over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

other boards /bad advice

preist943

Registered
i see this all the time and it makes me want to flame away ,telling the morons how f-ing stupid they are . now im not a expert by far ,but when i hear stuff like " dont use a-50 use 50mg of d-bol instead cause its safer " that just burns me up .there both 17aas it dosnt matter . and on some boards you even have mods argueing both at totaly differnt ends of the issue , and then theres always the bridge dont bridge debate .one mod said it wouldnt do a bit of good as even 1mg of test will keep htpa shut down.this is nuts i know it for a fact .cause when i bridge with d-bol at 10-15 mg once a day,it dosnt keep my test shut down , it may recover slower maybe but it wont stay shut down . d-bol dosnt stay active long enough to keep you shut down ,so it just burns me up to hear a mod saying this .he went on to say he had blood work to back it up ,well i think he can stuff that in his ass . i even saw a post where someone told a newbe to play it safe for his first cycle ,and just do 600mg deca/week for 8 weeks WTF?this is one reason im verry thankfull to be a part of this board .i cant say enough how much BIG-a's boards are lightyears ahead of the rest .and people hear really know there shit and if they dont they just dont make something up to chime in just to have a post. well thats enough i feel much better and can surf the boards not wanting to hunt down the mods and kill them lol .

Agreed, bad advice on all levels of fitness is rampant. Literally everywhere you go, "No do it this way" comes from 40 different people on the same thing. Thank goodness for this place :D

Well - I'm a "moderator" not the "expert." You probably notice that I won't give or makeup anyone a cycle. H*ll, I only know what they want to tell me and usually it's not enough info anyway. Everyone reacts differently to different gear at different ages (point in their life). I don't want to be responsible for giving something that will not work or is abusive for their condition.

I will provide feedback on a cycle or combination of drugs. I've had plenty of people e-mail me wanting me to setup a cycle for them and I ALWAYS tell them that's not something I do. They need to do the research and "experience" how their body reacts.

xcel

I agrea theres alot of bs out there for all of us new guys starting out. I think there is more bs out there about gear than anything else

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws