over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Painful Testicle

A50#

Old School Moderator
Staff member
Registered
Came home from work Thursday night and went to take a leak and noticed I had a sore, swollen, sensitive left testicle. Yesterday, it was triple the size of my right testicle and extremely painful to touch. I could feel the pain up into my abdomen. I soaked in a cold pool, switched to sport brief underwear for more support and used some Ibuprofen for the inflammation. Today was less pain but still very noticeable and swollen. I know it can be various non serious medical issues but my mind always thinks of the worst case situation. Just wondering if u guys have had any experience with something like this?

Came home from work Thursday night and went to take a leak and noticed I had a sore, swollen, sensitive left testicle. Yesterday, it was triple the size of my right testicle and extremely painful to touch. I could feel the pain up into my abdomen. I soaked in a cold pool, switched to sport brief underwear for more support and used some Ibuprofen for the inflammation. Today was less pain but still very noticeable and swollen. I know it can be various non serious medical issues but my mind always thinks of the worst case situation. Just wondering if u guys have had any experience with something like this?
Nope but let us know what doc says

Get well

That would definitely have me concerned as well! How old are you bro?

That’s scary it could be twisting testicle here’s some info. I hope it’s not something worse. Good luck bro.

Just hit 51 a few weeks back
I know you'll definitely be keeping a close eye on the issue but please keep us posted. I'm 48 and recently had a bout with a very painful and nearly swollen shut urethra, urinating blood, etc. All test came back negative for having anything not even a UTI. Still no explanation or cause but my urologist wants to explore my kidneys by going in through my urethra, through my bladder, into my kidneys. My bloodwork showed no indication of kidney stress or damage... Weird shit seems to start happening around our age. lol Hopefully neither of us has anything serious. Best wishes to you bro.

bro i have this same thing right now but in my right testicle. it really became pronounced after they stuck the catheter in my thing 3 weeks ago at hospital. it always feels sore. no its not blueballs I have had sex since. also sometimes when I piss I Can feel a little tug that goes up to my high bladder area under belly button. its wierds me out..

one time i was doing a superman on a motorcycle when I was 14 and I was drunk at a MX track and didn't pull myself back on the seat in time and racked my nuts on the fender. I had to go to hospital. Doctor DX was : Epididymitis (ep-ih-did-uh-MY-tis) is an inflammation of the coiled tube (epididymis) at the back of the testicle that stores and carries sperm.

personally i thought i twisted my nuts. they gave me antibiotics and i had to take time off highschool football, a few weeks probably. man WAS it painful. I have got kicked in the balls really hard during a fight too I dropped my guard because I was mounting someone and they stabbed me in the arm and I took a knee to the balls and ribs, broke a few ribs too. interestingly enough ribs heal on their own usually. was very painful to breath. luckily I was able to choke dude out unconscious that was also scary because I wasn't sure if i had ...you know...him he just snored a little and finally woke up. was like 2nd fight with this dude.

Is the lymph nose swollen on that same side?

There is something like hydrocele or something where your nuts or nut can swell to enormous sizes and then eventually go back. I have talked to several people who have had this including my friend when he was 30-35. I really don't know what causes it or if it needs antibiotics. But people have described softball and larger swelling. I would definitely go to your primary care doctor.

Any difference in ejaculation? It may be an infection. I had that once. Got a script for Levofloxacin 500mg. Cleared up the infection.

Any difference in ejaculation? It may be an infection. I had that once. Got a script for Levofloxacin 500mg. Cleared up the infection.

No pain at all. Spent some special time with the wifey both Friday and Saturday night and it didn't hurt or aggravate it a bit.

My left unit has always been bigger than the right but about 5 years ago it gradually increased to about 3 times the size. It didn't hurt at all.
I was freaking out, convinced myself it was cancer.
I made an appointment with a urologist and they did an ultrasound. It wasn't embarrassing at all (I joke).
It was diagnosed as a hydrocele which is an accumulation of fluid surrounding the testicle. The testicle itself was healthy and normal size.

The urologist told me that if there was no pain or discomfort, nothing needed to be done but if I wanted to they could do a procedure to remove it. I elected not to let them poke or cut my boys.
It has decreased in size but not completely.

Get it checked out asap.

You should see a doctor immediately. Testicular cancer grows extremely fast but can be treated easily (remove the ball). I am not saying that’s what it is but just in case go now because if it is you need to start treatment right away. Also a testicule three times bigger than the other one is not normal.

Man that shit would freak me the fuck out son! Hopefully I never have to experience this… Get your fellas checked!!

Cage

Happened to me a year or so ago and thought it probably was epididymitis(infection). Started Levaquin and slowly got better over the next several days. Could be something else, but if you have antibiotics on hand you might as well try that first.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws