advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Restaurants... What's everyone ordering?

I like Friendly's...That way I can eat like a pig and then finish it off with a nice big Reese Pieces Sundae (with extra hot fudge and peanut butter sauce):p:cool:

I like Waffle House

dozen eggs
double hashbrowns
raisin toast
coffee and lots of water
slice of pie

total meal cost is around $12...no joke...their hashbrowns are amazing.

Biggest steak they have usually with peppercorn/brandy sauce.

I like chinese alot.... beef with pineapple or lemon chicken are favs... both with boiled rice. Probably get some salt and pepper chicken wings to start... or squid :D

Ording food

I usually only will go out when it's time for a cheat meal which is not very often. But is I do go out on a normal day, I make sure it's after a heavy lifting day and I can load up on carbs. I'll stick to the basics. Steak and potatoes with greans, chicken breast or fish. Usually go some place like Texas Roadhouse.

There's a good southern bbq place in my home town that has an all you can eat beef stew, bbq chicken breast and hushpuppie deal for like 10 bucks.

I used to go in there and clean them out of 3-4 bowls of stew, 4-5 chicken breasts and 2-3 baskets of hushpuppies smothered in butter.

That, or I like taco bell for cheat meals too...
I usually get that 12 taco party box, 2 nacho supremes and pick some kind of burrito or something.

I love being a powerlifter and not caring if I look bloated :p

I like Waffle House

dozen eggs
double hashbrowns
raisin toast
coffee and lots of water
slice of pie

total meal cost is around $12...no joke...their hashbrowns are amazing.

You can also get whites only for $.50 more and if you asked for steamed hash browns they don't use oil. Not sure if you knew or even care, but it's helpful if/when you cut!

You can also get whites only for $.50 more and if you asked for steamed hash browns they don't use oil. Not sure if you knew or even care, but it's helpful if/when you cut!

I tried asking for steamed hash browns once, and they looked at me like I was crazy (I live in the south) and said they don't know how to do it LOL

Didn't know about the egg whites though, will have to do a 6/6 split! Thanks!

Beachwood BBQ in Long Beach, CA is up there.

I love their pulled pork, pulled chicken, and BBQ Ribs.
I get them with a side of their cole slaw, and roasted asparagus.

It's amazing! :headbang:

wife always wants to go to applebee's so i get steak everytime.

Restaurants are notorious for putting something that looks "healthy" on the menu, but once you check their nutritional guides (if they have one), you may have been better off ordering something else. :banghead:

I'm curious...

a) What is your favorite restaurant?
b) What do you order from there?
c) What restaurant/menu item do you try to avoid?

I eat everywhere...

I always ask about portions , sauces and how things are cooked though..

(even though im not a bodybuilder I like to know whats going in my body)

I dont try to avoid them but in general im not happy about going to italian restaurants

they are strict on there menus.. and suaces talking to them is like talking to a brick wall.. and god forbid will they grill something intead of fry it

favourite restuarant I been to was in vegas it was a sushi buffet amazing...

I also love just hitting the local grocer and grabbing a roasted whole chicken

If i eat out, i want something that's complete opposite of my diet. Last cheat meal i had was large pizza, order of bread sticks, 2 mcdoubles, large fries, with diet coke:D oh and a box of double stuffed golden oreos with skim milk:D I was full for like 6 hours and no I'm not a fat fuck, i just eat like one.

I'm a big fan of KFC, just grilled chicken + green beans + mashed potatoes. If I can dig up a coupon, it starts to reach the cost that I could cook food for at home. Always a winner once or twice a week.

Not sure if anybody else does this, but I really like Denny's in that you can order a grand slam and customize it to your liking. On lower carb days, I only eat two wheat pancakes and then do 8 eggs + turkey sausage. On higher carb days, 4 pancakes, bunch of egg whites + turkey sausage or ham and I'm good to go. Very affordable too.

My weakness is the chinese buffets. I go in and have a large plate of mongolian bbq that they prepare on the spot.... and then usually 2 more full plates of everything else they have. Gotta be at least 2500 cals with all those sauces. For a while I was doing that 4 times a week.

We also have a KFC buffet that i usually do 10 chicken legs 2 wings and a thigh ...with mashys and cole slaw and corn and fried okra. I only do that when bulking though... unless I just lose it and need mass food NOW!!!! LOL

In the past month I've eaten out twice [just something I don't care to do much I guess]. One was at a Mongolian grill and there I had piles of beef with some veggies. The other was actually at Denny's for their $4 all you can eat pancakes. Had 10 and was sick to my stomach.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear