over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ronnie Coleman On Steroids & PED

LMAO I'm watching another video where he says he "got and order in"

PRESCRIBED BY DOCTOR

He was using only test , than Flex introduced him to Chad .
That sounds right, and follows what Flex said. So somehow we know that Ronnie was on testosterone. I wonder if anyone has a clue as to what kind of dose he was using.

Check out the pics of Ronnie when he was competing in power lifting. I have read in the past that he was drug tested at some of those meets, but I couldn't say for sure and it is possible to beat any test with enough knowledge. But he wouldn't have had much resources back then.
Good point. He was big and strong for those tested meets. I didn't realize those meets were tested.

They cant explain it. Whats going to put that amount of LBM on someones frame that's not AAS and HGH? Its obviously that being introduced.

People cant understand how someone can build that physique naturally, or on minimal AAS as they cannot do it themselves. We're talking about the genetic elite here, 1 in billions, perhaps 1 in a generations/lifetime with Ronnie's genetics.
Yep. I've not ever met anyone like that in my lifetime, but some that are amazing. I knew a guy that could bench about 450 lbs natural in his early 30s. He went on gear and went up over 500 in about 4 or 5 months. He was a member of "the power team",a religious group in the 90s.

Most of the gifted I have met were in college sports. My roommate was a fullback on the team and could bench 315 lbs for between 12 and 15 reps as a sophomore. He was natural. Other guys on the team were insane too.

Yep. I've not ever met anyone like that in my lifetime, but some that are amazing. I knew a guy that could bench about 450 lbs natural in his early 30s. He went on gear and went up over 500 in about 4 or 5 months. He was a member of "the power team",a religious group in the 90s.

Most of the gifted I have met were in college sports. My roommate was a fullback on the team and could bench 315 lbs for between 12 and 15 reps as a sophomore. He was natural. Other guys on the team were insane too.

There was a kid in high school, freshman, name rhymes with a famous British bodybuilder. Never lifted weights a day in his life, about 6'2, traps up to his ears. Benched 405, first time. Ironically, wasn't worth a fuck as a football player lmao

I've seen some crazy ass genetics and there are definitely more Ronnies out there, but I still think it's naive to think the guy was totally natural when he turned pro lol. But I try not to speak in absolutes, so I always leave room for doubt.

There was a kid in high school, freshman, name rhymes with a famous British bodybuilder. Never lifted weights a day in his life, about 6'2, traps up to his ears. Benched 405, first time. Ironically, wasn't worth a fuck as a football player lmao

I've seen some crazy ass genetics and there are definitely more Ronnies out there, but I still think it's naive to think the guy was totally natural when he turned pro lol. But I try not to speak in absolutes, so I always leave room for doubt.
Well, we have Emeric that says he had used some testosterone but that was it. Sounds likely.

That guy I knew that was doing 450 lbs natural, one night I saw him do 7 plates a side with a shirt on and he'd been on gear for about 1 or 2 years.I dont think he was on much.

Well, we have Emeric that says he had used some testosterone but that was it. Sounds likely.

That guy I knew that was doing 450 lbs natural, one night I saw him do 7 plates a side with a shirt on and he'd been on gear for about 1 or 2 years.I dont think he was on much.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Or maybe he was Lying
You are one of the dumbest on here or just a total liar

Could be a doctor prescribe grams of PED without violating medical statutes?

I love RC, I truly do. One of the greatest ever and just an all around great guy.
HOWEVER, I do question the comment that at one point everything he took was
prescribed by a doctor unless maybe his doctor was in another country.

Well going under the assumption that he was using only test at the beginning it is possible that was scripted.....at the end of the day I have no problem with guys playing it low profile and winking and nodding. This generation that takes it as an affront when someone does not disclose every little detail about themselves makes me laugh.

I'm amazed at the number of guys here kind of believing him about his supposed prescriptions. Yes bodybuilders have always gotten prescriptions here and there for some items but that's not how this works, now or then. Yes it's silly that he still feels the need to talk this kind of baloney, for what real reason?

People usually in the know say he got fired actually due to the drug package connected to him back in the day. Anyone know for sure? I want to say his ex actually said once he got fired from the PD, but I may be misremembering.

You want an analogy for a bodybuilders doses? Ask your girlfriend, wife, or next how many dicks she sucked.

Wasting your time here.

I remember watching the Power Team rip phone books in half.

I remember watching the Power Team rip phone books in half.
Yes!!He taught me the technique how to do it and now I can. It's all about hand placement and how you pull. It does take strength too. He could bend steel bars too, and other cool shit.

I'm amazed at the number of guys here kind of believing him about his supposed prescriptions. Yes bodybuilders have always gotten prescriptions here and there for some items but that's not how this works, now or then. Yes it's silly that he still feels the need to talk this kind of baloney, for what real reason?

People usually in the know say he got fired actually due to the drug package connected to him back in the day. Anyone know for sure? I want to say his ex actually said once he got fired from the PD, but I may be misremembering.

In relation to the above, I've wondered about his tenure with the police department. Some other officers might have been on gear and maybe the captain or chief never thought much of it or looked the other way, but Coleman was walking around at a near 300 lb. Definitely requiring special uniforms to be ordered for him, and competing at the highest level of bodybuilding. I don't know, if I was his captain I'd be like "do you think we're all stupid?"

You want an analogy for a bodybuilders doses? Ask your girlfriend, wife, or next how many dicks she sucked.

Wasting your time here.

So rude and crude but so absolutely true at the same time. Your never going to get a straight answer.

I didnt want to speak but i cant stand the “ prescription “ bullshit ...

Yes he got fired from Arlington police cause of aas package sent to his home.

He got trouble again for pretending he is a cop and showing his old badge to escape a speeding ticket after he was fired

Respect

Madg

In relation to the above, I've wondered about his tenure with the police department. Some other officers might have been on gear and maybe the captain or chief never thought much of it or looked the other way, but Coleman was walking around at a near 300 lb. Definitely requiring special uniforms to be ordered for him, and competing at the highest level of bodybuilding. I don't know, if I was his captain I'd be like "do you think we're all stupid?"
My cities gang unit and the chief of police used to train at the same Golds I trained at and ALL of them were massive and on all kinds of PEDs so to me it never seemed strange that Ronnie’s department looked the other way. This board has had many members who are police officers over the years and it’s understandable considering what they deal with every day.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131