over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pain from ugl/pharma test prop

hhansen215

Newbies
ok.... I've always used ugl anabolics and never human/pharma grade. I absolutely LOVE test prop but everytime I use it by the time im done with a 10cc bottle I always get n infection and I end up at my dr.'s office on antibiotics. this happens so much that it even happens when I use sustanon with 30mg of prop in it. (ive used some pretty well ruputated labs) this never occurs when I use cyp or enth.(wich is all I use now because of this). so now I want to try human/pharma grade test. was thinking of giving prop a nother try or maybe omandren or sust but im wondering if im gonna get the same pain from prop that I get from a ugl and end up with an infection, is there any pain with human/pharma grade test prop ? what about omandren/sustanon? if there is then im just gonna go with test enth.

stick w/ human grade, check over your jabbing procedures, make sure you're on the up and up w/ it. Its common for swelling etc....I could live w/ a knot and a fever for over a week before I'd go to the doc, I'd be willing to bet you've ran to the doc when you would've been just fine if you'd waited it out.

In 8 years, i've never been to the doc for a bad stab....ever.

When i was young and stupid i pumped 3cc's of the QV enanthate(from the 50cc jugs, who remember that shit?) into each bicep, i couldn't even straighten my arms for a week, but w/ plenty of icy hot, alieve and vitamin c, it went down on its own. And bustin through 10cc's of prop is next to nothing. Assuming the gear wasn't dirty, and your tools were clean, then i'd imagine you probably jumped the gun going to the doc. you were probably fine.

Try moving injection sites around more. If your pinning prop every day or every other in the same spot maybe thats the problem.

i think its a little different for everyone, but for the most part, prop is gonna hurt you... you just have to deal with it, or stick to a longer ester

I am fine with prop and ba. I think it is everyone's sensitivty to particular compounds and solvents. If prop is bothering you and you truly want to go with a shorter ester, test suspension is always a decent choice(i love this stuff and grow like a weed off of it).

ok.... I've always used ugl anabolics and never human/pharma grade. I absolutely LOVE test prop but everytime I use it by the time im done with a 10cc bottle I always get n infection and I end up at my dr.'s office on antibiotics. this happens so much that it even happens when I use sustanon with 30mg of prop in it. (ive used some pretty well ruputated labs) this never occurs when I use cyp or enth.(wich is all I use now because of this). so now I want to try human/pharma grade test. was thinking of giving prop a nother try or maybe omandren or sust but im wondering if im gonna get the same pain from prop that I get from a ugl and end up with an infection, is there any pain with human/pharma grade test prop ? what about omandren/sustanon? if there is then im just gonna go with test enth.

Why do you continue to use something that gives you an infection every time :confused: That is just idiotic.

I'm having a lot of Pain with test 500 that is ugl this time around. It has always been somewhat painful like Prop but this is even worst. Last cycle I ran Test Suspension that was oil based at doses between 50-100mgs and I didnt half the problems that I'm having while using a halfcc of Test 500 during my TRT phase. Last week I pinned my glute and for 5 days I had trouble sleeping on that side. This past monday I pinned my delt and its swollen like hell. This kind of sucks because I just ordered 3 more vials of the 500 and I have 2 left, hopefully it was tha batch bec as I mentioned I didnt exp this much pain in previous runs with it.:(

I'm having a lot of Pain with test 500 that is ugl this time around. It has always been somewhat painful like Prop but this is even worst. Last cycle I ran Test Suspension that was oil based at doses between 50-100mgs and I didnt half the problems that I'm having while using a halfcc of Test 500 during my TRT phase. Last week I pinned my glute and for 5 days I had trouble sleeping on that side. This past monday I pinned my delt and its swollen like hell. This kind of sucks because I just ordered 3 more vials of the 500 and I have 2 left, hopefully it was tha batch bec as I mentioned I didnt exp this much pain in previous runs with it.:(

The amount of solvents that are required to suspend that much Testosterone into an oil solution is pretty high. not to mention just the raw amount of testosterone that is in each ml. A good rule of thumb with testosterone is that the higher the ml, the more it hurts. There are ways to fix this such as cutting it with more oil to dilute the solution. And i am not saying to do this, i am just saying that there are ways to dilute the concentration down to where it is not painful. Cutting it with another compound that is preferable pharm grade is another way. Good luck and be safe!

That's a pretty high concentration. Try cutting it with a sterile oil or some b-12.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear