advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prime Nutrition INTRA - MD (MountainDog)

Just curious. How much $$$ do guys spend on intra stuff? Monthly?

Like i said a few posts ago i have only messed with a true intra shake a few times, so my intra budget was just the cost of Xtend. When im dieting I eat my last real carbs with breakfast, then my last whole food meal before training is around 3pm and its usually a salad with grilled chicken.

Then around 530 before i train i take my preworkout with a scoop of bcaa's (the preworkout rocks you because you have very little in your stomach), Intra i have a scoop of Xtend that i sip on, and post workout i have 2 scoops Iso 100 with 5g glutamine and 5g leucine. This helps me drop weight quick because when i train my blood sugar is low and im in a deficit already since my last real carbs were at 8am.

However with all the Intra workout supplementation talk on here from guys that really know what they are talking about (and who are much bigger than me) makes me want to take advantage of that window.

Will it have actual ingredient amounts or the old " propertiory blend"

What would you like to know? The nutrition label will not be available until closer to it's release. However, it is a blend of HBCD, EAA, Citrullin Malate, and Electrolytes.:)

I will buy this myself. I have EAA's during training now and they are my fav protein source for that time. The other ingredients are perfect too so definitely interested in this. My only concern is the taste... hopefully it is nice. Usually I am not too bothered but I like a nice tasting drink during training. Curious to know what the other 2 flavours may be. Orange is never a fav when it comes to intra shakes for me.

Hopefully one of the other flavours will be cherry or apple as they are my favs as they mask the taste very well. I think cherry is ideal especially with the added citrulline malate adding a tart taste.

Will it have actual ingredient amounts or the old " propertiory blend"
The label tells you. No proprietary blends.

I wonder how much protein and carbs there will be in each serving.

Hoping it doesn't bloat too much, but from keeping up with all John's stuff in the past im sure they're gunna nail this product.

Or you could say fuck it it wont work like Waylon seems to think lol, full of Mountain Dog hate

Hahah - that's my response to that.

Now onto something productive...

Peptopro is excellent, but I think it is just a TAD better than EAAs for your absolute hardest training sessions. When you look at the cost of really good casein hydrolysate, it becomes cost prohibitive for most of us. Evan and I have tried this formula (that will be laid out on the label) and it was awesome. I did not get sore from training at all, and had crazy muscle volume from it. It did the job, and with EAAs cost less for us to make and you to buy. It made Evan a believer when he tried it, and he has never backed anything (nor have I) that we didn't believe in 1000%.

JM

Im very interested in trying Johns new intra..looks promising!

Anyone ever try STRIVE by Omega? I liked it but got costly.

Not an intra..but im going to experiment with peptopro, gatorade powder and leucine post workout. Does any of the experts think thats a good idea?

Peptopro is excellent, but I think it is just a TAD better than EAAs for your absolute hardest training sessions. When you look at the cost of really good casein hydrolysate, it becomes cost prohibitive for most of us. Evan and I have tried this formula (that will be laid out on the label) and it was awesome. I did not get sore from training at all, and had crazy muscle volume from it. It did the job, and with EAAs cost less for us to make and you to buy. It made Evan a believer when he tried it, and he has never backed anything (nor have I) that we didn't believe in 1000%.

JM

Great product. Congratulation.

I wonder how much protein and carbs there will be in each serving.

Well, I cannot tell you what the scoop might be(serving size)...but most people would want 80-100g carbs and 20-30g EAA with around 6g Citrulline Malate. I am fairly certain that the formulators took these numbers into consideration. I am sure with the actual serving size they would like to create some degree of flexibility but the above numbers should meet at some point.

JM

As far as I know, Evan has never even been huge on intra workout nutrition until recently...maybe some aminos and water if anything.

Well, I cannot tell you what the scoop might be(serving size)...but most people would want 80-100g carbs and 20-30g EAA with around 6g Citrulline Malate. I am fairly certain that the formulators took these numbers into consideration. I am sure with the actual serving size they would like to create some degree of flexibility but the above numbers should meet at some point.

I know this will sound like a noob question but when you say 20-30g of EAA, what equals 20-30g of protein, right?

The beauty of this product...is anything any of us crazies desire, we can simply buy and add. Want 25g more HBCD? Buy it and throw it in? Need more EAA? Buy it and throw 10g in. Citrulline Malate? Do the same. Now if you want leucine, creatine or anything else for that matter...just buy it and add it or take it at once pre workout.

One thing about Leucine is that about 5g are supposedly needed to signal mtor. Well, that certainly isn't 5g spread out across a 90 or 120 minute workout that you have been sipping on. I would tend to think you need the 5g of Leucine in a short time period so it can do the activating.

All in all, the formulator(s) of this product are very intelligent. I guarantee you they made the most appropriate ratios when combining HBCD:EAA:Citrulline Malate so the formula can be dynamic.

Knight,

I am currently taking Vitargo (1.5 scoops about 60g) Intra with 10g BCAA's. How would you compare this product to Vitargo taken Intra? I really like Vitargo, but if there is something better or more effective, well you know...lol Thanks!

-Baseline

JM

JM,

What is your opinion of truenutrition's hydro casein? Does it qualify as a "really good" one per your comments above?

Thanks!

I know this will sound like a noob question but when you say 20-30g of EAA, what equals 20-30g of protein, right?

Wait never mind, really stupid question...however, it appears this intra mix contains zero protein? I suppose it's not necessary with the EAA's in there?

Wait never mind, really stupid question...however, it appears this intra mix contains zero protein? I suppose it's not necessary with the EAA's in there?

Brother, EAA is protein. Proteins are amino acids. You need the essential ones to be present at the same time in order to build muscle.

Leucine signals mtor to turn on the "switch"...
and EAA/complete proteins are there to build and repair.

Knight,

I am currently taking Vitargo (1.5 scoops about 60g) Intra with 10g BCAA's. How would you compare this product to Vitargo taken Intra? I really like Vitargo, but if there is something better or more effective, well you know...lol Thanks!

-Baseline

I have not tried this product but I am very familiar with the ingredients of the product.

Since HBCD's have come out they have proven to me that they are better than Vitargo. Their actual numbers/stats are VERY similar, but HBCD doesn't clump like Vitargo and Vitargo is often more expensive. Statistically, Vitargo is the closest to HBCD as I recall, while Karbolyn and others are further off. Karbolyn also is syrupy..

Vitargo is very good, but I prefer HBCD. I believe they are superior in action and obviously the new, evolved "thing". They are also easier on my stomach although Vitargo only gave me issues once in a while. Most people would want 20-30g EAA intra workout.

My suggestion to you would be try this formula and really give it a solid run to see if it trumps what you are currently taking. I think you will be very happy with your investment and results.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131