over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pharm Grade GH sides vs Generic?

Lene28

Registered
For those who have taken both; did your sides correlate with dosage in an equal manner? For instance did 2 iu Pharm grade give you the sides of 5 iu generic or were they about even.

I have taken up to 5 iu black tops and had minimal sides. I currently have some of these gold tops and at 3.6 iu I am having horrible carpal tunnel. I didn't know if that means it is really good or if the sides are from higher dimmer.

I haven't got sides from gh in years. Only time i ever got them was 10 years ago and it only happened with some low dose generics.

I went as high as 10iu on rips a while back and no issue with those except horrible moonface on a dirty diet.

Recently ive used 5iu of mauves, 3ius of seros, and generic greys with zero sides.

I have golds otw. I plan on dosing those higher. If they get here soon, ill let you know what happens.

For those who have taken both; did your sides correlate with dosage in an equal manner? For instance did 2 iu Pharm grade give you the sides of 5 iu generic or were they about even.

I have taken up to 5 iu black tops and had minimal sides. I currently have some of these gold tops and at 3.6 iu I am having horrible carpal tunnel. I didn't know if that means it is really good or if the sides are from higher dimmer.

I got minimal sides from serostim at 6ius a day. I noticed accelerated fat loss and faster recovery primarily.
On 5ius of the provider black tops I got a lot more water retention but it was all intramuscular so I looked huge. I preferred these to serostim. The look was crazy!

I haven't got sides from gh in years. Only time i ever got them was 10 years ago and it only happened with some low dose generics.

I went as high as 10iu on rips a while back and no issue with those except horrible moonface on a dirty diet.

Recently ive used 5iu of mauves, 3ius of seros, and generic greys with zero sides.

I have golds otw. I plan on dosing those higher. If they get here soon, ill let you know what happens.

Let me know; I would be interested to see if it treats you the same

I got minimal sides from serostim at 6ius a day. I noticed accelerated fat loss and faster recovery primarily.
On 5ius of the provider black tops I got a lot more water retention but it was all intramuscular so I looked huge. I preferred these to serostim. The look was crazy!

Have you ever had numbness from any GH?

3.33 IU Seros...only swollen hands upon initiating treatment. Tapered away after a couple weeks. Minimal water, great sleep, vivid dreams, noticeable fat loss and 3D pop.
GH serum 10iu Seros 22.3.

5iu 99% Generic after running Seros. Hands very tight again upon generic. Noticeably even more fat loss quickly. Minimal water. Crazy 3D pop.GH serum 10 iu generic 28.7.

Im having the same sides using Humatrope than TP mauves and blacks.

Numbness and a little bit o lethargy if i take it in the morning.

I wish I understood why/what or how the difference occurs between the generic and pharm grade hgh? I have noticed persoanlly that when using humatrope compared with black tops or something comparable that I get much more sides from the humatrope if I am using it iu for iu compared to the blacks. The sides I notice are the swollen hands and I seem to get achy in the hands, arms, and legs more often when on the humatrope. Initially I though that the geneirc hgh was just lower dosed then what the label claimed and that was responsible for the decreased side effect, but we've sent them both off for testing and as most of you have seen, the blacks come back on point or above the 10iu claim. Would be great if someone could explain and sort this out, I know I would sure be interested to know! I always thought the increased sides with swollen hands etc, mean the human grade HGH is more potent, but seeing the test results makes me second guess myself...

I agree with the above. The good Chinese gh works great.

I may try some pharma grade again at some point if the price is righ but the good Chinese stuff rips, mauves, whatever make my muscles pop in a way that 3iu of seros didnt.

For the price and return, i know where im putting my money.

Im having the same sides using Humatrope than TP mauves and blacks.

Numbness and a little bit o lethargy if i take it in the morning.
Thats interesting. I get lethargy the next day if I take GH in the EVENING but if I inject first thing AM, I'm fine through the day and sleep fine.

As for the thread, I used to get rekt from GH 10 years ago. I think whoever TP gets his GH manufactured from learned their shit though, its relatively side effect free now. A little water retention, a little bump in BP but nothing like 10 years ago. May be dose dependent though because I remember I think I liked to run higher doses in my 20s compared to what I like now...but not entirely sure.

I only ran pharm GH one time and could tell no difference in IGF levels or side effects. Its not worth it for me so I switched back to underground, even though once in awhile I do get paranoid about injecting an underground drug every day of my life...

Thats interesting. I get lethargy the next day if I take GH in the EVENING but if I inject first thing AM, I'm fine through the day and sleep fine.

As for the thread, I used to get rekt from GH 10 years ago. I think whoever TP gets his GH manufactured from learned their shit though, its relatively side effect free now. A little water retention, a little bump in BP but nothing like 10 years ago. May be dose dependent though because I remember I think I liked to run higher doses in my 20s compared to what I like now...but not entirely sure.

I only ran pharm GH one time and could tell no difference in IGF levels or side effects. Its not worth it for me so I switched back to underground, even though once in awhile I do get paranoid about injecting an underground drug every day of my life...

Every time i injected 10ui first thing in the morning for a test i fell asleep like 3-4 times that day hahaha

GH in my late 20’s left my tired AF all the time. Now in my late 30’s GH has me energized. I have zero lethargy now.

3.33 IU Seros...only swollen hands upon initiating treatment. Tapered away after a couple weeks. Minimal water, great sleep, vivid dreams, noticeable fat loss and 3D pop.
GH serum 10iu Seros 22.3.

5iu 99% Generic after running Seros. Hands very tight again upon generic. Noticeably even more fat loss quickly. Minimal water. Crazy 3D pop.GH serum 10 iu generic 28.7.
how long before you saw fat loss? was fat loss in conjunction with clean diet or did you get it even with subpar diet?

Every time i injected 10ui first thing in the morning for a test i fell asleep like 3-4 times that day hahaha

I quit doing mine in the morning. I have a very physical job and I would want a nap before noon. Evenings only now.

I quit doing mine in the morning. I have a very physical job and I would want a nap before noon. Evenings only now.

same here, only at night. I went from Blue Tops 4IU getting numb hands and always tired to at night to Somastim 4IU, no sides at all. I love Somastim

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear