minimal calories. Right now I have upped my carbs to closer 120g per meal so that is an extra 100g and 400 calories. I have also add in some nut butter recently as well. All in all you are talking around 5000 calories per day for me right now when you take everything into consideration.

My doses are all over the place. I can blast on 1.5g or I can blast on 400mg. I cruise on 150mg test per week and that is what I am on right now. My last blast when cutting I can't recall a total and it would change throughout but fairly low doses. Just multiple compounds at low doses so stuff like 40mg test p, 10-20mg tren a, 40mg avar, 50mg proviron etc. The most I have ever used was about 2.5g per week but in recent years it's been lower. For my next blast I want to push it more than usual and that will be about 1.5g total. If I want/need to use more I will do so. I just tend to get bad side effects when I go high so it goes against me but I do feel like pushing it more next blast so who knows what will happen.

HGH makes me too tired so I can't really use it. Been using it at 2.5iu about 3 days per week but now I want to take it most days at that dose and see how long I can last. If I never got tired from it I would run it at 5iu daily. Insulin I have experimented but nothing overly crazy. I did a few Milos Sarcev style experiments were I would use 10-20iu humalog pre and post but I was never a huge fan of feeding the insulin. I prefer using it at low doses before meals on certain days or if taken around training about 6iu pre and 10iu post. Well post I can push more if I feel like as I consume a lot of carbs after training. So if I feel it will help me I may venture up to 20iu but only post workout. You should check out my log.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear