over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rich Piana's Racist Phone Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is racist when their mad. stop this bullshit..

I can guarantee you that when I was younger and gave a F - no matter WHO my girgriend would have fckd - I would have been bigoted as a mfer about. And if I am being totally honest - at that very moment I would probably actually FEEL that same bias.

Now - not sure if this good or bad - but I couldn't be bothered with the aggravation.

Truth is - you fng Earthlings are inferior anyway. I am a TRUE racist - the Martian race is boss!

Last edited:
Yup....

Im prejudice against stupidity....

Dear God it must be hell reading posts some days then!!

Bunch of friggin rocket surgeons here on PM.

But I love you dumb sons of bitches!!!! :D

Lol I wish some of you guys who lived up north and think they know what racism is would move to Mississippi.

It goes both ways. Blacks are far more prejudice down in the south as ironic as that sounds.

But to me I don't care who doesn't like me I go about my day and ignore everybody's bull shit. I've had black people try to tell me I was racist and it's funny my response is always it's not just you I don't like anybody. I don't care what color you are lol I'm not a people person.

I will say this no one and I mean no can judge anyone for saying the N word because I guarantee you 100% of you have said it no matter what color you are. Racism is fucking joke man it's 2017 let it go........... Lol

Massive G I got a whole new respect for you.
RESPECT!!!

Who cares? Why is this sucker relevant? Accomplished nothing in bodybuilding, looks like a deformed blow up doll... I honestly don't get it.

I've been saying this for years. I hate when people ask me if I've seen the latest Rich Piana video. Life is too short to be wasted on watching any of his videos or following his Instagram page.

A lot of you guys have no clue what racism is unless you grew up in the 60s like me. It is just now a days, it is more sensationalized in the media. I heard someone say we are all racists when we get mad. Absolute Bullshit. Maybe you are, but I guess I don't get that angry. The problem now a days is you got politicians and media dividing people and people fall for it like sheep. I been around the world and met different cultures and got along with everyone. One word comes to mind with racism, IGNORANCE.

I find it pathetic people are defending him and chalking it up as "he was just angry." It's not like he just dropped one n word in jest and that's it. He went on an entire tirade! I've been angry plenty of times and never called a gay person a fag or a black person the "n" word, etc, let alone become descriptive about it. Be better, people.

Last edited:
A lot of you guys have no clue what racism is unless you grew up in the 60s like me. It is just now a days, it is more sensationalized in the media. I heard someone say we are all racists when we get mad. Absolute Bullshit. Maybe you are, but I guess I don't get that angry. The problem now a days is you got politicians and media dividing people and people fall for it like sheep. I been around the world and met different cultures and got along with everyone. One word comes to mind with racism, IGNORANCE.

I doubt it bro, grew up in Utah being Catholic and brown.
I grew up being called Nigger and spic. So don't even start telling me about racism. I was only on 5th grade when that he'll started.

Last edited:
I find it pathetic people are defending him and chalking it up as "he was just angry." It's not like he just dropped one n word in jest and that's it. He went on an entire tirade! I've been angry plenty of times and never called a gay person a fag or a black person the "n" word, etc, let alone become descriptive about it. Be better, people.

exactly. it floors me that people are trying to say "everyone is racist when they are mad"....I can say that is unequivocally false. not everyone is

None of us are perfect and I know i can be bias but some of you - especially the ones defending that racism doesn't exist - believe you know everything and then some how try to rationalize everything.

None of us are perfect and I know i can be bias but some of you - especially the ones defending that racism doesn't exist - believe you know everything and then some how try to rationalize everything.

Never said racism doesn't exist, it always will. Just said it isn't as bad as 60's. Study Jim Crow Laws, then you were know how bad it was at one time. It is not as bad as that now due to current laws that protect you. Rasim is all about hate, and when you hate back, you make them win at beating you down. Learn from from experience and move on. Don't let racism sucked you in.

Well i can't argue that it wasn't worse in the past. Especially in the 60s. Bill Maher said something recently and Ice Cube confronted him about it. He said it well, that for some reason the word (N-word) feels like a knife.

Well said. While I understand a man can lose it in a situation like that, Rich on that recording was a flat out racist just like that LA Clippers GM years ago.

People justifying it are the same cowards who use it behind closed doors. I met many who would use it behind closed doors but were cowards in public to even think about saying it. Just like a true coward bigot.

I doubt it bro, grew up in Utah being Catholic and brown.
I grew up being called Nigger and spic. So don't even start telling me about racism. I was only on 5th grade when that he'll started.
Sounds like you were being bullied more than anything. Kids at that age haven't even lived long enough to hate hardly anyone or anything, let alone a classmate just based on skin color. Kids can be cruel, no doubt, but most of them were only saying it cuz they were trying to be 'cool' and use what they perceive as a grownup word or to fit in. Others heard it from a drunk uncle, parent, tv, whatever and used it cuz it felt like it would inflict the most damage with the least amount of effort. Many of us have been through the same kind of crap, but don't have the distinguishing color to hear that word... but it's still replaced with other words or behaviours that are just as painful to hear and leave the same feelings of isolation, rejecting and loneliness. Remember, it's only a word and certainly doesn't define you as a human being. As others have said, it's more about their ignorance and possibly fear of someone who looks a little different than them. On the inside were all virtually identical. On a related note, try being the only white boy at an almost all black family reunion/get together/wedding/funeral or the only white guy in the bar/club, with a really pretty black woman and almost every other guy in there is black. Some of us have gotten a pretty good dose of racism with the shoe on the other foot. That's when you have to be the better man and ignore people's ignorance and just live your own life in a way that fits your own morals and values.

Bill Maher said something recently and Ice Cube confronted him about it. He said it well, that for some reason the word (N-word) feels like a knife.
Bill Maher is a jackass! I'm going to have to look into Ice Cube's response. Was it face to face?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear