over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pramipexole sides

Pramipexole side

Since my last update, there has been no issues to speak of. Sleep is back to normal and even taking all dosage of .5mg at night. I do notice some solid wood after about 2 hours of taking the prami.:D Taking both the prami and aromasin, I've lost about 3 to 4 pound, but I believe this to be water weight. Previouse lump is still there but completely better than before prami use.
I will keep things posted..

LC

Since my last update, there has been no issues to speak of. Sleep is back to normal and even taking all dosage of .5mg at night. I do notice some solid wood after about 2 hours of taking the prami.:D Taking both the prami and aromasin, I've lost about 3 to 4 pound, but I believe this to be water weight. Previouse lump is still there but completely better than before prami use.
I will keep things posted..

LC

regression speed varies, though sounds like things are progressing nicely and as should be expected.

After a week at .25mg the only side I have is a afternoon-evening nausea and headache, I am 99% sure it is the prami since it is a new addition and I normally don't get headaches. I have upped my water which is 3-4 liters a day always. I'll give it another week but if it does not go away I am going to have to stop taking it.

Last edited:
perhaps the addition of an interim low or median dose?

again may also be a hydration issue, prami does tend to decrease hunger AND thirst. again this generally does not mean that you cant eat or drink a lot, just that the cues (hunger and thirst cues) are blunted.

I did not react well to pram. Felt the same way as I felt on caber, really tired all the time, stayed on for 2 weeks. Love the Aromasin tho.

Makes me feel the same way caber does. Sleeplessness and hyperactivity. Not what you want to take before bed. I dosed @ .25/night. Had to stop taking it. I could not sleep on this stuff.

Makes me feel the same way caber does. Sleeplessness and hyperactivity. Not what you want to take before bed. I dosed @ .25/night. Had to stop taking it. I could not sleep on this stuff.

if that dose had that effect, did you consider/try taking it earlier in the evening or even in afternoon/AM?

perhaps the addition of an interim low or median dose?

again may also be a hydration issue, prami does tend to decrease hunger AND thirst. again this generally does not mean that you cant eat or drink a lot, just that the cues (hunger and thirst cues) are blunted.

Dropped to 12.5mg @ night and less problems, but not perfect yet. This is the start of week three. This stuff seems like a semi-powerful mood drug and I read some studies were done using this in Bi-polar patients. It looked promising for those people. Nevertheless, I think Prami should be treated with a lot of repect. I guess it has more impact on some than others.

It definitely has mental effects.. It's a dopamine-agonist prescribed to people with Parkinson's disease.. The bipolar people being treated with it is an off-label use - and guys like us using it for prolactin control is even further off-label.. I can't decide if I'm even gonna need it, and the mental aspects involved just kinda sketches me out.

It definitely has mental effects.. It's a dopamine-agonist prescribed to people with Parkinson's disease.. The bipolar people being treated with it is an off-label use - and guys like us using it for prolactin control is even further off-label.. I can't decide if I'm even gonna need it, and the mental aspects involved just kinda sketches me out.

pretty sure that you will find that dopamine agonism, is generally well recieved. Now as to whether its needed, that is a relative question. prolactin suppression is only off label because they screwed the pooch on their patent so many years ago. It was produced/designed for that purpose, the RLS and parkinsons were later evolved uses. AFTER they had to drop thier patent because of prior art.

and pramipexole in any presentation is not 25mg per unit/ml/capsule/tablet (exemestane does generally come in that presentation).

as a note- since this seems to be an issue---if you dont know "how much", of something that you are taking, you probably should stop taking it until you figure it out. Or as the case may be, what exactly your taking.

Dropped to 12.5mg @ night and less problems, but not perfect yet. This is the start of week three. This stuff seems like a semi-powerful mood drug and I read some studies were done using this in Bi-polar patients. It looked promising for those people. Nevertheless, I think Prami should be treated with a lot of repect. I guess it has more impact on some than others.

all of the drugs discussed here are "powerful", steroids, AI's, dopaminergics, serms, growth factors, gonadotropins, etc. these all have nearly global effects in the body.

all should be treated with respect, though not feared. Just like tren and nandrolone, these guys pack their own unique punches but they have baggage (or can have it-- sometimes it only travels with them down the road). As such you need to be aware of the potential benefits and issues.

If you dont understand something, take the time to learn about it. Dopaminergics have VERY wide applications, since decline of the dopamine system and damage to it is related to a wide number of health and mental wellness issues. And prolactin on the other hand is linked to a whole lot of bad things, not just refractory period, gyno and lactation.

Always been a big fan of dopamine, yeah serotonin is nice, but without dopamine (fully functional d2/d3/d4- though d2 is more about self and dominance), there is just no pleasure in things. the loss of desire and complacency that people associate with aging is reflective of decline in the dopamine system, particularly d2/d3.

Can you elaborate more on the mental effects? Does everyone experience them? Even on low dosage? I kno all about how dopamine is involved in the "high" that drugs produce, but is it along the same lines as that?

Im on .25 every night for last 3 weeks and only sides i get is bonner in the middle of the night:) This thing is amazing..

all of the drugs discussed here are "powerful", steroids, AI's, dopaminergics, serms, growth factors, gonadotropins, etc. these all have nearly global effects in the body.

all should be treated with respect, though not feared. Just like tren and nandrolone, these guys pack their own unique punches but they have baggage (or can have it-- sometimes it only travels with them down the road). As such you need to be aware of the potential benefits and issues.

If you dont understand something, take the time to learn about it. Dopaminergics have VERY wide applications, since decline of the dopamine system and damage to it is related to a wide number of health and mental wellness issues. And prolactin on the other hand is linked to a whole lot of bad things, not just refractory period, gyno and lactation.

Always been a big fan of dopamine, yeah serotonin is nice, but without dopamine (fully functional d2/d3/d4- though d2 is more about self and dominance), there is just no pleasure in things. the loss of desire and complacency that people associate with aging is reflective of decline in the dopamine system, particularly d2/d3.

I agree, but this is a thread about Prami sides and it is important to note that this compound is not just for prolactin suppression. I don't know if comparing this to Gear is exactly correct. This has a much more pronouced effect on the brain since that is what it targets. If it is being tested for Bi-polar disorder and with success that shows that is a powerful mood drug. People, like you said, need to beware of that. To me it is like if you were taking Lithium and one of the perks of taking that was prolactin suppression. CAUTION needs to be taken, but not feared, as you said.

I guess my point this is not like taking an AI, this is a bit more involved.

Last edited:
I stopped taking it a few weeks ago, forgot what it dosed at and didn't feel like checking the bottle. Why do you have to look for a hole my statement and try to make me out to be an idiot?

pretty sure that you will find that dopamine agonism, is generally well recieved. Now as to whether its needed, that is a relative question. prolactin suppression is only off label because they screwed the pooch on their patent so many years ago. It was produced/designed for that purpose, the RLS and parkinsons were later evolved uses. AFTER they had to drop thier patent because of prior art.

and pramipexole in any presentation is not 25mg per unit/ml/capsule/tablet (exemestane does generally come in that presentation).

as a note- since this seems to be an issue---if you dont know "how much", of something that you are taking, you probably should stop taking it until you figure it out. Or as the case may be, what exactly your taking.

i couldn't agree more

Marco - how did you aquire so much knowledge on these "smart drugs"?....I was on ssri lexapro which increases serotonan but it was not until i started to research these domamine type drugs that i really seem to have found the key (for me). I started looking into selegelene, cabaser, bromo, and now pram (the best) at anti-aging type sites due to my uncle having parkinsons (researching for him). Before these i was taking NADH which is a co-enzyme that improves cognitive function and increase dopamine production up to 6 fold plus its not a drug. However, when on the pram, i had to stop the nadh because i was getting heart palpatations. I also stopped taking everything except the pram because i was worried about seratonan syndrome w ssri. Yes, these are powerful but the improved cognitive function etc. is very quality of life enhancing (for me). I heard that women are geared toward seratonan and men towards dopamine. That holds true with me (being a man). I am being very conservative and will not take two of these at a time (no need) and only at low dose pram currently. I read that 80% of all depression/anxiety related issues are tied to insufficient levels of one of the three (dopamine, seratonan, malotonan). I think for me, it was dopamine because i feel great and am 10x more productive/positive at work, home etc. The seratonan gave me no worry but no libido, drive, energy etc. w the dopamine i have no worry or inhibitions, more libido, drive, energy, etc....Only took me 5 years to learn this.

Keep up the good work Marco. Thanks for your contributions.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear