advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please help me find ANEMET: Cancer Drug!!

big_byrd52

World Record Holder/Featured Member/KiloKlub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Please help me find ANZEMET: Cancer Drug!!

Hey guys,

one of my friends from the marines just got diagnosed with lymphoma cancer of the lungs at age 22. He is having trouble with having his insurance cover all the meds he needs for treatment. This drug, Anzemet, is costing him $600 dollars out of pocket for 10 pills! Does anyone know of a supplier that can get anzemet from their country for cheaper than this?

I ve heard it is much cheaper in Canada and Mexico. It is probably the same in Europe. Please help if you can.

Last edited:
bump for any info.

Do a search for Anzemet using any search engine and you'll find tons of places that sell it cheaper than $600 for 10 tabs.

The first place I looked sold 15 100mg tabs for $372.

Why isn't the military paying for his medical bills and his perscriptions? Is he still in the Marines? If not, he needs to go to the VA hospital and find out what the fuck is going on. Sounds like he should be getting some king of disability from the Marines. Please tell him to hang in there and be tough Devil Dog. Former Marine, Bigwil.

Well, he just EASed in sept or oct. They think that having only a few of the anthrax shots and not the whole set could have caused it since anthrax affects the lungs. i have not had a chance to talk to him this week since he is pretty worn out and sick from the meds and chemo. I dont know if he is eligable for disability since he was diagnosed after he was discharged, but it was inly about 2 months later.

check you r pm bro

big_byrd52 said:
Well, he just EASed in sept or oct. They think that having only a few of the anthrax shots and not the whole set could have caused it since anthrax affects the lungs. i have not had a chance to talk to him this week since he is pretty worn out and sick from the meds and chemo. I dont know if he is eligable for disability since he was diagnosed after he was discharged, but it was inly about 2 months later.
If they can say the cause was from the anthrax vaccine then he should be getting paid. I hope the military takes responsibiltiy for this so he doesn't have to pay his ass off for the meds. Bigwil

Let me do some checking for a phone number for someone that can help, or at least point him in the right direction. Im sure this just didnt pop up and there are ways for him to get the help he needs.

I know the anthrax shot(s) affect people differently...I had four and havent seen any problems (yet), but that doesnt mean anything. When I get the number, Ill PM it to you...

-slide
(Sgt/USMC)

thanks guys, feelinfit linked me to the VA website for him to get a case worker. he is looking into that. I dought that the military will accept anthrax had anything to do with it. They still have not admitted that Agent Orange caused all those problems! there is no direct proof, and probably no way of knowing for sure, at this point it is just the doc's speculation. But it was mandatory for us to take it, and know they give u a choice to take it. I only got 2 of them cause i was changing units while on deployment, i hope it was safe!

Thanks a lot for all the help and info.

I just talked to him, he has something with the manufacturer where he only pays 20% for the meds, so 120 bucks for 10 pills.

we are looking into the VA benifits and he has applied for them. still not sure what he needs to do next. they give u the run around so they dont have to pay. thanks again for the help guys.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws