advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off topic: Love/hate relationship with tools.

Lifted trucks? I had a couple of those in the past few years as well lol. 83 K10, then a 00 XJ.

05017146cd54c3f04702222aaca50024.jpg
7d58325dbbbca984bef9ce0e99b0c821.jpg
de0c0b76dc3956ee85ef6b153ee0658c.jpg
fb2448123e62fe85eaa5ca418be8e7c7.jpg
6ac526a86e7bd408ffbaf906f4c8b191.jpg

The trucks are what I like!

Lifted trucks? I had a couple of those in the past few years as well lol. 83 K10, then a 00 XJ.

05017146cd54c3f04702222aaca50024.jpg
7d58325dbbbca984bef9ce0e99b0c821.jpg
de0c0b76dc3956ee85ef6b153ee0658c.jpg
fb2448123e62fe85eaa5ca418be8e7c7.jpg
6ac526a86e7bd408ffbaf906f4c8b191.jpg

Those are lots of fun!

I like the finished product of all the stuff you are talking about

I enjoy wrenching, mostly lifted trucks, 4x4 stuff etc. Will do a classic muscle car build next after my bronco build is done. Also finishing a 72' aqua sport center console I've rebuilt from ground up, just need to paint her up this spring, gorgeous old boat, classic lines, gonna turn some heads when she's all cosmetically done.
Probaly the best tool I own is my 25 gallon air compressor, small enough that it's portable, big enough so it doesn't constantly run. I can do everything from wrenching, to bodywork, to painting or wheel it out back, hook a framing nailer up to it and build a shed, bring it inside and bang out trim work etc... I'm
also the neighborhood bike tire filler Dad :)
one of those tools every man should own imo

But.....that is an enormous amount of knowledge and work!

I enjoy wrenching, mostly lifted trucks, 4x4 stuff etc. Will do a classic muscle car build next after my bronco build is done. Also finishing a 72' aqua sport center console I've rebuilt from ground up, just need to paint her up this spring, gorgeous old boat, classic lines, gonna turn some heads when she's all cosmetically done.
Probaly the best tool I own is my 25 gallon air compressor, small enough that it's portable, big enough so it doesn't constantly run. I can do everything from wrenching, to bodywork, to painting or wheel it out back, hook a framing nailer up to it and build a shed, bring it inside and bang out trim work etc... I'm
also the neighborhood bike tire filler Dad :)
one of those tools every man should own imo

Got me there. I can rebuild anything on a car or truck. I used to be big into restoring old cars...mainly Mustangs. But I could do everything but Body Work and Paint. Really didn't have the right setup to try anyway.

I would get a car completely restored and ready to be painted....sell it... and then buy another "rag" and start all over!

Got me there. I can rebuild anything on a car or truck. I used to be big into restoring old cars...mainly Mustangs. But I could do everything but Body Work and Paint. Really didn't have the right setup to try anyway.

I would get a car completely restored and ready to be painted....sell it... and then buy another "rag" and start all over!
I don't have the finesse or patience for body work lol I'm a zip tie, duct tape kinda idiot when it comes to body work. I won't even try. I can replace a bumper though haha.

Nice truck man! Like the rollbar. I've got to put one over the rear bench seat in the bronco to b street legal with the hardtop off... basically bolt the shoulder seat belts thru the rollbar.. they currently mount in the hardtop.
Will be a PIA cause I gotta take out the interior from the front seats back, send the rollbar through the floor Pan and weld it into the frame.
With paint it's just prep, prep prep.. 90% of paint work is really just prep
Tedious work... little MJ makes it seem not so bad lol
Like your guys builds for sure
Always liked the 300z's

I just lost my dad in August. It sucks. I have all his guns and tools. Everyday I see stuff around here that reminds me of him. I wish I would have listened and learned more. The one thing I DID do was tell him how proud I was of him and how much better of a man he was than I am. His tools will get some use, but no like they would if he was around still.

I'm sorry for your loss too JT.
I'm sure you're as good a man as he was, just different.

In regards to the word 'was' in the previous sentence. Past tense. It's something that I just can't get used to yet. I guess it takes time.

Exhibit A. Internet tough guy syndrome.
Now, this exhibit is at 373, and we do have that. I'd like to mark it and move that into evidence, Your Honor.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I guess you looked up the Vein Thread...lol
Cant blame you for hating on Me!
Go ask your wife for some Bus Fare and get back in the gym. I hear its therapeutic....
Woe

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner