over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for those who know

NaturalBornKiller

Newbies
I am getting ready to nail a cutting cycle... i have my Tren, and my Winny... what would be best to add to this... Eq or Test Enath... or both?
I did Tren and Winny and Eq with prop last year and had ok results.
Should i add a more powerful test? I held a little to much water and im thinking it was the EQ that caused that.

Mickey Knox

run the test with it. imo, test should be the base of any cycle. if you're holding too much water cut your sodium intake and run an AI. no need for the eq in there.

NaturalBornKiller said:
I am getting ready to nail a cutting cycle... i have my Tren, and my Winny... what would be best to add to this... Eq or Test Enath... or both?
Should i add a more powerful test? I held a little to much water and im thinking it was the EQ that caused that.

Mickey Knox

i would use test prop every other day instead of enanth(less water retention).I like prop, tren and primo as im not big fan of eq.I like winny with this combo also but it makes me shed pretty bad.

I would do the prop with it if I was you. I always get much harder on prop than on eq. If you do the winny ed you can easily do the prop eod and still get great results.

tap said:
i would use test prop every other day instead of enanth(less water retention).I like prop, tren and primo as im not big fan of eq.I like winny with this combo also but it makes me shed pretty bad.
I feel ya, i plan to never use winny again after i finish the last of what I have.

Huge fan on the FIna Ent and Test Enth cutting cycle,

Like most of you I would recomand test. probably tes enat.

TEST. PROPINATE WORKS WELL FOR ME LESS WATER. WHAT I DID WAS A GRAM OF T. PROP WITH FOUR WEEKS OF WINNY 1/2 GRAM, PARA THE SAME 1/2 GRAM. THEN THE LAST FOUR WEEKS I SWITCHED THE WINNY TO MASTERON AND PARABOLAN TO STRAIGHT TRENBALONE. OF COURSE WITH HGH EVERYDAY AND CLEN @ 160MCG WITH T3 @ 150MCG AND HALOS @ 20MG E/D FOR THE LAST FOUR WEEKS. LOST 20 LBS IN JUST EIGHT WEEKS AND I WAS THE LEANEST I HAVE EVER BEEN. I DO THIS TO BLAST THROUGH PLATUES. I WAS 245 AND COULDN'T GAIN ANYMORE. BEST OF LUCK.

Thanks gents..

I think i will go with the Prop... i hold some serious water on any other test ester.
Make my own Tren.. have shit loads of winny power to convert and now i am on a quest for my ever so popular prop!

Thax for the help

Mickey Knox

Hmmmm dosage question..

I have read that tren should be taken ed or eod ....i know its not in your system long, so does it make a differnce in what time of day you take it each day? Should it be inject a certian amount of time before you train? This might be a stupid question... just wondering if i am wasting it by shooting it at the wrong time.

Thax

M Knox

HAZMAT said:
TEST. PROPINATE WORKS WELL FOR ME LESS WATER. WHAT I DID WAS A GRAM OF T. PROP WITH FOUR WEEKS OF WINNY 1/2 GRAM, PARA THE SAME 1/2 GRAM. THEN THE LAST FOUR WEEKS I SWITCHED THE WINNY TO MASTERON AND PARABOLAN TO STRAIGHT TRENBALONE. OF COURSE WITH HGH EVERYDAY AND CLEN @ 160MCG WITH T3 @ 150MCG AND HALOS @ 20MG E/D FOR THE LAST FOUR WEEKS. LOST 20 LBS IN JUST EIGHT WEEKS AND I WAS THE LEANEST I HAVE EVER BEEN. I DO THIS TO BLAST THROUGH PLATUES. I WAS 245 AND COULDN'T GAIN ANYMORE. BEST OF LUCK.
winny and halotestin?!
how are your liver values?
that is a rough cycle there I think.
You must not be prone to too many sides

Test Prop/Winny/Tren Ace/Eq/Proviron/T3 is the best combo i've used while leaning up.

I take Prop with the stack ED since I do my Tren ED.

BMJ

NaturalBornKiller said:

Mickey Knox

Try Test Propionate, Tren, Winstrol. For added fat burning throw in some T3 & Clen.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131