over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quad development?

i didnt even read this thread since i last posted in it...

i didnt say my legs were great, or that they were better than any of yours... just that they are my best body part.

and im most definitely not going to post a picture after all of tat build up... i could have branch warrens legs andyou guys would still hate... let alone the legs i have got.

i didnt even read this thread since i last posted in it...

i didnt say my legs were great, or that they were better than any of yours... just that they are my best body part.

and im most definitely not going to post a picture after all of tat build up... i could have branch warrens legs andyou guys would still hate... let alone the legs i have got.
I'm not hating! I'm going to make a point here, From the pics in my space lad you need to manup to some squats, not only will they help you develope your "Best" body part as you put it but they will actually help you improve your overall physique. But you see you came on here talking like you are a body builder, and brother you are a long way off from that. You need to realise where you are and the people you are responding to. many of the guys in this thread are highly credintialed BBers. So pick your words more carefully to avoid any confusion!

Dang (dangkolo, that's your new nickname fron now on :p),

although i don't believe in isolating a certain part of the quad or anything like that, but there's a member at another board called mr.Nalbuphane (i think.. not sure), and he posted progress pics of his quads in the last 3 or 4 years. to say that the change is amazing is an understatement. he already had a pretty developed physique, and change his quads dramatically!!!
what he did was, he started to do leg presses and squats (sure about the leg press, not sure about the squats) with lower weights, but he did them with feet so close to each other his ankles would touch.

if you see the changes he made, you'd want to try it!! .....
i would try it... but phil's training me now... so, i don't want to be bitch slapped again if i do something i'm not told :p

Dang (dangkolo, that's your new nickname fron now on :p),

although i don't believe in isolating a certain part of the quad or anything like that, but there's a member at another board called mr.Nalbuphane (i think.. not sure), and he posted progress pics of his quads in the last 3 or 4 years. to say that the change is amazing is an understatement. he already had a pretty developed physique, and change his quads dramatically!!!
what he did was, he started to do leg presses and squats (sure about the leg press, not sure about the squats) with lower weights, but he did them with feet so close to each other his ankles would touch.

if you see the changes he made, you'd want to try it!! .....
i would try it... but phil's training me now... so, i don't want to be bitch slapped again if i do something i'm not told :p

Here you go.

Attachments

• 07progrss-1.jpg
    07progrss-1.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 955
his focus on outter-sweep has left him lacking in the inner-thigh area it seems.

don't knock the inner-outer thing machines. they are a good warm-up before hitting deep squats.. gets everything loose.

i prefer front squats, but that's because of my oly style background. they actually are alot easier on my back and knees than back squats. plus, when you are screwed, you can just bail the bar forward (preferebly not into mirror)

i don't think you have to go superheavy everytime you squat. i like to do it at the end of a leg workout, and use lighter weight. you can do heavy leg press and then immediately jump under a relatively light squat bar. you will get the benifit (and pain) of squating, with less wear and tear on your joints

Anyone ever do reverse hack squats? I have tried them with a closer stance, and they really hit my quads well. It almost mimics front squatting for me. I guess it would depend on the machine you use, but I"m using a inside shoulder width stance.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws