over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post your diet hack!!

Try this for a 2nd post . You a weak minded individual I can tell by your post that needs some kind of DIET HACK to stay on course lmao . How about you actually follow your macros simple
Do you happen to be currently running 1200 Test, 600 tren, 100 winny and 5iu HGH by chance?

Try this for a 2nd post . You a weak minded individual I can tell by your post that needs some kind of DIET HACK to stay on course lmao . How about you actually follow your macros simple
Even worse. You have a bad attitude and won't last long here.

Someone could easily turn the argument the other way. A grown ass man who trains hard should be hungry as fuck and crave wholesome food all day. If not and he's cool eating a measly 2k with no craving, maybe he's training like a girl or has the mentality of one.

You do not blend your Rice Krispies with whey isolate?!?
Only if its cross flow microfiltrated whey isolate. If I am using ion-exhange whey isolate I ALWAYS make sure to use organic brown rice krispies.

I'll eat a scoop of protein powder dry with a baby spoon. Forces me to eat it slow and its enjoyable enough to eat when hungry but not so platable to overdo it.

Sugar free jello

Pickles

Tomato’s with salt

Splenda
The tomatoes are no joke. I could eat a pound of meat and be hungry, my pre workout meal used to be chicken, rice cakes, mushrooms, pasta sauce almost 1k calories, fruit too. Still would be hungry

But 3 tomatoes sliced like an apple then dipped in a salt, pepper, garlic powder mix...I'm good. If I lick the plate after, I'm more than good lol.

The tomatoes are no joke. I could eat a pound of meat and be hungry, my pre workout meal used to be chicken, rice cakes, mushrooms, pasta sauce almost 1k calories, fruit too. Still would be hungry

But 3 tomatoes sliced like an apple then dipped in a salt, pepper, garlic powder mix...I'm good. If I lick the plate after, I'm more than good lol.
I’ve never had a tomato sliced into wedges before.

I really hope you look amazing for all the suffering you put yourself through 😄

I just try and eat a lot of veggies (more bang for your calorie buck)
I also try to eat 1 apple a day as it's filling and really helps me with sweet cravings, after a while it starts to taste like dessert 🍨 🥧 🍦...LOL

Truth is you just need to embrace the hunger (easier said than done) as that hunger is a signal of fat burning progress.

I might actually try that one! 😬

For me a tablespoon of peanut butter goes a long way and knocks out any cravings I usually get.

I just try and eat a lot of veggies (more bang for your calorie buck)
I also try to eat 1 apple a day as it's filling and really helps me with sweet cravings, after a while it starts to taste like dessert 🍨 🥧 🍦...LOL

Truth is you just need to embrace the hunger (easier said than done) as that hunger is a signal of fat burning progress.

Luckily for me, fairly ripe fruit ALWAYS tastes like dessert!
I can smash together a banana and a persimmon and make a delightful pudding.

I really hope you look amazing for all the suffering you put yourself through 😄
Nicotine gum, coffee, intermittent fasting, and eating foods I actually enjoy and manipulating meals definitely make eating low calories year round (under 3k) tolerable. I definitely wouldn't impress anyone here as this is a bodybuilding forum but I'm definitely happy with my physique and enjoy being lean year round almost 40. It's like I've found my 'niche' after years of bulking/cutting/using a lot of AAS trying to look like a bodybuilder...also healthier for me. The good thing is, all the knowledge here and things I've learned from bodybuilding can be applied to my goals too... obviously not bulking, using higher dosages, but the training, health stuff, diet, high protein, trt....all that info I can use...they key is to be realistic and I define progress differently than a bodybuilder....but I enjoy it.

I am surprised that this needs to be explained on a bodybuilding board. Accumulated fat cells shrink during weight loss, but they do not disappear - this is why bulking is bad for the majority of recreational bodybuilders who are simply trying to pack on muscle to look good.

A lot of bodybuilding stems from body dysmorphia. For example; an ectomorph might want to pack on muscle because they are skinny. What they fail to realize at the young age is that if they accumulate fat during a bulk, it will be with them for the rest of their lives - unless surgically removed. Later on in life this same person will hate that they have love handles and a pot belly. Bulk and cut is crude.

Please explain this. It doesn't make sense to me seeing how shredded guys get every year.
It’s not accurate

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity