advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prime Nutrition INTRA - MD (MountainDog)

Knight9 is the producer on 60-minutes' next explosive exposé on Plazma's adulteration and it's slow slide to snake oil'dom! Nobody is on intra formulas like Knight9, I swear.

Someone has to be. I wouldn't have a clue how any of this stuff works otherwise.

Im going to have to give this a try. I usually don't mind buying several products and combining them to make my own mix, but when it comes to intra shakes and you want to use HBCD there just aren't too many companies that make HBCD. And with Gaspari in trouble there might be one less. Plus I'm sure this will taste good and mix great as it was made to go together, Not like when you take one brand of Carb and another protein and start throwing them together.

John was one of the trailblazers in the intra game, so it just makes sense that his product is going to kick ass. I guess signing credible athlete's does work, i had never bought a thing from Prime in the past and just yesterday i ordered 4 bottles of Phytoform to add to my morning shake to make sure i get my greens and fruits for the day. I had always bought a different brand but after the news came out that John and Evan had signed with Prime i checked out there products and grabbed the Phytoform.

Im sure this intra is gonna be good, cant wait for it to be released. I don't always do an intra shake but when this comes out ill do it for a while and see what happens.

Or you could say fuck it it wont work like Waylon seems to think lol, full of Mountain Dog hate

The truth is Prime Nutrition was on the right path to begin with...the right ideals, intentions etc. John and Evan are just going to bolster that and take it to a whole new level while also being very prominent faces/names to thrust the company out there even moreso.

What is wrong with tn's hydro casein / shouldn't that be better than eaa's?

The only protein that claims to be more than roughly about 30% peptides is pepto pro... And it has a bitter taste. EAAs are easier to mask the taste and proven to be highly effective.

Additionally, I've rarely heard people say they have digestive issues with EAAs, whereas some proteins can cause this.

To sell to the masses at a reasonable price and have a product that is easy on the taste buds as well as stomach to the vast majority, EAAs would, at least in my mind. Be the preferred option

The only protein that claims to be more than roughly about 30% peptides is pepto pro... And it has a bitter taste. EAAs are easier to mask the taste and proven to be highly effective.

Additionally, I've rarely heard people say they have digestive issues with EAAs, whereas some proteins can cause this.

To sell to the masses at a reasonable price and have a product that is easy on the taste buds as well as stomach to the vast majority, EAAs would, at least in my mind. Be the preferred option

What percentage does tn's hydro casein claim to be? What is the cutoff for efficacy vs. free-form Aninos (ie eaa's)? Shouldn't the hydro casein still be very readily digested?

I suppose I just don't see why tn would offer a hydro casein that was substandard

What percentage does tn's hydro casein claim to be? What is the cutoff for efficacy vs. free-form Aninos (ie eaa's)? Shouldn't the hydro casein still be very readily digested?

I suppose I just don't see why tn would offer a hydro casein that was substandard

It is not substandard, it simply is what it is...

There is no cutoff for efficacy, it is effective, EAAs are simply easier to work with in producing a good tasting easily digestible product.

I'll ask this, if two product are virtually equal in effectiveness for our given purpose but one tastes very bitter, what would you choose?

Last edited:
I heard Justin Harris mention in a video he uses BCAA because the goal of intra workout nutrition is to stimulate muscle protein synthesis and the leucine is what gets this done.

However if you are using around 20g EAA's then you get 5g Leucine.

Anyone benefit in using BCAA also?

I've used both, I find I need a bit more EAA, but that's a fine trade off not to deal with the GI issues. For those that are so elite to need the supposed. 0001% edge you'll notice the difference, add some pepto pro. I bet this will be a great product.

I usually don't mind the taste of supplements, but I stil have 5kg of pepto pro that I just cannot get down me. So damn bitter its disgusting.

What will this formula taste like and where will it be sold?

I've used 40gms of protein from peptopro which is probably like 45gms+ of peptopro powder. Mixed with 75grams of orange Glycofuse with 2000ml water and there is zero bitter taste. If anything it turns somewhat tart but enjoyable.

I'm waiting for my TN order to come in and I flavored the peptopro and the HDCD with natural fruit punch x2 heavy flavor. Hoping it's strong enough flavoring for the HBCD like the orange Gluycofuse is to mask the peptopro taste.

FYI...flavoring the peptopro pro like I did does pretty much zilch to mask the bitterness that's where flavored HBCD comes in.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I usually just take Xtend BCAA's during my workouts and have experimented with actual intra shakes only a few times. It was always a little too much for me, as i dont think i was diluting it enough and i would get bloated.

I think the EAA's might be better for my stomach, so i would love to give this a try. Then maybe after my workout ill just have one scoop of Iso 100. My usual routine is xtend during and then 2 scoops Iso 100 after with glutamine and leucine.

I usually just take Xtend BCAA's during my workouts and have experimented with actual intra shakes only a few times. It was always a little too much for me, as i dont think i was diluting it enough and i would get bloated.

I think the EAA's might be better for my stomach, so i would love to give this a try. Then maybe after my workout ill just have one scoop of Iso 100. My usual routine is xtend during and then 2 scoops Iso 100 after with glutamine and leucine.

I get a little bloated too but not because of the HBCD, I think it's the sheer volume of water. Then dinner after and more liquid with it. Pretty bloated and water logged by 10pm when I sleep. Workout starts at 6:30, usually done by 8 or a little before. One downside of this whole approach is I wake up to piss twice a night now with the added water later in the evening. If I take ephedrine/caffeine that late, it's been as many as 3 times a night. Between that and the God damn cpap, the lovely wife has about had it. Then I wake her up early with the boner in da back. Poor girl. Tough gig.

Last edited:
I absolutely believe EAA's to be a better choice than BCAA'a and very likely an equal(or very close to equal)alternative to Peptopro/hydrolyzed casein. It will be much more affordable.

Last edited:

Since my post workout carb and whey shake have been eliminated since I've started doing intra shakes I just eat my next scheduled meal or if I work out a little earlier than normal then I'll have an Iso-100 shake in water shortly after leaving the gym until my next solid meal which is usually lunch.

I trust that John Meadows knows what he is doing and will have the proper ratio necessary.

I get a little bloated too but not because of the HBCD, I think it's the sheer volume of water. Then dinner after and more liquid with it. Pretty bloated and water logged by 10pm when I sleep. Workout starts at 6:30, usually done by 8 or a little before. One downside of this whole approach is I wake up to piss twice a night now with the added water later in the evening. If I take ephedrine/caffeine that late, it's been as many as 3 times a night. Between that and the God damn cpap, the lovely wife has about had it. Then I wake her up early with the boner in da back. Poor girl. Tough gig.

I get zero bloat with 2000ml of water. You really have to be precise with your meal(s) before the gym. Too much carbs and I'm burping and sloshing around so that is why I moved my workout to the morning after after breakfast which tends to be next to zero carbs. I feel perfect if I have no carbs pre workout. God forbid I eat an everything bagel or even oatmeal then the intra shake messes my stomach up.

Since I want to bridge now until this comes out i want to get some EAAs what flavoring do people like from true nutrition or what other kinds of EAAs do people like that taste good. Straight BCAAs are horrible

I absolutely believe EAA's to be a better choice than BCAA'a and very likely an equal(or very close to equal)alternative to Peptopro/hydrolyzed casein. It will be much more affordable.

Thats why i am interested in this product. I have heard that EAA's were superior to BCAA's and equal to Pepto Pro. So i think this will be good for me as the digestibility will be closer to BCAA's but the effectiveness like Pepto Pro. A one step Intra will also be simpler than having to buy 5 things.

Since my post workout carb and whey shake have been eliminated since I've started doing intra shakes I just eat my next scheduled meal or if I work out a little earlier than normal then I'll have an Iso-100 shake in water shortly after leaving the gym until my next solid meal which is usually lunch.

I'll have to figure it out as i go. I definitely wont be taking any carbs post if im using this product intra. What i was thinking was just take one scoop of Iso 100 instead of 2. Since there is only EAA's in the mix, i thought maybe just have one scoop of whey so I get some protein in and i dont have to rush to get a meal in, i usually eat an hour after i train.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131