over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sad day for Cleveland basketball

I really think he is staying in Cleveland, they can offer him the most $$$

I don't know about you guys but I used to love the NBA but in the last few years I just have lost total interest.

Well he isn't single and has like 2 kids. I think he's going to go play for the Nets. The only way he stayed with the cavs is if Bosh agreed to do a sign and trade to cleveland. And bosh is now in Miami.

I would say Phil is correct here, it seems LeBron wants to go wherever Bosch is.

I think Lebron's loyalty's are in cleavland but.......If Phil is right, All of us in Florida welcomes him with open arms!

I can't see him going on national television to say he is staying put...i think it must be surprising news.

He won't go to miami. he wanted bosh to come with him. he isn't following bosh anywhere. He's going to the Knicks.

I can't stand him anymore. Says he will say where he is going on thursday,gets his people to do an hour special on him on espn right before he tells all where he's going. Unless he some how ends up in Dallas,which he wont.I hope all he ever does is come real close and never wins a title.

LJ is going to the Heat for less money. He has to win some rings for his legacy. With Wade and Bosh, you can build a dynasty. Done deal.

LJ is going to the Heat for less money. He has to win some rings for his legacy. With Wade and Bosh, you can build a dynasty. Done deal.

This is what it looks like today! Looks like Phil was right!

If your a reader of body language bosh and wade are saying Miami!!! WOW..... That will be a team....

Can't wait to see all the bandwagon jumpers :sta:-wars

Buy stock in MSG, that's all I'm saying.

if this happen, yes they will have talent but you never know with egos and sometimes to many stars on one team doesn't always work out.

If James goes to Miami, the question will probably be "how do you devide the playing time equally"? And "who will be your go to guy for clutch time shots"?

Anyone know?

If James goes to Miami, the question will probably be "how do you devide the playing time equally"? And "who will be your go to guy for clutch time shots"?

Anyone know?

They all play different positions and have different strengths... HOnestly though D-wade is clutch.. Bosh is an incredible defender and mid range guy for being a big and Lebron... well he's lebron...

Anyone know?

Think of this, whenever the opponent's backup players are on the floor Miami will always have at least one of the Big 3 on the floor to create a mismatch.

You can't double team both Wade and Bron, and you certainly can't forget about Bosh. There will always be a huge mismatch.

We need a PG to dish the ball out and spot up for a 3 every now and then and we're good.

Also my other concern I have is the Center position - not too much depth in the NBA. You have a few Superstars and then the talent just drops off.

They all play different positions and have different strengths... HOnestly though D-wade is clutch.. Bosh is an incredible defender and mid range guy for being a big and Lebron... well he's lebron...

Think of this, whenever the opponent's backup players are on the floor Miami will always have at least one of the Big 3 on the floor to create a mismatch.

You can't double team both Wade and Bron, and you certainly can't forget about Bosh. There will always be a huge mismatch.

We need a PG to dish the ball out and spot up for a 3 every now and then and we're good.

Also my other concern I have is the Center position - not too much depth in the NBA. You have a few Superstars and then the talent just drops off.

Great explanations.

Bro's news down in South Florida is it's a done deal. . he will play in the magic city . . we are all rejoicing down here. Imagine what a dynasty can will be built with those three on the court.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws