advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Running More than One Oral in your cycle?

Pushtoday

Registered

I'm noticing more people are mixing orals in their cycles.

What orals have you ran at the same time and why did you choose to run more than one at a time?
Also what type of results/sides did you notice?
Would you do it again?

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm noticing more people are mixing orals in their cycles.

What orals have you ran at the same time and why did you choose to run more than one at a time?
Also what type of results/sides did you notice?
Would you do it again?

Seems like a foolproof way to fuck up your health.

Seems like a foolproof way to fuck up your health.

Agreed...even one oral absolutely destroys my appetite and wreaks havoc on my liver values

after im done with all the orals I got, im not using them again except some halotestin for the last 3 weeks of a diet

but yes, ive run different orals at the same time.

IMO, it's more about dosages than compounds....at least as far as some drugs are concerned.

I felt like shit.

Now in my 30's I can't tolerate them any more.
I can take g's of test and deca no issues.
But orals and also tren to a degree and my eyes turn yellow :eek:

I just stick to test deca and primo.

Really bad for the liver. Not good idea.

Ive ran quad stack prohormones before the 2nd ban. Im about to run dbol winny both 25mg ed. Ive ran em both seperately at 50mg a day so ya. Just gotta lower the dose if youre going to run multiple orals imo. I get bloodwork done twice a year my livers always fine off cycle.

There's nothing "wrong" with running 2 orals at the same time....guys do this all the time, and it's not the liver that is the first concern....we just had this discussion about a week ago here guys....unless very high dses of orals are run for an overly extended period of time, your liver it going to be fine....given respect to the particular oral and dose.....It's the "total" load of orals in the system at any time thats really whats important...For instance Drol/ winny has great synergy for myself and alot of other guys at around 2:1.....now keep it a reasonable 100/50mgs daily for 4-6 weeks unless there is some underlying liver issue...you're going to be fine....on the other hand you run methyl tren for 10-12 weeks at only a couple mgs or Superdrol at 60mgs/ 10 weeks and you''ll run into trouble...it's crashing you're lipids for extended periods of time that should be the primary concern for most on orals, not the load on your liver, if common sense is used.

Var and Drol is My go to come summertime...keeps me lean, dry and full

Over 50mg of Var I cramp, over 50mg in Drol(REAL Drol) I feel like shit...25-50 of each is awesome

Last edited:
I ran LK3's Var at 20mg and felt vittually zero side effects. And that was REAL Anavar. Results were as if i were taking 50-75mg of most other sources Var.

Ive ran anadrol, winstrol, and proviron all together for my contest prep. I made sure it was short (4 weeks). No negative side effects to report...I imagine it was quite toxic though I definitely wouldn't run that many orals together for very long.

Always had best all around results with orals by doing 2 or 3 week cycles with them. Prefer above average dosage and less than average duration.

It's funny....I always used to be able to run all the pre ban pro hormones..m1t,Superdrol, pheraplex...without any appetite issues. Stupid lethargy...but my guts were good. But man...these days dbol, drol, any of them really just absolutely wreck my appetite. At around the two week mark I can't eat without feeling awful. I need to try injectable anadrol and see if it treats me different

I ran Oral Winny and Proviron my last 2 shows...... Winny 6 weeks out and Proviron at 4 weeks out.... Won em both.... so fuck yeah ima do it again...

BTW.... Proviron isn't liver toxic so does that even count???... lol

it is advised that not to run more than two oral anabolic steroids at one time, it may bring sides on your organs, and according to my clients' feedback, inject oil works better than oral, it is more easy to absorb and cause less side effects.

it is advised that not to run more than two oral anabolic steroids at one time, it may bring sides on your organs, and according to my clients' feedback, inject oil works better than oral, it is more easy to absorb and cause less side effects.

So your posts are still a thing I guess? :banghead:

1.What orals have you ran at the same time and why did you choose to run more than one at a time?

Recently ran A-bombs (50mg) /D-bol (40 mg) during a cut as a 4 week kickstart to Test/Equ. Went from 198 to 211 in about 10 days. Yikes!! But strength was off the charts. Never tried both at the same time, so curious.

2. Also what type of results/sides did you notice?

Obviously the bloat. Was getting itch nips till I added Amex. Oily skin. Once off, I got back down to 202 in about 10 days. Strength stayed the same as the injections kicked in. Notice that the dbol kept me "happy" or what do they always say..a sense of well being? Was a bit more aggressive with Abombs but then again, that could have been the T/Eq kicking in.

3. Would you do it again?

Probably. I was stationed in Asia for several years and went to Thailand frequently, so my "stash" of both is rather large. I have my blood tested mid cycle and I take as many supplements to help with the various sides as I can. After I got off, it took 3 weeks for my bloodwork to get back to normal.

I also have several bottles of prohormones that include superdrol and 2 or 3 other PHs. Will use them eventually, as long as my bloodwork continues to turn out ok.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131