over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sam Sulek

3 million subs with as active as his video engagement is, is a lot of money.
I’m completely ignorant to social media. Does 3 million followers equate to a certain dollar amount?? Like for every 500K subscribers you get $25K, etc? Is there a ballpark formula? May be a dumb question, but I’m asking in all seriousness…

Cage

I’m completely ignorant to social media. Does 3 million followers equate to a certain dollar amount?? Like for every 500K subscribers you get $25K, etc? Is there a ballpark formula? May be a dumb question, but I’m asking in all seriousness…

Cage
Good question.

Cage
It comes down to how many people watch his videos and for how long they watch. An active YouTube channel with around 1 mil subs can bring in approx $20k a month from what I’ve seen in the past. Not sure how it scales from there but regardless he is making damn good money for a young guy

It comes down to how many people watch his videos and for how long they watch. An active YouTube channel with around 1 mil subs can bring in approx $20k a month from what I’ve seen in the past. Not sure how it scales from there but regardless he is making damn good money for a young guy
Is that $20K from just YouTube? Or is this YouTube plus whatever advertising gets slapped into your videos?

Cage

Is that $20K from just YouTube? Or is this YouTube plus whatever advertising gets slapped into your videos?

Cage
YouTube pays the creator based off how many views the video gets and how long people watch for from the ads they add to the videos.

Sam posts videos pretty much every day and if he gets 500k views he makes approx $2.5-3.5k off that one video and if a video gets 1 mil views he makes approx $5-7k from that video.

This article lists his estimated monthly earnings at $44k-132k

I gotta admit, I don’t watch too much of him. But he’s popular with a lot of young folk and his approach to diet is kinda reckless…you cant have a bunch of teens running around eating junk food cuz sam says so. People tend to take internet bro-science to the extreme.

There are long term impacts of diet beyond physical appearance…just just a young person’s metabolism can digest it doesn’t mean its okay to eat.

I gotta admit, I don’t watch too much of him. But he’s popular with a lot of young folk and his approach to diet is kinda reckless…you cant have a bunch of teens running around eating junk food cuz sam says so. People tend to take internet bro-science to the extreme.

There are long term impacts of diet beyond physical appearance…just just a young person’s metabolism can digest it doesn’t mean its okay to eat.
The risk from junk food is the health issues that come from getting fat. It’s easier to consume large amounts of highly palatable foods.
People have lost fat on junk food and improved their health like the professor who did “the Twinkie diet”.
Hes not telling anyone to do anything he’s just showing what he does.
Most teens just run around doing god knows what and eating whatever. How many nonfat teens have health issues?

Cage

@juiceball44 explained the how well above, in terms of amounts this website gives you a pretty accurate explanation of how much. I have a small YouTube channel and in my experience the amounts trend towards the top of the range if you get good engagement (clicks, likes, comments etc).

So it's likely he's earning half a million per year solely from YouTube:

I believe he’s in school to be an engineer too. Decent head on his shoulders from the little I see.
Yeah kid is already a millionaire and still driving the same old car he started with and still taking classes to finish his degree. Pretty rare these days

Cage
That's just ad revenue, but it is dependent on watch time, video length, and engagement. Somebody with 1 million subs who mostly makes shorts and on their 10+ minute videos there are few comments/likes and people not watching the whole thing will make much less than somebody with 400k subs who mostly makes 30 minute videos that get tons of comments/likes and people on average are watching for very many minutes.

And with that size of an audience, the capacity to attract sponsors who will pay a fixed salary or to sell your own products to viewers is obviously much higher so a 1 million subscriber audience is technically worth a lot more than 20k usd/mo.

Sam's not a genius when it comes to lifting technique or nutrition and I'm certain his cycles involve heavy tren and oral steroid usage, but I have this feeling he's probably fairly smart with his money and not blowing it on nonsense and is set for life many times over. He deserves all the success he's earned as far as I'm concerned.

He’s averaging 300-500k views per video. And he uploads a video every day. He’s definitely getting paid well.

Why is this thread 41 pages lol
Seriously though i dont get why people in the fitness world hate on him while they are doing the same thing.

That's just ad revenue, but it is dependent on watch time, video length, and engagement. Somebody with 1 million subs who mostly makes shorts and on their 10+ minute videos there are few comments/likes and people not watching the whole thing will make much less than somebody with 400k subs who mostly makes 30 minute videos that get tons of comments/likes and people on average are watching for very many minutes.

And with that size of an audience, the capacity to attract sponsors who will pay a fixed salary or to sell your own products to viewers is obviously much higher so a 1 million subscriber audience is technically worth a lot more than 20k usd/mo.

Sam's not a genius when it comes to lifting technique or nutrition and I'm certain his cycles involve heavy tren and oral steroid usage, but I have this feeling he's probably fairly smart with his money and not blowing it on nonsense and is set for life many times over. He deserves all the success he's earned as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah also seems like a guy who just generally lives conservatively and understands he is literally winning the lottery right now (of course that takes work I don't mean it's just luck). With advertising, sponsors, ads, watch time, etc. I believe he is well making $100K+/month. You never know how youtube policy changes either so keep making bank kid. If he can pull this off a couple years even, invest, live modestly, he could be set for life. Good for him.

Why is this thread 41 pages lol
Seriously though i dont get why people in the fitness world hate on him while they are doing the same thing.
Haven’t seen anyone here hate on this Youngblood… Just more so giving him props for having success at such an early age. I’m definitely jelly, but I’m not a people person so I’d most definitely fail at what he’s doing!!!

Cage

I can chime in some hate if needed. He is young, can train as hard as he wants, is popular, making good money and getting educated, taller than me and has hair!

Haven’t seen anyone here hate on this Youngblood… Just more so giving him props for having success at such an early age. I’m definitely jelly, but I’m not a people person so I’d most definitely fail at what he’s doing!!!

Cage

Yep. Good for the kid. He's happy and doing well.

Rather see stuff like this than more from Nick Trigiili or the Tren Twins.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity