over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

problem with tren E sides

SouthernMuscle

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
been taking for about 4 weeks @ 300mg/wk, and getting knots under the nips. Have been taking cabergoline from ibe @500mcg every 2-3 days from the start, also got some letro about a week and a half ago and am using that at 2.5mg/day, I know that's a lot but I'm anxious to get this under control, and my diet is such that my cholesterol should not be too badly affected by this

the prob is it seems to still be getting worse and I don't know what more I can do about this in terms of ancillary drugs

any help is appreciated

Are you ONLY on Tren E? :rolleyes:

Add some nolva right now and taper it down when gyno was under control.

Stay on letro after that occurs.

If there is no estrogen present in your breast progesterone can't give you gyno.

You need to stop estrogen action (presence) in your breast.

Nolva directly blocks estrogen action taking his place at the breast receptors.

Letro or any other AI needs time to lower estrogen blood levels cause they only cut the aromatization.(the creation of new estrogen).

Sam gave you the info you need. You need to get a blocker in there and the nolva will do that for yah without any problem. Then drop it once the gyno symptoms go away. But keep the other AI drugs going the entire time as well.

DW

Tren gyno is not caused by estrogen, but by prolactin, blocking estrogen at the receptor or in production will do nothing. You need to get some bromo or Vitamin B-5.

hmm, very interesting, gyno has never been a prob for me with either high doses of test or tren use....

i agree with big sexy deca did the same thing to me and dex and aromisen did nothing. now that i stoped the deca thier going away

Tren gyno is not caused by estrogen, but by prolactin, blocking estrogen at the receptor or in production will do nothing. You need to get some bromo or Vitamin B-5.
Not necessarily true at all. Like sammarbella said estrogen needs to be present for gyno to form. Doesn't matter if the hormone you are taking doesn't aromatize, the estrogen (and igf-1) are still the primary movers wrt gyno. Nolva also lowers IGF-1. The so-called "progesterone gyno" and "prolactin gyno" are not really scientifically supported terms. No estrogen or estrogen blocked at the site = no chance for gyno to develop regardless of progesterone or prolactin.

I'm not saying that a dopamine agonist can't be valuable though.

I would urge anyone who wants to understands the etiology of gynecomastia to read this CLOSELY:

**broken link removed**

If no estrogen is present, there will be NO gyno. Letro in combo w nolva will prevent/control tren related gyno

Bromo/cabergoline is fine for prolactin build-up now what? :confused:

B-5? Not B6? Someone is hyping B5 for acne...

KillerStack link is very informative and hard science, all is explained there...It's a MUST read. :)

It's so easy to understand new thing that we don't know doing a simple google search and reading...

For example in this case, look for "progesterone trenbolone" in google first result will give you that....simple to assimil information:

**broken link removed**

........................................................................................
...This has often lead to the belief that trenbolone causes gyno and other estrogenic effects, but that simply isn't true.

This belief has taken on a life of its own though. Making theories pop up all over the place. The only one that made sense, from some point at least, was that trenbolone was progestagenic and acted at the progesterone receptor. Its structure is similar to nandrolone, so this is a logical assumption. But even then, for progesterone activation to cause things like gyno, it needs to act as an estrogen agonist. It needs an estrogen as mediator. Since trenbolone doesn't cause aromatization, any sighting of gyno with trenbolone use should be regarded as a misinterpretation and is most likely to blame on another compound, an aromatizable one. So while trenbolone may increase the risk of gyno when stacked with heavily aromatizing substances, its simply not true that trenbolone alone causes gyno......
.....................................................................................

And from the second result:

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/llewellyn/trenbolone.htm

.....................................................................................

Progestational Activity

It has been reported in other bodybuilding literature that trenbolone does not exhibit any activity as a progestin in the body. I am not certain where this belief originated, as trenbolone does appear to exhibit the classic progesterone receptor binding ability that is characteristic of nandrolone and its derivatives. One study looking at the bovine uterine progesterone receptor for example found trenbolone to be a very potent binder, startlingly even more so than progesterone itself (4). Another looking at the binding of various compounds to the androgen, estrogen, progestin, mineral corticoid and glucocorticoid receptors found trenbolone to be a more potent binder of the progestin receptor than nandrolone (5), a steroid normally noted for its usual activity in this regard. What does this mean for trenbolone? I don’t think it really means that much. Trenbolone clearly doesn’t cause gyno, water retention or fat buildup, which one might attribute to estrogenic or progestational activity. So whatever slight action it does have as a progestin on paper doesn’t amount to all that much in the real world. The absence of estrogen may be a significant factor, as progesterone is believed to cause gyno by enhancing estrogen’s stimulation of mammary gland growth (6). Perhaps when trenbolone is taken with other aromatizable compounds it could affect a person’s sensitivity level to gyno and water/fat retention. This seems logical, at least in a technical sense, although admittedly I have seen no evidence to support this.

...............................................................................................

:rolleyes:

P.S.: I use to have some idea before post something, not an expert like others but not completely "lost in space"...

Last edited:
Maybe i'm wrong. Deca and Tren can cause progesterne (sp) induced gyno. The med to take would be Bromo. Bromo is kind of hard to find and pretty expensive.

I was on a high dose tren ace cycle and I took letro and it did clear up my problem. But, I was also on prop and mas as well. I cannot definitively say that the letro was what cured the gyno.

DP

Maybe i'm wrong. Deca and Tren can cause progesterne (sp) induced gyno. The med to take would be Bromo. Bromo is kind of hard to find and pretty expensive.

I was on a high dose tren ace cycle and I took letro and it did clear up my problem. But, I was also on prop and mas as well. I cannot definitively say that the letro was what cured the gyno.

DP

And also for Dbol prolactin.

Bromo can lower prolactin and this way (over the time...) control excessive progesterone but the the problem he has right now is not to control the HIGH prolactin/progestone...

...The problem he has right now IS the GROWING gyno...:rolleyes:

If he blocks estrogen at breast receptors level there is no way to his CIRCULANT progesterone to produce MORE gyno.

No estrogen (at receptor level) makes progesterone unnable to produce gyno.

Bromo may be expensive in your country...right here is around 5 $ for a box of 20 2,5 mgs tabs from pharmacy.

P.S.: I know that my English is bad...but it's so bad? :confused:

PROLACTIN induced gyno sucks and it's not easy to handle it

bromo / cabergoline are the most common stuff used to treat it

Grunt also used PGCL on his gyno with sucess

Maybe it works...don't know.

I'll let him experiment himself before.

I don't want to "enjoy" the "explosive shit" side of PGCL. :D

in Grunt's case it worked well, a few other guys tried with success

when it comes to gyno, I'd accept the "explosive shit" side rather than surgery ;)

Are you ONLY on Tren E? :rolleyes:

Add some nolva right now and taper it down when gyno was under control.

Stay on letro after that occurs.

If there is no estrogen present in your breast progesterone can't give you gyno.

You need to stop estrogen action (presence) in your breast.

Nolva directly blocks estrogen action taking his place at the breast receptors.

Letro or any other AI needs time to lower estrogen blood levels cause they only cut the aromatization.(the creation of new estrogen).

yes, that's all I'm taking

thanks for the info, I was kinda leaning towards nolva but wasn't 100% sure

thanks for all the help guys

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws