over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pure protein Powder

rAJJIN

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
Not sure what country your in Thick1 but to the Usa its 10$

why is this powder 50 for two pounds? Another company (TP) sells cfm thats very pure for under 11 a lb, Lets say 11.25 flavored. I know synthetek promotes the use of good products and many on here push them hard but is this cfm actually better than the company i speak of ? I dont see how and i mean no disrespect by this im just shopping for the best deal, any help would be appreciated!

answer

why is this powder 50 for two pounds? Another company (TP) sells cfm thats very pure for under 11 a lb, Lets say 11.25 flavored. I know synthetek promotes the use of good products and many on here push them hard but is this cfm actually better than the company i speak of ? I dont see how and i mean no disrespect by this im just shopping for the best deal, any help would be appreciated!

I haven't tried the brand you Speak of But Im sure its a good product.
The reason I Myself am loyal to synthetek is because I have known them for many years (before the company you speak of was even around) And they have always taken real good care of me and provided top notch products.
Ive gotten so Much out of professionalmuscle free of charge that I dont care that there may be other company's that offer something comparable a bit cheaper.
I stick with and support the company that has been here with us from the start.
Hope that helps to answer your question?

I have tried both. Both are great products. I alternate my orders between the two since i have learned a ton from both of their forums. It is my way of paying both of them as best i can.

I haven't tried the brand you Speak of But Im sure its a good product.
The reason I Myself am loyal to synthetek is because I have known them for many years (before the company you speak of was even around) And they have always taken real good care of me and provided top notch products.
Ive gotten so Much out of professionalmuscle free of charge that I dont care that there may be other company's that offer something comparable a bit cheaper.
I stick with and support the company that has been here with us from the start.
Hope that helps to answer your question?

2 questions: How many servings a container? Is that shipping per container, if you oder more then 1?

2 questions: How many servings a container? Is that shipping per container, if you oder more then 1?

Pesty,
I want to say its 28 or 30 Servings per tub. The container looks small but remember its Just pure protein powder Minus all the garbage fillers.
No Clumpy mixing or Gassed up stomach after you take it. It Mixes very easily and has no taste or flavoring in it. You would just have to give it a try to see the difference in it vs the average protein powder.

shipping-
This is from the synthetek website.

All orders are shipped within 1 business day of receipt of funds.

7 to 10 days average delivery Air Mail (USPS) with signature confirmation, incurrs a flat fee of US$10 per order.

2 – 5 days guaranteed delivery ECI courier (USPS) and live internet tracking, incurrs a fee of US$50 per kg (2.2lb) of weight of products that you are ordering.

Shipping options can be added to your order at the bottom of the shopping cart below.Purchase – USA

Guys

You really do get what you pay for. There are too many companies out there that make nothing but false claims and are able to do so because they are not regulated...Hell, most of those companies would actually be losing money if they included what they actually say is in them. Synthetek is the opposite of that...They are pure and only quality. If you want to take the guess work out of your supplements and finally get the pure ingredients, go with Synthetek.

You really do get what you pay for. There are too many companies out there that make nothing but false claims and are able to do so because they are not regulated...Hell, most of those companies would actually be losing money if they included what they actually say is in them. Synthetek is the opposite of that...They are pure and only quality. If you want to take the guess work out of your supplements and finally get the pure ingredients, go with Synthetek.

I agree with this 100%

Bump!

I have tried several protein powders now, some mildly less expensive, some dirt cheap.

I got what i payed for every time. Nothing really compares to this.

Not once have i got gas from Synthepure like I have with every other brand that i have tried. Also if anyone has to use a blender to make their protein shakes, something is definitely wrong with your protetin.

My girl Meredith gets it from Synthetek as a sponsored athlete.

When I go visit her I get bitched out when I try to get into it. :mad:

I have had trouble in the past with protein powders making me nauseous for some reason.

I found that I have zero problems with Synthetek protein. I am pissed that I only get it when I steal it from my girl. lol

When I go visit her I get bitched out when I try to get into it. :mad:

I found that I have zero problems with Synthetek protein. I am pissed that I only get it when I steal it from my girl. lol

Won't she share? LOL

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner