over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Riptropin Log

my first test that was 645 was only using 3iu/day. im taking 6iu/day now.

what im doing the same is the meals before the blood draw. ive done one other test taking 6iu 20 min after one meal then blood draw 1 hour after gh admin and igf was lower than 3iu. there is a direct correlation of igf and carbohydrate intake and my tests prove that. if your scroll up, previously I mentioned that my 3iu tests were 4 hours after breakfast and a heavy carb pwo meal.

jesse;
what would be your ideal timing with carb breakfast at 8 am?

^^^ times 2 bro i'm :banghead: trying to figure out the timing you are talking about with your carb intake and shot...

Jesse and others, just an update on my post either (not trying to hijack). So I took the test again this past Wed, changing nothing but my eating schedule for that day (still on same brand, still at 6iu/day, etc). My results were actually lower, only a tad, but still lower.

Test 1
630am - pin
715am - 7eggs for breakfast
800am - blood drawn

IGF1 level --> 464

Test 2
700am - 7eggs for breakfast
1000am - pin
1100am - blood drawn

IGF1 level --> 445

Could just be variation of my body, or the time it takes before testing. Long story short Im not sure that the timing of the foods as such an impact. I am curious though why Ive seen several people test lower after taking the GH longer (and generally higher amounts) then those starting out. As I mentioned, you were at 650ish on just 3iu and then down to 600 at 6iu. Could our bodies just get desensitized/immune to the synthetic gh after awhile? Or could 1 large dose a day be utlized less by the body then say 2 smaller one (1x 6iu vs 2x 3iu)? Im trying to understand this better as I continue using this stuff.

With that said I plan to test the new Elites and retest, and possibly test Rips. Not sure if my numbers are low(er) due to the reasons I listed above or are brand related.

Thanks

roach, are those 7 whole eggs or egg whites?

Jesse and others, just an update on my post either (not trying to hijack). So I took the test again this past Wed, changing nothing but my eating schedule for that day (still on same brand, still at 6iu/day, etc). My results were actually lower, only a tad, but still lower.

Test 1
630am - pin
800am - blood drawn

IGF1 level --> 464

Test 2
1000am - pin
1100am - blood drawn

IGF1 level --> 445

Could just be variation of my body, or the time it takes before testing. Long story short Im not sure that the timing of the foods as such an impact. I am curious though why Ive seen several people test lower after taking the GH longer (and generally higher amounts) then those starting out. As I mentioned, you were at 650ish on just 3iu and then down to 600 at 6iu. Could our bodies just get desensitized/immune to the synthetic gh after awhile? Or could 1 large dose a day be utlized less by the body then say 2 smaller one (1x 6iu vs 2x 3iu)? Im trying to understand this better as I continue using this stuff.

With that said I plan to test the new Elites and retest, and possibly test Rips. Not sure if my numbers are low(er) due to the reasons I listed above or are brand related.

Thanks

well guys that meal is ALL protein and fat. carbs is what we have found to affect igf-1 levels thats why roach got almost exact results even though the timing was different. load up on carbs a couple hours before and you'll see what I mean.

jesse;
what would be your ideal timing with carb breakfast at 8 am?

what i did EXACTLY with my 645 3iu test:
1) ate breakfast at 8am consisting of
1/2 c oats
2 scoops protein powder
1 cup mixed berries
2) trained between 8:30-9:00AM

3) shot 3iu gh @ 11:00AM

4) 11:30 had my PWO meal and it consisted of:
5 apple cinnamon rice cakes
1 medium banana
2 scoops isopure

5) 12:00PM-blood draw

Test 1
630am - pin
800am - blood drawn

IGF1 level --> 464

Test 2
1000am - pin
1100am - blood drawn

IGF1 level --> 445

Thanks

this is what we are trying to figure out. im redoing the 6iu test but mimmicking my 3iu food intake to level the field. if its still low after this draw on monday, then we will have to figure out if im desensitized or if a larger dose isnt really required to elevate igf to similar levels.

well guys that meal is ALL protein and fat. carbs is what we have found to affect igf-1 levels thats why roach got almost exact results even though the timing was different. load up on carbs a couple hours before and you'll see what I mean.

Thanks Jesse but what I'm not quite grasping is if the carbs r increasing or decreasing your responses.

Thanks Jesse but what I'm not quite grasping is if the carbs r increasing or decreasing your responses.

well the carbs affect insulin levels. igf-1: insulin like growth factor. they incease the igf-1 response. thats why you see much lower readings while in a "fast" but it seems to be affected even when protein is present. from roachs test, the protein/fat isnt helping his igf-1 levels around testing no matter what time he gets blood drawn. that would also explain why my 6iu test was lower than my 3iu test....my food meal for the 6iu test(which contained carbs) was eaten only 1 hour prior to blood draw vs the 3iu draw, 2carb meals were eaten before the blood draw which ended up being 4 hours after breakfast..

well the carbs affect insulin levels. igf-1: insulin like growth factor. they incease the igf-1 response. thats why you see much lower readings while in a "fast" but it seems to be affected even when protein is present. from roachs test, the protein/fat isnt helping his igf-1 levels around testing no matter what time he gets blood drawn. that would also explain why my 6iu test was lower than my 3iu test....my food meal for the 6iu test(which contained carbs) was eaten only 1 hour prior to blood draw vs the 3iu draw, 2carb meals were eaten before the blood draw which ended up being 4 hours after breakfast..

Ok, I was gtg confused man. Appreciate your help, it makes sense as carbs typically do affect insulin...duh :banghead:

so lets recap everything:

first blood draw baseline: igf 220

second blood draw: 644
this was done by taking the 6iu split up 3iu in am/3iu pm
the blood draw for this test was done after the 3iu AM dose

third blood draw: 645
was simply done on the same day as the second draw but 2 hours after the second draw which would be three hours after the 3iu admin. I took another 3iu 12 hours later that night

fourth blood draw:591
this was done 12 hours after my 3iu pm dose. still was taking 6iu split up daily by 3iu am/3iu pm

fifth blood draw:605
this was done after taking 6iu in one shot an hour before blood draw. this is the test we are re doing since the food intake on this day didnt match the other tests and changed the results. this is where we learned timing and carbohydrate importance in realtion to igf-1 level elevation in the body

sixth blood draw: we shall see results sometime next week......
this will be done doing 6iu again but having 2 carb meals under my belf beforehand

there seemed to be confusion on some of my posts(probably my fault :p) so I just wanted to clairify bros :D

Last edited:
^^^ In post #60 you said you were only taking 3iu total. So all your testing other than base levels you were on 6iu's? this would make much more sense.

wasnt your fault jesse, your log is very detailed. I just cldn't get your carb intake either pre or post admin timing to get such the fluctuation in readings

Hey guys I'm thinking about using RIp too, as well as IGF 1 LR3 and insulin. You guys think 4iu a day would be enough? This is my first time using growth hormone. I'm 24, 228 lbs 5'6"-5'7" 12% bf.

^^^ In post #60 you said you were only taking 3iu total. So all your testing other than base levels you were on 6iu's? this would make much more sense.

ahhh I see what you mean bro. I meat 3iu so far THAT day meaning after my 3iu morning dose. my 3iu pm dose was 12 hours prior. ill go back and edit that post. good catch man my bad

another thing bro's these are the STRONGEST ive ever used ill wake up and both my hands will be numb and throughout the day they will become numb off and on. im still on the old rips and this side effect is just starting to occur. like I said before ive never gotten sides from gh before so it must have taken awhile of 6iu taken all at once to build up in my body and cause sides. I almost dont wanna find out how strong the new ones are LOL!!!!

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

another thing bro's these are the STRONGEST ive ever used ill wake up and both my hands will be numb and throughout the day they will become numb off and on. im still on the old rips and this side effect is just starting to occur. like I said before ive never gotten sides from gh before so it must have taken awhile of 6iu taken all at once to build up in my body and cause sides. I almost dont wanna find out how strong the new ones are LOL!!!!

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

This is what I wanted to hear bro. Its going to cost me a little bit more but its probably going to be worth it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131