over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

One Year Lay-off

Doggtales

Registered
Stats last year: 37 y.o. male, 6'-01", 220 lbs. BF: 10-12%
Stats now: 38 y.o. male, 6'-01", 205 lbs. BF: ???

I started back into the gym after taking a year off. I took a 1 yr. break from everything (Gear, Diet, Training). I have lost about 15 lbs. over the whole year. As I visited the gym last week for the first time in one year, I couldn't help but feel like such a newbie beginner. I was actually afraid to use alot of free-weights, I lost alot of strength in most excercises so I used mostly machines. I did however, manage to get an extreme pump (not as nice as I was on the juice, but a very good pump).

I have to say, it's taking 4-5 days to recover from the workouts. (Damn I'm a sore, stiff MFer!!!)

So I am going to go for the three full body workouts per week with alot of rest in between (I'm a hard gainer and this has worked before). The high protein and "SEE-FOOD" diet is back in effect.

Now, to the gear use. Since my receptors should be like virgins, does anyone think that small amounts of gear will do the trick? Of course, I'm going to stay natural for another month or two before starting again. Anyone have any recomendations??

Thanks!
DOGGTALES

hey

....buy lots of muscletech stuff.....you will gain 25-50 lbs all lean muscle mass in 8 weeks, or a full refund.

got message bro...get with you later this weekend...

draven said:
....buy lots of muscletech stuff.....you will gain 25-50 lbs all lean muscle mass in 8 weeks, or a full refund.

got message bro...get with you later this weekend...

LOL...I just took a year break, not a total newbie! LOL!! I look forward to talk w/you bro!

DOGGTALES

Doggtales said:
Stats last year: 37 y.o. male, 6'-01", 220 lbs. BF: 10-12%
Stats now: 38 y.o. male, 6'-01", 205 lbs. BF: ???

I started back into the gym after taking a year off. I took a 1 yr. break from everything (Gear, Diet, Training). I have lost about 15 lbs. over the whole year. As I visited the gym last week for the first time in one year, I couldn't help but feel like such a newbie beginner. I was actually afraid to use alot of free-weights, I lost alot of strength in most excercises so I used mostly machines. I did however, manage to get an extreme pump (not as nice as I was on the juice, but a very good pump).

I have to say, it's taking 4-5 days to recover from the workouts. (Damn I'm a sore, stiff MFer!!!)

So I am going to go for the three full body workouts per week with alot of rest in between (I'm a hard gainer and this has worked before). The high protein and "SEE-FOOD" diet is back in effect.

Now, to the gear use. Since my receptors should be like virgins, does anyone think that small amounts of gear will do the trick? Of course, I'm going to stay natural for another month or two before starting again. Anyone have any recomendations??

Thanks!
DOGGTALES

I certainly would start with lower doses and see how you respond.

Doggtales I feel your pain. I just recently started back after a 6 months off. I sustained a torn labrum in my right shoulder along with a strained/pulled rotator cuff. My choices were take a break and then start back slow or get cut on. I did not want to get cut on and figured I would take 6 weeks off and modify my training and start the rehab. Well 6 weeks turned into 6 months. I finally got fed up and have been busting my butt. I actually gained weight and lost muscle. I am more of an easy gainer so the body fat percentage went up and the muscle tone went down. I have been back at it for five weeks now and feel great. It sucked getting started. The first two weeks I felt like you did, a weak newbie. Now I have the fire again and hate when I miss a day. The diet is completely clean other than the occasional cheat day and I have lost a good amount of fat and put on muscle.

Started back at 6' 228. Currently 214 with a lot less body fat. Trust me the strength will return and you will get back into the groove of things. I don't pay much attention to body fat percentages. I let the mirror tell me what I need to know. I figure based on results so far I have 3-4 weeks to go before the abs are back.

Start low and go from there. There's no reason to take more than what you need is there. Plus it's a benefit in the long rum :D Glad you made it back, I have a little journal going in the photo section as I had to also take sometime off due to injurry, so I'm there with ya brother

Thanks bros. I figure a simple cycle such as sust, deca, winny to start with. Run it about 8-12 weeks, and then PCT. I can't wait. AND it feels great to be back under the iron.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131