over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Paul Walker Died !

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why we must ban CARS. People are dying every day from overdose and misuse. How can we let this continue? Someone call the FDA quick.

This is why we must ban CARS. People are dying every day from overdose and misuse. How can we let this continue? Someone call the FDA quick.

NOOOOOOO, the driver was on steroids, that's what they are going to say

Its accidents like this that make me try to remember to enjoy life everyday and not walk around with a chip on my shoulder or grudge against anyone. I always apologize and makeup quickly when fighting or arguing with someone even if Im not in the wrong. Lifes too short and you just never know. Be happy and enjoy the time you have. RIP Paul Walker

:yeahthat:

Wow.. it was just on last night.... Loved F&F.... so sad.

Why was the driver driving way too fast?

Have you guys seen the car photos after the crash, The car is jammed... looks like a very fast speed crash, and it wasn't on a freeway either

The picture of the crash is terrible. Hard to believe it was a car just cause the way it wreaked. All smashed and burned. And yes i do agree he seemed like a good dude and not some douche bag.

Sad news

From everything I heard,he was one of the true good guys in Hollywood.Tragic ending to a young life.

Not to be too graffic, but the bodies will be too badly burned to determine anything. But from my understanding the car hit the pole on the passenger side and immediately blew up so it sounds like he was killed Immediately.

Not in all instances, the coroner will be able to tell if there was traumatic injury to the neck and spine which would have killed them instantly. However, sometimes in an accident such as this the seatbelt(s) can actually become locked/jammed and will not release and have to be cut in order to get out. My wife's Highschool ex passed this very way in a jeep accident, he was the passenger and the coroner stated it was not the impact but he burned to death, no spinal injuries but his hands were clinched as you sometimes do in excruciating pain.

RIP to Paul and Jess!!!

very sad :(

what kills me the most is how many retarded and immature comments we have had to delete in this thread :bang head:

do some of you realize someone DIED :confused:

Really Sad I really liked Paul Walker he was a very good actor.

R.I.P.
enjoyed his movies

I have personally met Paul here in south florida 3 times. The thing I loved about him is that he acted like a very regular guy. None of that my shit doesnt stink attitude that you see with a lot of pro bodybuilders. On top of that he generously donated a lot of his money to foundations for teens with drug addiction down here. Even in real life he was a huge car fanatic and loved working on his own cars. Despite his death I am glad I had the chance to meet him and Im happy that he died doing something that he deeply loved. RIP PAUL. You will be deeply missed.

First off
PAUL R.I.P BROTHER U BE MISSED THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT FILMS I FOR ONE LOVED THEM. VERY KIND AND LOVING PERSON TO LOOSE

And for all u making your jokes that's really sad and immature of u.im sure if it was your family member that died u be here telling all the jokers to fuck off.

Sources say that the driver was his manager or some kind of the head adviser guy that preps and builds Paul's personal racing cars

Pathetic. I was happy to hear this. Maybe now they'll stop making those fast & gayness movies.

What sickens me is how many people post this shit on facebook and instagram. Did you know him? What did he do that impacted your life to warrant such sorrow from you? What did he do really that would justify morning over or memorializing? Nothing.

1. He had donated a lot of money to charities to help kids.
2. He had his own charity to help kids.
3. The most important, he was a human being. For me, it was sad to hear about 2 human beings dying in a car crash, and I hoped, that they passed quickly and it wasn't a painful death for them.

You were happy to hear he died because you didn't like his movies? hmm, I think that says more about you as a "person" than it does about him or anyone else. I don't know many people that take joy into someone else dying. Pretty damn twisted if you ask me

Pathetic. I was happy to hear this. Maybe now they'll stop making those fast & gayness movies.

What sickens me is how many people post this shit on facebook and instagram. Did you know him? What did he do that impacted your life to warrant such sorrow from you? What did he do really that would justify morning over or memorializing? Nothing.

so edgy bro

Wow. No wonder most people think of Bodybuilders as assholes when guys like you walk among us. :mad:

Wow, while I agree some of the stuff people post on fb about his death is over the top (much like yours) , at least show some respect and don't take glee in his death. We are not talking about losing a lying politician, a murderer, a rapist, a ruling tyrant or dictator. By all accounts he was a "regular" guy who tried to give back and had a 15 yr old daughter.

happy to hear that a 40 year old who had a 15 year old daughter died in a car crash? you should be ashamed of yourself. you are a cold hearted prick

Last edited:

So u got to know someone personally or needs to be a family member for u to feel sad for their lost of life?

Your comments make u sound like a peice of shit to me.yes u heard me right go ahead and fire back at me I have no pity for heartless people like you.

I hope your avi is not a sign that u did or still serve our country.cuz your an insult/embarrassment to human kind life

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767