Protein

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
I was just about to order some protein. Was looking at Gaspari or the new matrix anabolic protein (both are great). Just saw a new one I have never seen before. Many factors come into play but in regards to label it looks the best I have ever seen.

I know protein is protein and we are best just getting a decent brand at a low price. But I wanted to try a mixture and we all know when you start getting milk and egg etc it's common for stomach issues to arise. Moreover most mixtures include whey concentrate. This one contains only isolates. Really high protein content as a result of this (most mixtues are high in carbs etc).

SUPPLEMENT FACTS:

Serving Size: 2 Scoops (68g)
Servings Per Container: 38

Amount Per Serving:

Calories 264
Protein 60g
Carbohydrates
- Organic Cane Sugar* 3g
- Dietary Fiber 1g
Fat 1.5g
- Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 6.9mg
Sodium 101mg
Calcium 408mg

Ingredients
Magnum Quattro 4-Stage Matrix (Whey Protein Isolate 90%+, Milk Protein Isolate 90%+, Micellar Casein 85%+, Egg Protein Isolate, Magnum Acid, Lecithin, Conjugated Linoleic Acid Ethyl Ester), Bromelain (Digestive Enzyme), Organic Flaxseed Powder, Organic Cane Sugar, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Organic Cocoa Powder, Non-Dairy Creamer, Sucralose.
Please note: Nutritional values vary by flavour.

I do not gain from this whatsoever. Just thought you guys should see. As anyone tried this? I will give it ago. If it's as god as it sounds then it should become a staple in my diet.

By the way when I say high protein content I just mean 60g from 68g total. For a blend that is very high. I can get whey isolate at 27.7g from 30g (27.9g dry basis) from my usual whey isolate. Please don't think I am anal about numbers cos 1g here ot there means nothing but just using for discussion purposes.

People still buy packaged protein when places like True Protein exist?

I am extremely intolerant of cheap protein products so I started making my own blends at tp.com

30% Whey Isolate
25% Micellar Casein
25% Milk Protein Isolate
20% Whole Egg Protein
Protease Enzymes
Unflavored in a plastic bag

It's simply amazing. Not one iota of issues. It gets pretty cheap when you buy larger amounts, and I've never had trouble finishing a tub.

I flavor it myself with Truvia and different sugar free milk flavorings, so I never get tired of a flavor. I use it unflavored as a milk substitute in cereal on the rare occasions I indulge.

Their flavorings are good too, I just don't recommend the premium flavoring because, at least when I tried it, they were still using straight stevia and it was bitter as hell.

Bottom line, I pay $10 a pound for amazing protein. Quattro runs $15 a pound. That's $5 more a pound for the window dressing.

Sounds like a good mix. I've been thinking about trying tp out. I just like to eat most of my protein. I usually get the cyto sport stuff from costco 6lbs for $36.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I usualy get bulk flavorless whey isolate off ebay, little over 100$ for 25lbs.

Synthetek!

There is no WPI on the market that compares to SynthePURE!

Sounds like a good mix. I've been thinking about trying tp out. I just like to eat most of my protein. I usually get the cyto sport stuff from costco 6lbs for $36.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I used to try and eat all my protein too. I fast intermittently now though so trying to choke down enough calories during my feeding window is pretty difficult. I can however drink 100 grams of protein at one sitting and it has casein in the mix so half of this drink gels in the gut and slowly absorbs for 8 hours.

I used to hate drinking protein shakes because they tore my stomach up so much. But with this blend I'm none the worse for wear and can cram a ton of calories down.

1 part coconut milk
1 part almond milk
1 part goat's milk
4 scoops of this powder
1 tblspoon of Truvia
2 bananas
2 tbslpoon peanut butter
2 servings of low sugar chocolate ovaltine

Blend it, make enough to fill several cups and keep them in the fridge.

Holy hell it's like my birthday all year round.

I've tried the Gaspari Myofusion protein powder and I have to admitt it has a damn good taste. I have also tried TP's protein blends many of times and never a bad tasting flavor in the bunch. So those two would be my pics.

if you wanted to try a mixture, why not go to trueprotein and plug in whatever percentages you want in the custom blend maker?

I use myofusion most of the time when I'm offseason. AWESOME stuff.

Damn.

I will be trying this Lol.

I used to try and eat all my protein too. I fast intermittently now though so trying to choke down enough calories during my feeding window is pretty difficult. I can however drink 100 grams of protein at one sitting and it has casein in the mix so half of this drink gels in the gut and slowly absorbs for 8 hours.

I used to hate drinking protein shakes because they tore my stomach up so much. But with this blend I'm none the worse for wear and can cram a ton of calories down.

1 part coconut milk
1 part almond milk
1 part goat's milk
4 scoops of this powder
1 tblspoon of Truvia
2 bananas
2 tbslpoon peanut butter
2 servings of low sugar chocolate ovaltine

Blend it, make enough to fill several cups and keep them in the fridge.

Holy hell it's like my birthday all year round.

I am extremely intolerant of cheap protein products so I started making my own blends at tp.com

30% Whey Isolate
25% Micellar Casein
25% Milk Protein Isolate
20% Whole Egg Protein
Protease Enzymes

It's simply amazing. Not one iota of issues. It gets pretty cheap when you buy larger amounts, and I've never had trouble finishing a tub.

I flavor it myself with Truvia and different sugar free milk flavorings, so I never get tired of a flavor. I use it unflavored as a milk substitute in cereal on the rare occasions I indulge.

Their flavorings are good too, I just don't recommend the premium flavoring because, at least when I tried it, they were still using straight stevia and it was bitter as hell.

Bottom line, I pay $10 a pound for amazing protein. Quattro runs $15 a pound. That's $5 more a pound for the window dressing.

Hey Bro, I just had a quick question for you. I had gone to the site and I created my own mix similar to yours. But I just wanted to know why the Cholesterol 102mg, Sodium 65.25mg (Per Serving) seems to be high to me. What are your thoughts on this. That is one of the 2nd things that I look at next to the protein content. The way I see it I am going to be taking 6 or so servings per day, and if the Chol. and the Sodium is that high per serving that may not be healthy. Just a question and your response will be greatly appreciated.

Peace

Nutrapro from nutraplanet .com is my suggestion.

Very nice profile, taste, mixes well, and price IMO.

30% Whey Isolate
25% Micellar Casein
25% Milk Protein Isolate
20% Whole Egg Protein
Protease Enzymes

I am fully aware of this. I used to manage a supplementation shop so have tried just about everything. But as I have just stated above my location makes TP not the best choice (I should have mentioned that earlier). If I lived in the US I would mainly use TP.

I have bought all the seperate isolates and other high quality proteins and blended them. Added in alsorts of things to create perfect blends. But I get annoyed sometimes having to do that. At times I just like to keep it simple. So I posted this thread as that protein incuded everything I need (excluding oats). I am trying to downsize the sheer amount of things just to keep it simple. I am fully aware of the packaging costs etc but to be honest I don't mind paying the extra money. Although I can get it on sale so that doesn't matter anyway.

Not even tried it yet but will do so very soon. Just ordered some myprotein whey isolate to keep me going.

Your shake looks great. Everything you write is spot on.

Yeah Fade Gaspari are great. I found a good deal on their intrapro too but am gonna try the quattro.

Hey Bro, I just had a quick question for you. I had gone to the site and I created my own mix similar to yours. But I just wanted to know why the Cholesterol 102mg, Sodium 65.25mg (Per Serving) seems to be high to me. What are your thoughts on this. That is one of the 2nd things that I look at next to the protein content. The way I see it I am going to be taking 6 or so servings per day, and if the Chol. and the Sodium is that high per serving that may not be healthy. Just a question and your response will be greatly appreciated.

Peace

Dietary cholesterol has little correlation to serum cholesterol. Just like with eggs, there's nothing to worry about. You can also use my discount code if you want;) 'SDSU'

Elivia..

Your in the uk, go with like Myprotein mate...top company.

Or you cant go wrong with Reflex tbh.

Elivia..

Your in the uk, go with like Myprotein mate...top company.

Or you cant go wrong with Reflex tbh.

I like reflex and I have used myprotein for 90% of my stuff in the last few years. Thanks for sharing.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws