over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

questions using slin w/ growth.

Got Juice

Kilo Klub Member
from what i have read on the boards it seems good to take the growth and about 2 hours later hit your slin.

what im wondering is i konw that your blood sugar levels are elevated from the growth, so im wondering if there is any difference in taking 10iu of slin while you are on GH vs. taking 10iu when you arent. im just making sure i wont go hypoglycemic easier or anything from the slin while using growth.

Thanks,

Todd

|--[\\\]>-------- there is a dif. b/c as far as i know, GH lowers your 'slin levels.

i guess no one on the board has ever used slin with GH b4!! fuckers anwser my question..lol

also while im ranting and raving, does anyone use bacteriostatic water instead of the sterile water in the serostim?

Thanks,

Todd

i use BW in mine, and no, i have not used gh with slin. from what i have read, gh should be taken in the early morning, like at 3 am when u wake up to pee. then use slin for breakfast. so, yea, the 2 hour seperation sounds right.

i guess my main question now is this, if i take the growth and 2 hours later take my insulin, is anything going to be different, or just do the regular 10g carbs, per 1iu of slin?

Thanks,

Todd

u will be fine with that.

Id take them together. The gh does not LOWER slin levels-it decreases insulin sensitivity at the receptor levels. Same effect, different mechanism. So, to keep the nutrient absorption high, slin can be used with with the gh to combat the lowered sensitivity. Or, at the very least, glucophage can be used with gh (dont expect the same anabolic effect). Same 10g carb per iu of slin.

For me the GH offset the actions of the Slin and I would go hypo 3 to 3.5 hours later. So now I take the GH a few hours later so yes you will be fine doing it like that bro.

man that shit scares me i used only 3 to 4 ius of slin and it was kinda weird the way my body would react and i would use cell tech right after my slin shot about 75 to 80 grams of simple sugars and then within 30 to 60 minutes i would have about a 70to 100 grams of complex carbs rice ,potatoes pasta of somekind i dont know if im just more sensitive to it but i couldnt imagine doing 5 to 10 ius humulin -r is what it was and still have most of the big boys at the gym and a few that i trust that do contest prep and have been in the game for many years say to start at like 3 and work your way up slowly i couldnt go past 4 dont know what the deal is would like to do more but dont wanna die either

i coulnt go more than 6iu of R, but with humalog i can handle 10iu no problem.

hey guys thanks again for all the replies, i think ill start off at 4iu and work up from there. good thing cause i would of taken 10iu like i ususally would, but i always like to ask about something if im not 100% sure.

Thanks,

Todd

The best thing you can do IMO is to buy a glucometer and follow your BG yourself. GH is tricky in that it, itself, causes a brief period of insulin resistance (hyperglycemia), but the subsequent rise in IGF-1 will cause a decreased BG. In order to adjust carb intake/timing properly, it'd be best to monitor BG and carb up accordingly. I don't use less or more insulin with GH, but timing the carb intake is different when using slin w/ GH. In any event, a glucometer is really too cheap not to justify buying one when using AAS, in general, but especially GH/insulin/IGF-1.

shit, i did 30iu of R with no crash at 40min, but ONE time i crashed on 20iu, i figured 35min went by, so i started taggin the old lady, BOOM, sweats and shaking, i made her go get me a gallon of apple juice, she was freakin out cuz i turned WHITE as a ghost, lol
just be careful
i also used my slin b4 my shot of GH, dont ask me why, but my reasoning was to get the nutrients in and going b4 i hit the gh
im retarded sometimes, lol
frk

FRKNHUGE said:
shit, i did 30iu of R with no crash at 40min, but ONE time i crashed on 20iu, i figured 35min went by, so i started taggin the old lady, BOOM, sweats and shaking, i made her go get me a gallon of apple juice, she was freakin out cuz i turned WHITE as a ghost, lol
just be careful
i also used my slin b4 my shot of GH, dont ask me why, but my reasoning was to get the nutrients in and going b4 i hit the gh
im retarded sometimes, lol
frk

|--[\\\]>-------------- Did you at least bust a nutt first?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131