over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Riptropin Log

From my understanding after reading various graphs and charts peak levels of IGF-1 occur 3-5 hours post inject so why test only waiting an hour?

my highest reading so far was 3 hours after admin but it only raised up one more point after 1 hour. it went from 644 one hour post admin to 645 3 hours post admin. so far from the research that has been done, it definately challenges that theory. that test is posted on page 1 of my log brutha. Might be interesting to see what it would be after 4-5 hours though. we would need to draw at hours 1,3,4 and 5 on the same day to rule out variables so that would SUCK to get poked that many times lol

Suppose it has a lot to do with individal absorbion metabolism etc. My test I waited 3 hours and came back at 598 and Im 42. That was good enough for me to know I had the real deal. Plan on testing again after beng on every day for 4 months. Gonna bump it up from 2 2Xday to 3 2Xday.

you mean to tell me I cant beat ronnie coleman on only 4iu/day!!! :(:p:D

Who knows Jesse, you are young and already have a large solid physique, Anything is possible given some time ;)

Now me, old and run down, I'll never catch him even on 30iu's ed lol

Great Log Jesse! I certainly appreciate your efforts.

I would like to run a test before I start hgh as well as during. do you know if I can you use an alias at labcorp? I don't want anything making its way to my medical file for insurance to see. What are you paying for your tests if you don't mind me asking.

Thanks,
C

Great Log Jesse! I certainly appreciate your efforts.

I would like to run a test before I start hgh as well as during. do you know if I can you use an alias at labcorp? I don't want anything making its way to my medical file for insurance to see. What are you paying for your tests if you don't mind me asking.

Thanks,
C

alias? lol everything is confidential bro no worries no insurance company will see unless you hand them the results. you are paying them to keep confidentality(sp?) saveonlabs.com is about $52 and privatemdlabs.com is about $70 if you dont have a coupon code.

FYI bros after my two week lay off of rips, i resumed protocol of 6iu all at once in the am. today was the 7th day on. I had blood drawn this morning. all my foods were identical of my previous testing. my schedule was something like this

8am
1/2 cup oats
1 1/2 cup berries
2 scoops protein

11am
take 6iu rips

1130am pwo meal
5 apple cinnamon rice cakes
1 banana
2 scoops isopure

around 1215pm
blood draw

stay tuned bros!!!! :headbang:

hopefully this was enough time off. we shall see. stay huge!

Last edited:
Call it paranoia i guess. I would just hate to have to explain myself or get denied coverage in the future for something found on record. I havent used a service like save on labs before so I will definately give them a try.

Call it paranoia i guess. I would just hate to have to explain myself or get denied coverage in the future for something found on record. I havent used a service like save on labs before so I will definately give them a try.

dude im as paranoid as it gets lol. you have zero worries bro. if youre that worried about it just have a buddy buy it for you and use his info. they are required to NOT ask for id. hope this helps bro.

dude im as paranoid as it gets lol. you have zero worries bro. if youre that worried about it just have a buddy buy it for you and use his info. they are required to NOT ask for id. hope this helps bro.

I went to labcorp yesterday for my bi annual blood work, (thyroid) they didnt ask for id but did make me verify my address, name and d.o.b. So I guess I could just give saveonlabs my buddies name like you said and use my address. Thanks Jesse.

Keep up the great log, it is excellent info!

Do you know how badly the igf numbers will be skewed if im taking test (4cc's sustanon wk & 40 mg dbol ed) along with 2iu ed. I have heard between 10 and 15% higher.

I went to labcorp yesterday for my bi annual blood work, (thyroid) they didnt ask for id but did make me verify my address, name and d.o.b. So I guess I could just give saveonlabs my buddies name like you said and use my address. Thanks Jesse.

Keep up the great log, it is excellent info!

Do you know how badly the igf numbers will be skewed if im taking test (4cc's sustanon wk & 40 mg dbol ed) along with 2iu ed. I have heard between 10 and 15% higher.

no prob man glad I could help. and thanks for the kind words!

honestly, I didnt even think of gear affecting igf-1 levels and I havent heard of in increasing it by a certian percentage but I am interested in knowing more about it.

sine igf-1 was still lower than previous tests, we think that it wasnt long enough for igf-1 to normalize. im taking 30 days off as of today and we'll see what happens after that.

You mean your gonna stay on GH for 30days and get tested again right. I think both our tests prove that taking time off GH definately doesnt raise them higher, hence throws the whole "Gh saturation" factor out the window. If you get tested again in 30days and your igf levels are the same as your original tests then its really obvious a break is not needed, which is exciting b/c i hated my break LOL This also makes sense to me b/c synthetic GH elevates IGF. Synthetic test raises test. You dont hear about going on a test cycle, getting levels tested, then your next cycle at same dose of test levels being higher. And if u stayed at that dose for years and years it ill probably also stay very similar. Im thinking its the same with GH.

FYI bros after my two week lay off of rips, i resumed protocol of 6iu all at once in the am. today was the 7th day on. I had blood drawn this morning. all my foods were identical of my previous testing. my schedule was something like this

hopefully this was enough time off. we shall see. stay huge!

this test was done after 2 weeks off of rips followed by 7 days back ON rips. test was 535. obviouly 2 weeks is not significant time for igf-1 to go back to baseline.

hey bro, not sure why you are looking for your IGF levels to go back to you baseline levels, even though you took 2 weeks off you had been using Rips again for 7 days. I would think in order to see if your baseline IGF levels normalized you would take your blood work prior to starting use again. Unless I am misunderstanding...???

hey bro, not sure why you are looking for your IGF levels to go back to you baseline levels, even though you took 2 weeks off you had been using Rips again for 7 days. I would think in order to see if your baseline IGF levels normalized you would take your blood work prior to starting use again. Unless I am misunderstanding...???

nah man I was saying since my igf levels were lower than previous tests with the same 6ius that my body was becoming desensitized to the gh, so I came off for two weeks then started taking the rips again for 7 days to see if 2 weeks was enough for igf levels to fall back to base line.

I guess I should have had blood work done after the 2 week break before starting the rips again just to make sure.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws