over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RAZOR CUTS SON

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wondering why everyone is surprised at this? there are so many fucked up individuals in bbing and on this site it's not even funny.

His Ultimate Hypertrophy training was the same exact routine I read in a Men Fitness (go figure) magazine about 6-7 years ago.

I didn't say anything because it's a good routine. I made alot of strength gains off of it.

I agree with Skip though, it undermines the people who are real and trying to do it productively and with honesty and integrity online. I don't like someone who can't shoot straight, regardless of the reason, that's just me.

guys.. many have very valid points.. is it messed up? yes.. is a a big deal? yes , to skip and others who have pointed out their concerns.. i guess, what bothers me is the pattern.. it has happened before.. rc.. if you have a wife and kids.. and they accept you.. why do you care if a bunch of guys sitting behind computers accept you?? the family is all that matters.. a guy like duchaine, brink ect had very average "gym rat" builds.. yet , many listened to every word they said.. you werent re inventing the wheel with your posts.. just bringing up things that some people need to hear.. refresher course if you will..i for one.. could care less what anyone looks like on the baord.. if ya train.. and train hard and be the best ya can.. much respect.. but, i do think you need to sit down with someone and find out why thses things happen.. i am sure they are deep seated and you mnight feel better knowing the possible answers.. now.. be a great dad.. be a great husband.. want validation from us?? why. i just chased my 7 year old down the hall with my dirty underwear.. i am in no position to judge..:D

TheTruth66, Zebra, MassMachine and RazorCuts all have the same ip.

Wow............this is dissapointing..........I gave the guy a chance before and have tried to be supportive [ just like with Iron man ] I say ban him and leave it at that ..........I havent been around for awhile [ been working alot and have a new girl in my life ] and it really bums me out that RC pulled this shit .I love this place and I find it really insulting when guys like RC,Fat head , and Iron man pull this shit here ...........there is no need for this kind of bs here ...........If you want gurus guys, Pm has plently real ones .....DC , Big A , Phil , Lats , Skip ,Homonuc, Zilla ,rex ferel ............I am tired of believing in fake ass wanna bes ......I say ban him and lets just support guys that have been established here for years [ besides does anyone really know any more than the guys mentioned above ? I really doubt it .....I have been guilty of this in the past .looking for the magic routine or drug protical.......but I have got smarter in my old age .....lol .....there are really no secrets fellas .........and the few that do exist are known by the respected memebers and owner of this board so no need to look further .......I have a lot respect for the guys that i mentioned and give them my total confidence . If you have questions these would be the guys to ask IMO ..........I am done trying out differnet things and looking for miricles .......My faith is in the guys mentioned as well as the members here .....I am done wasting my time in new methods and secrets and i suggest that you all do the same .............this shit hurts and offends me because i feel very strong about all of my brothers here ...............sorry for the rant ............

I noticed too that alot of his info. was old shit from years ago, just
reworded abit and a few minor changes to make it sound diff. I guess.
I got suckered into believing he was just trying to help out by throwing
this stuff up on the board. Now what I see is it was one big advertizement.
This guy was using other peoples knowledge and pictures for his own
financial gain. Boy, there's nothing I hate more then someone who's just
out for themselves. I wish I was wrong but it's all going in that direction.
He stoped posting and hasn't tried to justify himself anymore a sure sign
that he's been figured out.

Last edited:

Nine tenths of what you hear on the net is shit. I'd like to think that fraction was slightly more positive on ProMuscle (and is). I don't come round here saying I can give advise to some of the folk who I know are better informed and more experienced than me. Nor profess to be 120kg at 10%. I give sympathy.

We have better things to worry about thogh surely. IronMike

hey i still like the workout and plan to keep using it.....no lie:rolleyes:

WELL.. HE WAS ALSO ZEBRA, MASSMONSTER ECT..this is getting sadder as the posts go by..

LATS said:
WELL.. HE WAS ALSO ZEBRA, MASSMONSTER ECT..this is getting sadder as the posts go by..

Ya, and in a resent post he claims MM was one of his cllients
so I assume MM would happen to be MASSMONSTER. Far as
I'm conserned he had this all planned out from day one.
And as far as these programs working, sure some of them do
some have been around for years but RC never came up with
this stuff. He posted these programs to his advantage. TO GET
CLIENTS. This is cut and dry.

Last edited:
STEVO 47 said:
Ya, and in a resent post he claims MM was one of his cllients
so I assume MM would happen to be MASSMONSTER. Far as
I'm conserned he had this all planned out from day one.
And as far as these programs working, sure some of them do
some have been around for years but RC never came up with
this stuff. He posted these programs to his advantage. TO GET
CLIENTS. This is cut and dry.

Considering that he created the ZEBRA and MassMachine accounts before his own, I would say that is certainly possible.

ZEBRA Join Date: 05-10-2005
MassMachine Join Date: 06-16-2005
RazorCuts Join Date: 10-20-2005
The Truth66 Join Date: 12-28-2005

Iabadman said:
Wow............this is dissapointing..........I gave the guy a chance before and have tried to be supportive [ just like with Iron man ] I say ban him and leave it at that ..........I havent been around for awhile [ been working alot and have a new girl in my life ] and it really bums me out that RC pulled this shit .I love this place and I find it really insulting when guys like RC,Fat head , and Iron man pull this shit here ...........there is no need for this kind of bs here ...........If you want gurus guys, Pm has plently real ones .....DC , Big A , Phil , Lats , Skip ,Homonuc, Zilla ,rex ferel ............I am tired of believing in fake ass wanna bes ......I say ban him and lets just support guys that have been established here for years [ besides does anyone really know any more than the guys mentioned above ? I really doubt it .....I have been guilty of this in the past .looking for the magic routine or drug protical.......but I have got smarter in my old age .....lol .....there are really no secrets fellas .........and the few that do exist are known by the respected memebers and owner of this board so no need to look further .......I have a lot respect for the guys that i mentioned and give them my total confidence . If you have questions these would be the guys to ask IMO ..........I am done trying out differnet things and looking for miricles .......My faith is in the guys mentioned as well as the members here .....I am done wasting my time in new methods and secrets and i suggest that you all do the same .............this shit hurts and offends me because i feel very strong about all of my brothers here ...............sorry for the rant ............

I know what you mean Jason. Tried sending you a PM, but your box is full. I just wanted to wish you and your new girl a good time. Your an extremely nice person and you will go places, just like everyone else. It is just a matter of time to weed out people that have done wrong things. But they always have a chance to learn from their mistakes and hopefully never repeat them again. Hopefully you will read this and I might hear back from you.

Wow

Well I'm sure glad i didnt send him my money yet, i was gonna work with him. I hope this didnt all stem from my "Razor any pics of you?", thread. It is pretty shitty of him to create fake profiles and say they use his teachings and how they work great for them. This is a scam. My vote is for BANNING HIM! Also, maybe this should be sent to the counseling forum, he needs some serious help!

I would just like to come clean here and state

a)Skip is actually a tap dance instructor from Michigan and patented the "soft shoe shitload shuffle" move known by many in the dancing industry. He also has a fine line of hair products he markets.

b)Iambadman actually isnt the toughest motherfucker I know and got his ass royally handed to him last week by a 12 year old Catholic altar boy (elbowed him to the face and then rear naked choke--alot of whimpering involved along with shouting "Uncle" 24 times)

c)Homonuncleus isnt a highly intelligent and educated person on all fronts concerning the human body and is actually a cub scout master for troop 744 and thinks "mystic mint" girl scout cookies are 'highly anabolic' and butter pecans could be considered 'catabolic'

d)I myself couldnt tell you the difference between hypertrophy and hyperactive hyperchondriac, have never trained a soul, and predominantly work as a "slop jockey" which is an intricate name for the guy who shovels the horse shit in the stalls at Del Mar racetrack. Thats when Im not competing in the National Hopscotch championships.

In all seriousness, I find this dissapointing. I feel Razor cuts is basically a good person and selfdestructed and sabotaged himself. There was nothing for you to prove Razor, people appreciated your posts and you would of probably been asked down the road to train people personally (which is what I suppose you desired).....Im kind of rankled in the fact that I know if Lats, myself, Skip, etc and even Phil or Big A did the same things here, there would be alot of people chomping at the bit, driving the stake in hard and being merciless. Razor I dont know what to say here man, I think you have to go and talk to someone about this like Mike and others above suggested

wow! now aint this some crap? i had actually e-mailed the guy & talked to him about training...this is unbelievable that someone would stoop to this level & do something like this...what a shame!

Big A said:

BigA those are just some of the fake people he has created. There are more, like Northwatch619. If he has any descency he should PM you or another mod with all the fake ids he has created, so they can be deleted. His virus like behavior lowers the Marginal Utility of this board significantly.

Also, my reality may be skewed cause I'm a software engineer, but I think it's a good idea to not allow more than 2 ids from a single IP address. You could have a script automatically do that.

I was one of the suckers that hired him for training help. Looking back I shoul've seen the warning signs. Razorcut has offered to return my money. It was my fault to trust anyone that isn't well known with a steady track record like DC or Phil.

This is one of the reasons I don't post too much anymore. Thats the beauty of computers...you can be whoever you want to be. My number one pet peeve is people giving advice that have not gone through it personally. :mad: There is no excuse for being a liar and I don't care what the person may be going through.....being deceptive on purpose is complete bullshit.

Big A said:

:eek: :eek: Wow!!!! I cant believe this....Im sorry RC but I think you should be banned too. -StOrY

DOGGCRAPP said:
I would just like to come clean here and state

a)Skip is actually a tap dance instructor from Michigan and patented the "soft shoe shitload shuffle" move known by many in the dancing industry. He also has a fine line of hair products he markets.

b)Iambadman actually isnt the toughest motherfucker I know and got his ass royally handed to him last week by a 12 year old Catholic altar boy (elbowed him to the face and then rear naked choke--alot of whimpering involved along with shouting "Uncle" 24 times)

c)Homonuncleus isnt a highly intelligent and educated person on all fronts concerning the human body and is actually a cub scout master for troop 744 and thinks "mystic mint" girl scout cookies are 'highly anabolic' and butter pecans could be considered 'catabolic'

d)I myself couldnt tell you the difference between hypertrophy and hyperactive hyperchondriac, have never trained a soul, and predominantly work as a "slop jockey" which is an intricate name for the guy who shovels the horse shit in the stalls at Del Mar racetrack. Thats when Im not competing in the National Hopscotch championships.

In all seriousness, I find this dissapointing. I feel Razor cuts is basically a good person and selfdestructed and sabotaged himself. There was nothing for you to prove Razor, people appreciated your posts and you would of probably been asked down the road to train people personally (which is what I suppose you desired).....Im kind of rankled in the fact that I know if Lats, myself, Skip, etc and even Phil or Big A did the same things here, there would be alot of people chomping at the bit, driving the stake in hard and being merciless. Razor I dont know what to say here man, I think you have to go and talk to someone about this like Mike and others above suggested
well I can't dance, the same 12 yr old kick my butt and the only type of trophy I know or have is the one for shoveling the most horse shit in one day. There's my 2 c

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws