over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

***Prayers for my marriage***

oh ok good.. just wanted to make sure that you have every last aas-related thing out of the house.

we had case similar to this on another board a few years back. the woman just upped and left, and took the kids (we believe she had been cheating).

anyways, her husband was not able to remove all of the aas-related things in his home in time, and she used that against him in divorce court, even though she was fine with it during their marriage.. women right?

anyways, since this is the U.S., she basically got the house and about 85% of his money, and because of the aas-related stuff in his house, he was considered a "threat to his children" and his ex-wife got full custody. she may have told the court that he was physically abusive towards her and the children (women do this.. it's called the "silver bullet")

he ended up not being able to cope with the depression and took his own life.

so im glad you're more proactive on the drug situation and ill keep you in my prayers

Thanks LS!

I wouldn't think she would do this but you never know, she knows that it would severely hurt the kids and that is one thing that we both agree cannot happen. Putting a smile on my face leaving their house last night was 1 of the hardest things I've had to do.

If my kids were taken away from I too wouldn't have shit to live for.

Ldog, thanks for lending your hear brotha!!!

No problem, man. I may not have all the answers, hell I KNOW I don't but I've been there so I can always listen and relate and most of the time, most of us are just looking for someone who's been there to vent to.

No problem, man. I may not have all the answers, hell I KNOW I don't but I've been there so I can always listen and relate and most of the time, most of us are just looking for someone who's been there to vent to.
As I did today man, fuck this feeling man. And I'm supposed to go to a viewing 2nite yeah right

Rock, I am not qualified to give advice on this matter, but I want you to know I'm praying for you and hope the powers that be bring you and your wife together to resolve past differences and learn from your past so you can live a happy future together...

You need to vent, gimme a call. I'll hear you out brother

Rock, I am not qualified to give advice on this matter, but I want you to know I'm praying for you and hope the powers that be bring you and your wife together to resolve past differences and learn from your past so you can live a happy future together...

You need to vent, gimme a call. I'll hear you out brother

Thanks for lending an ear last night mental, really appreciate it!

Wrong, and YOU should not be giving relationship advice. I hate to be so blunt with it, but the threads you've started about you and your ex completely disqualifies you from giving advice on what people should do in relationships.

Rock, I don't know if you've ever read or even heard of the book "Love Dare", but the movie Fire Proof was based off it somewhat.
Talk to your wife, ask her for 45 days before she makes any big decisions regarding your marriage. BUY THIS BOOK and APPLY ITS PRINCIPLES!!! I've read it and it's a very good book. I don't know the details of your marriage or what's transpired, but this can help repair what's happened. It will open you up and humble you

Too bad this is a Christian devotional (can't we have mythology free advice?) with daily scripture reading and shit as part of each daily step of the 45. Gross. So gross.

I was actually curious until I saw that. Huge turn off. For example: "Resolve to say nothing negative to your spouse at all." Groundbreaking stuff there. I don't doubt its guide to giving more attention to detail has merit, I just can't deal with all the extra fables.

My marriage shit the bed and it was due to my own selfishness and becoming lazy and complacent in terms of putting effort forth in the relationship. It takes two people working hard to keep it strong. You're fighting mother nature and a man's natural instincts with an unnatural act of cohabitation with only one woman, forever. You better believe it's work! God won't help ya there. I salvaged it, but only after I decided to change and showed that through daily actions over time, not just words. It's still work and a lot of compromise.

What you need is sound logic, communication and careful introspection, not religion. Flame away warriors for Christ!

Last edited:
Too bad this is a Christian devotional (can't we have mythology free advice?) with daily scripture reading and shit as part of each daily step of the 45. Gross. So gross.

I was actually curious until I saw that. Huge turn off. For example: "Resolve to say nothing negative to your spouse at all." Groundbreaking stuff there. I don't doubt its guide to giving more attention to detail has merit, I just can't deal with all the extra fables.

My marriage shit the bed and it was due to my own selfishness and becoming lazy and complacent in terms of putting effort forth in the relationship. It takes two people working hard to keep it strong. You're fighting mother nature and a man's natural instincts with an unnatural act of cohabitation with only one woman, forever. You better believe it's work! God won't help ya there. I salvaged it, but only after I decided to change and showed that through daily actions over time, not just words. It's still work and a lot of compromise.

What you need is sound logic, communication and careful introspection, not religion. Flame away warriors for Christ!

I understand your opinion and I will say to each their own. Were you married in a church GI?

However, I will say that I pray for the ability to have sound logic, the ability to communicate and the strength and guidance necessary to make it work

I will not "flame away" as there is nothing to flame. You have your belief and I will not mock you for it. I understand that many of the things in the book are not "groundbreaking", so why is it so hard for us to do these things if they are so simple? (rhetorical as I know the answer)

I'm glad you were able to change and save your marriage. That is the point of the book. Whether it's a Christian book or not, it teaches you to do exactly what you did, change through actions and not only words. So I don't see the point of you flaming it

Last edited:
I will not "flame away" as there is nothing to flame. You have your belief and I will not mock you for it. I understand that many of the things in the book are not "groundbreaking", so why is it so hard for us to do these things if they are so simple? (rhetorical as I know the answer)

I'm glad you were able to change and save your marriage. That is the point of the book. Whether it's a Christian book or not, it teaches you to do exactly what you did, change through actions and not only words. So I don't see the point of you flaming it

Thank you RichieC! Your words and prayers are greatly appreciated!!

GI Bro, as Richie has said - please keep this thread on topic as I do believe in prayer and I really don't need the negativity around right now. Thanks!

Why do guys always got to put others down for believing in something that gives them hope is beyond me.

Rock, This is the best advice i can offer you. Trust in God and things at the end will work out. Might not always be the way you think it should, but it will always be for the best. God hears you and wants the best for you. Keep your chin up, some of us have been through the same as you. :)

I understand your opinion and I will say to each their own. Were you married in a church GI?

However, I will say that I pray for the ability to have sound logic, the ability to communicate and the strength and guidance necessary to make it work

I was, for her and her family. I'm clearly not religious. Some of the worst people I know are vigorously christian and outspoken about it. I believe in science and evolution, the big bang essentially. Most of the world's wars and atrocities are committed in the name of religion. Religion was early man's mythology, every culture had one. Soon it becomes a tool for ruler's to instil fear and control the people - a means of control, a means of forced morality. The Christianity you follow today is an evolution or bastardization of several kings' versions of history. If you have ever taken a world religion class in college, it all becomes quite comical when one mythology is endorsed and favored as the one true story of man over another culture's own unique mythology. Who is to make this call? The other religions are lost heathens in God's eyes because they were not indoctrinated or exposed to to your flavor of religion? What compassionate and all loving God would truly allow lack of exposure to another religion to serve as the basis for being "lost" as to his divine existence and/or story? Some consider this a basis for hell even. To that religion of the other person, you are equally lost to his God. When you study all the various origins you see that they all actually share some of the same starting points, basic themes and even some of the same concepts - then branched out and morphed across the globe. You see how they traveled, spread, have been forced upon cultures, evolved and broke of into different forms - All mostly to unite a people and/or control a people. Most really staunchly Christian people have not educated themselves to this extent and are just ill informed. Their world views are half baked hillbilly dogma pounded into their head as a child and they cant break free. I just cant honestly comprehend how people embrace it from a logical perspective. It truly makes NO FUCKING SENSE.

That is the point of the book. Whether it's a Christian book or not, it teaches you to do exactly what you did, change through actions and not only words. So I don't see the point of you flaming it

And that is my point. You dont need scripture readings daily for that.

Why do guys always got to put others down for believing in something that gives them hope is beyond me.

Rock, This is the best advice i can offer you. Trust in God and things at the end will work out. Might not always be the way you think it should, but it will always be for the best. God hears you and wants the best for you. Keep your chin up, some of us have been through the same as you. :)

I'm sorry, but God does not hear you. If there was an almighty being, he has far more to be concerned with than Rock's marriage. It's just a silly thought. Trust in God to guide these events? No, grab life by the horns and fight for what you want. I dont mean to be insulting, but this kind of "blind faith" in the almighty Lord is a delusional security blanket and nothing more. You will walk this alone and it will try you. You will come out smarter and stronger if you end up not staying together.

This is what I say, Rock. If you pushed her here or she cites your actions as the cause, then look at yourself very hard and see what you can do to be a better person (as I did). If her reasoning is out of your control and based on something else (she may be infatuated with someone else, or fallen out of love) there is not much you can do to convince her. At some point, you have to stop the blood loss and move forward. Most good women I know will put the good of their kids (e.g. their united family) ahead of their own selfish happiness or infatuation (assuming there is no abuse and its a stable household). I have seen it many times and its admirable. If she is not willing to even consider this is a factor, I'd say you may be fighting a losing battle and its best to cut your losses. I really don't know your situation. But a know a magical bearded man in the sky has nothing to do with getting you through this, my friend.

Last edited:
Wrong, and YOU should not be giving relationship advice. I hate to be so blunt with it, but the threads you've started about you and your ex completely disqualifies you from giving advice on what people should do in relationships.

Rock, I don't know if you've ever read or even heard of the book "Love Dare", but the movie Fire Proof was based off it somewhat.
Talk to your wife, ask her for 45 days before she makes any big decisions regarding your marriage. BUY THIS BOOK and APPLY ITS PRINCIPLES!!! I've read it and it's a very good book. I don't know the details of your marriage or what's transpired, but this can help repair what's happened. It will open you up and humble you

Fire Proof and The 5 love languages are great books.

My prayers are with you, yes your marriage is in Gods hands....but many just do the waiting on God thing....No its in your hands as we'll, pray constantly and do the right thing. The marriage isn't over till paperwork is signed. If she leaves, don't give up, if you truly want this.

I was, for her and her family. I'm clearly not religious. Some of the worst people I know are vigorously christian and outspoken about it. I believe in science and evolution, the big bang essentially. Most of the world's wars and atrocities are committed in the name of religion. Religion was early man's mythology, every culture had one. Soon it becomes a tool for ruler's to instil fear and control the people - a means of control, a means of forced morality. The Christianity you follow today is an evolution or bastardization of several kings' versions of history. If you have ever taken a world religion class in college, it all becomes quite comical when one mythology is endorsed and favored as the one true story of man over another culture's own unique mythology. Who is to make this call? The other religions are lost heathens in God's eyes because they were not indoctrinated or exposed to to your flavor of religion? What compassionate and all loving God would truly allow lack of exposure to another religion to serve as the basis for being "lost" as to his divine existence and/or story? Some consider this a basis for hell even. To that religion of the other person, you are equally lost to his God. When you study all the various origins you see that they all actually share some of the same starting points, basic themes and even some of the same concepts - then branched out and morphed across the globe. You see how they traveled, spread, have been forced upon cultures, evolved and broke of into different forms - All mostly to unite a people and/or control a people. Most really staunchly Christian people have not educated themselves to this extent and are just ill informed. Their world views are half baked hillbilly dogma pounded into their head as a child and they cant break free. I just cant honestly comprehend how people embrace it from a logical perspective. It truly makes NO FUCKING SENSE.

And that is my point. You dont need scripture readings daily for that.

I'm sorry, but God does not hear you. If there was an almighty being, he has far more to be concerned with than Rock's marriage. It's just a silly thought. Trust in God to guide these events? No, grab life by the horns and fight for what you want. I dont mean to be insulting, but this kind of "blind faith" in the almighty Lord is a delusional security blanket and nothing more. You will walk this alone and it will try you. You will come out smarter and stronger if you end up not staying together.

This is what I say, Rock. If you pushed her here or she cites your actions as the cause, then look at yourself very hard and see what you can do to be a better person (as I did). If her reasoning is out of your control and based on something else (she may be infatuated with someone else, or fallen out of love) there is not much you can do to convince her. At some point, you have to stop the blood loss and move forward. Most good women I know will put the good of their kids (e.g. their united family) ahead of their own selfish happiness or infatuation (assuming there is no abuse and its a stable household). I have seen it many times and its admirable. If she is not willing to even consider this is a factor, I'd say you may be fighting a losing battle and its best to cut your losses. I really don't know your situation. But a know a magical bearded man in the sky has nothing to do with getting you through this, my friend.

Look dude, stop pushing your opinions on something that a guy has firm beliefs in. He didn't ask you to come here and debate his religious views. No, he ask for prayers. If you don't want to do this or support him on this, simply go elsewhere and debate your religious agendas on a thread, that they want to hear what you have to say. I think he already asked you in a nice way, to do this. This is simply not a thread for a religious debate.

Look dude, stop pushing your opinions on something that a guy has firm beliefs in. He didn't ask you to come here and debate his religious views. No, he ask for prayers. If you don't want to do this or support him on this, simply go elsewhere and debate your religious agendas on a thread, that they want to hear what you have to say. I think he already asked you in a nice way, to do this. This is simply not a thread for a religious debate.

Duly noted. Projecting warm, fuzzy, mental prayers towards his general geographic region. Hoping God hears them during his busy schedule and activates emergency divine intervention. That is all, gentelemenz.

Good Luck Rock.

Last edited:

What was the last text you got from God? Real world...you should not that give advice man.

OP,
Just take ownership of your shit and don't look for fvcking divine intervention, cause it ain't fvcking coming man.

What was the last text you got from God? Real world...you should not that give advice man.

OP,
Just take ownership of your shit and don't look for fvcking divine intervention, cause it ain't fvcking coming man.

Go the fuck elsewhere and debate these things, leave the guy alone. You are nothing but a troll on his thread.

WTF is wrong with you guys? This guy has feelings and you are not helping.

Last edited:
This is not directed at anyone particular, just an observation.

It's interesting to me that in a thread with a title asking for prayer, non-believers come in with the whole "I'm not praying because God's not real" response. In similar threads when someone asks for good luck stepping on stage or going through surgery you don't see followers of Christ come on that thread saying "There's no such thing as luck, but I'll pray for you becuase I'm a Christian."

And yet Christians are the ones painted as pushing their beliefs on others.....something to think about.

This is not directed at anyone particular, just an observation.

It's interesting to me that in a thread with a title asking for prayer, non-believers come in with the whole "I'm not praying because God's not real" response. In similar threads when someone asks for good luck stepping on stage or going through surgery you don't see followers of Christ come on that thread saying "There's no such thing as luck, but I'll pray for you becuase I'm a Christian."

And yet Christians are the ones painted as pushing their beliefs on others.....something to think about.

Oh oh I got this. There is no such thing as luck. Luck is merely preparation meeting opportune timing. People say "good luck" as a figure of speech. Telling someone "God is handling this, the almighty wisdom of God will guide you through this" is not a figure of speech. It's brainwashing in action. Stop brainwashing your kids, let them read a biology text book before you indoctrinate them with your version of the world. Lol.

There is also no magical bearded Zeus-like God in the sky watching over our divorces and granting prayers and wishes. There is cold hard reality and science. When you die, you're dead, so enjoy the ape ride.

Cleared both of those up, hope this helps! I get very emotional about this topic because it's a war of minds and the idiots have slowed down evolution of society for far too long. Stem cell research is 50 years behind where it should be. Enough is enough. The voiceless dissent will no longer cower in fear of being judged by the ignorant, religious majority. That majority is dwindling. Done posting here before I just irritate more people.

Last edited:
Oh oh I got this. There is no such thing as luck. Luck is merely preparation meeting opportune timing. People say "good luck" as a figure of speech. Telling someone "God is handling this, the almighty wisdom of God will guide you through this" is not a figure of speech. It's brainwashing in action. Stop brainwashing your kids, let them read a biology text book before you indoctrinate them with your version of the world. Lol.

There is also no magical bearded Zeus-like God in the sky watching over our divorces and granting prayers and wishes. There is cold hard reality and science. When you die, you're dead, so enjoy the ape ride.

Cleared both of those up, hope this helps! I get very emotional about this topic because it's a war of minds and the idiots have slowed down evolution of society for far too long. Stem cell research is 50 years behind where it should be. Enough is enough. The voiceless dissent will no longer cower in fear of being judged by the ignorant, religious majority. That majority is dwindling. Done posting here before I just irritate more people.

Nah, I can put up with people who irritate me. I can't put up with disrespectful people. You are clearly one. No where did the OP ever ask you to have a religious debate with him. He asked for prayers which clearly you are against. Not putting you down like you do to others for what you believe in, but why come here to put him down, when he clearly needs support?

You are also talking about GOD more then anyone on here. Seems like you got underlying issues. I suggest you go get help through counseling and not derail this thread.

As far as brainwashing kids, that is our right, not yours. My daughter is 22, she has her one car, her own house and studying to be a Doctor. Not bad for brainwashing.

You seem immature at best. Stop coming on a thread where a guy is down and out and put people down. Please grow up and show some respect here.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws