over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rich Piana's Racist Phone Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
The racism goes both ways!! I don`t like Piana but he is upset about his girl, understandable, is he going out to hurt somebody based off their color, NO! What was the "knockout game" that went viral around the country? Oh, it was young black males punching out whites and jews (women too) from behind with a bitch *ss sucker punch and joking about the crackers. That was glazed over though, no racism to be had in that one. MANY many more examples of this too. This whole thread is nonsense.

The racism goes both ways!! I don`t like Piana but he is upset about his girl, understandable, is he going out to hurt somebody based off their color, NO! What was the "knockout game" that went viral around the country? Oh, it was young black males punching out whites and jews (women too) from behind with a bitch *ss sucker punch and joking about the crackers. That was glazed over though, no racism to be had in that one. MANY many more examples of this too. This whole thread is nonsense.

this is one of the worst posts of all time. I am dumber for having read it.

Who the hell glazed over the sucker punch game? That was decried universally as cowardly, pathetic, evil, and racist. I never saw anybody come out in support of the punchers. I didn't see any special reports from the social justice warrior news on why the sucker punch game is payback to white america and how they must accept it with a smile lol, you're creating your own little warped fiction about what went on to justify other stupidity. Wrong is wrong, and that sucker punch crap was abhorrent but that certainly has 0 relevance to this issue and doesn't justify Rich's behavior in any way. This is the kind of shitty reasoning that leads to furthering racism cause where does it end, they did this, well they did this, so I get to do this, and they get to do this back...an eye for an eye makes us all blind. You can't keep chastising one side and giving a pass to the other, you either are against racism in all it's forms or you're for it, there's not a yeah but some other people did this loophole...

Last edited:
this is one of the worst posts of all time. I am dumber for having read it.

Who the hell glazed over the sucker punch game? That was decried universally as cowardly, pathetic, evil, and racist. I never saw anybody come out in support of the punchers. I didn't see any special reports from the social justice warrior news on why the sucker punch game is payback to white america and how they must accept it with a smile lol, you're creating your own little warped fiction about what went on to justify other stupidity. Wrong is wrong, and that sucker punch crap was abhorrent but that certainly has 0 relevance to this issue and doesn't justify Rich's behavior in any way. This is the kind of shitty reasoning that leads to furthering racism cause where does it end, they did this, well they did this, so I get to do this, and they get to do this back...an eye for an eye makes us all blind. You can't keep chastising one side and giving a pass to the other, you either are against racism in all it's forms or you're for it, there's not a yeah but some other people did this loophole...

Exactly. Most people who have commented in this thread may not realize it themselves but they are part of the reason racism will always exist. If what Rich done isn't racist wtf is. So he was angry so does that make it ok :confused: We are all racist when angry... sorry no I am not either. Plus I am the total opposite of the political correctness brigade you see today. That stuff pisses me off so much and it like you can't say anything without offending someone. But that video is really bad and if guys don't see that their morals are skewed. Each "side" blames the other and I understand some guys frustrations as what goes on in the US (and pretty much everywhere) is a joke. But you can't let that fuel more racism just because people of every race are racist. I am white and have had people be racist to me but it doesn't mean it makes it ok for me to do it back. All common sense really but very surprised (well not really) but many of the replies I see on here and social media.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLgYAHHkPFs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLgYAHHkPFs[/ame]

:);)

Phid - your like a big breath of fresh air around here.:D

Once we - as Humans - get invaded by ill-intentioned/malicious ET's, I can guarantee you all there will be no more racial talk... ever. :p

"Fucking Alien" will then be our reference insult... worldwide. :D

Which is somehow racist btw... people, learn to love your alien bro, even though "he"s a bit different... ;)

Last edited:
Trust me it's nothing today like it was when I was growing up. Back in the 60s I had older sisters in high school that told about race fights all the time where cops were called and this wasn't in a real bad city. It doesn't look like it to younger people but today the racial tension isn't really that bad it'll always be there to some degree.

So you're justifying it.....sounds like you are racist when angry.....

Anymore excuses.

Going on a racist rant (he even called her white trash lol), is about the stupidest shit you can do. It ended many people's careers. Rich should just go fuck himself in a corner somewhere. His apology was pathetic to say the least.

Once we - as Humans - get invaded by ill-intentioned/malicious ET's, I can guarantee you all there will be no more racial talk... ever. :p

"Fucking Alien" will then be our reference insult... worldwide. :D

Which is somehow racist btw... people, learn to love your alien bro, even though "he"s a bit different... ;)

Trust me - when we come we will come heavy!!!!
:sta:-wars

What you mean by "different" - that hurts man. :(

Last edited:
I believe racism is a biological drive, completely natural. They have shown even infants to be "racist".

Of course, racism has many meanings these days and most people are confused as to what it actually is or what should be grouped under this term. Complicated issue to say the least.

I believe racism is a biological drive, completely natural. They have shown even infants to be "racist".

Of course, racism has many meanings these days and most people are confused as to what it actually is or what should be grouped under this term. Complicated issue to say the least.

Who is "they" and how have "they show infants to be racists?"

Kids aren't racist, it's all taught and learned. If your parents are racist there's a good chance you will be aswell(of course not always). Like the famous white doll vs black doll experiment. The Black kids said the white skin doll is better, prettier, cleaner... etc even though they themselves are black. That's not "natural" to hate your own kind or others...It's learned.

Kids don't give a crap, they will play tag and eat ice cream with any other kid no matter if he's white, black, asain, whatever...

Last edited:
I'm honestly blown away by the ignorance and stupidity on this thread—especially with the "everyone says dumb shit when we're mad" and the "black people are ALSO racist to whites." Jesus...stfu already.

Most of the idiots chimiing in like that have lived in ONE place their whole life and havent seen any other side of the spectrum. I've lived in LA, I've lived in Atlanta, I've lived in PHX and I've lived in Harlem—so please, please shutup talking about you know a thing or two about race. No one is born like this, you are inherently taught whether you like it or not.

Last year, on CSPAN, a guy from Mississippi called in during a debate about racial tensions after Ferguson. And he straight up called himself out saying, "I don't want to think like this, but i do....how can I help myself. I know its wrong but I want to be a better person and not fear or judge people." Jesus...at least this guy had the balls to say it. Most of the dumb posters on here just try to justify their feelings. :banghead:

i would love to see the data on this study...i have a hard time believing an infant is racist. They cant even hold their heads up, yet they already hate black people?

As an aside, my sister dated the star athlete in High School, who was also black. My dad called her white trash, "N" lover etc. Even though my dad was racist, it never got passed down to me. I've had sex with every race and ethnicity;) Fast forward 10 years after calling my sister white trash.....he remarried a black woman, and also had my half brother. People can change.....but not often. For most, you are who you are after 30.

asians cant drive.
white guys cant dance.
black guys have big johnsons.
native indians like to drink.
somoans are all fat.
little slice is a bully.

truth or prejudice...?:confused::eek:
-F2S

What the fuck? Surely you're not being serious..

What the fuck? Surely you're not being serious..

I put racist in quotation marks for a reason. But the thing is that "racism" is a feature of all humans, it is completely natural and there are evolutionary reasons for it.

Here's some articles:

Baby Racists: At Our Sweetest Age, We're Capable of Nasty Impulses | Time.com

Is your baby racist? Study find bias can start at 6 months | Daily Mail Online

But like I said, the subject is enormously complicated and could be debated forever. People do not even agree on the definition of the word. For example, current PC thought says thinking that there are actual human races is racist in itself. This has been debated on a scientific level a lot lately but it's difficult due to emotion coming into play.

i have a hard time believing an infant is racist. They cant even hold their heads up, yet they already hate black people?

No it's not about hate. It's about in-group/out-group thinking among a ton of other things.

It seems like in the US racism is at an all time high, despite decades of indoctrination of how it's bad, evil, destructive etc. How come? Shouldn't it start to swing the other way some time soon as we "evolve" in our thinking?

Last edited:
So you're justifying it.....sounds like you are racist when angry.....

Anymore excuses.

I'm not justifying what piana said or backing him up. I'm saying as a person he can dislike somebody if he chooses. What is this pussy generation and you can't talk bad about somebody? You have to like everybody? Is it fair to judge somebody by their skin color, no. Is he out hurting anybody, NO. The knock out game I mentioned was labeled "bad", but almost never was it called racist which it absolutely was and being a violent attack is far worse than words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put racist in quotation marks for a reason. But the thing is that "racism" is a feature of all humans, it is completely natural and there are evolutionary reasons for it.

Here's some articles:

Baby Racists: At Our Sweetest Age, We're Capable of Nasty Impulses | Time.com

Is your baby racist? Study find bias can start at 6 months | Daily Mail Online

I read about the 2nd study, and it's interesting but I think it goes against what it is trying to say somewhat as no bias is noted prior 6 months but after 6 months is noted. I would be very curious how that study plays out if you did it with babies who had parents of a different race like via adoption. It seems like within 6 month comfort is built up with surroundings. As a newborn all your time is spent with mom and if mom is a 30 year old white lady, and you've seen nothing but that and white dad and white relatives, black lady may be a bit jarring to the mind who is processing everything new. I imagine introduction to a dog ir a cat for the first time at that age would be equally jarring they would lean towards the known. The note that early exposure to different would reduce this phenomenon is what I would guess as well. It's why pockets of the us continue to remain so intolerant as they never truly integrate and expose themselves to different until the formative years have passed and meanwhile indoctrination has taken root.

The note that early exposure to different would reduce this phenomenon is what I would guess as well. It's why pockets of the us continue to remain so intolerant as they never truly integrate and expose themselves to different until the formative years have passed and meanwhile indoctrination has taken root.

I'm not inte US so not an expert but I guess you mean the "fly over country" as intolerant white pockets? But isn't there self segregation in inner cities? Isn't the "white flight" a real phenomenon when say blacks move in a certain neighborhood? I have read that there's a lot of trouble brewing between hispanics and blacks as well, hispanics going as far as firebombing certain houses in SoCal to get blacks to move out of certain neighborhoods. I'm not certain familiarity increases tolerance always.

I'm in Sweden and currently live in a white flight area due to the influx of Somalis. My tolerance hasn't increased, that's for sure Lol. Is it racism on my part or is it cultural intolerance? Doesn't really matter I guess, I want to live with people most like myself... as does most everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear