over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sam Sulek

N
Haven’t seen anyone here hate on this Youngblood… Just more so giving him props for having success at such an early age. I’m definitely jelly, but I’m not a people person so I’d most definitely fail at what he’s doing!!!

Cage
Not here brother but on instagram and youtube.

I’m completely ignorant to social media. Does 3 million followers equate to a certain dollar amount?? Like for every 500K subscribers you get $25K, etc? Is there a ballpark formula? May be a dumb question, but I’m asking in all seriousness…

Cage
Subs come with popularity exposure the analytics can’t compute in a number like like.

Not sure if this has been posted yet but Sam is going to be doing photo ops at the Arnold Sports Festival alongside the greats.

Attachments

• IMG_0277.jpeg
    IMG_0277.jpeg
    113.1 KB · Views: 33
I can chime in some hate if needed. He is young, can train as hard as he wants, is popular, making good money and getting educated, taller than me and has hair!
I am jealous now that you put it that way

Yeah also seems like a guy who just generally lives conservatively and understands he is literally winning the lottery right now (of course that takes work I don't mean it's just luck). With advertising, sponsors, ads, watch time, etc. I believe he is well making $100K+/month. You never know how youtube policy changes either so keep making bank kid. If he can pull this off a couple years even, invest, live modestly, he could be set for life. Good for him.
Pretty sure he lives in a share house and drives a shitty car. I think he’s making some good financial decisions rather than blowing it all away

Dude I watched some YouTube shorts and he looks like he's gained 10lbs. He was posing next to Samson and while smaller it was not as big a difference as I thought it would be!

I went to the Arnold Classic in Columbus, and i saw that he had a paid autograph signing behind curtains. The line for that was a good hour and some change..I continued to walk towards the Hosstile booth and I see grown men/kids ASLEEP waiting in line for him to make his way over there. I said to the few that were awake “y’all are pathetic” and continued on.

I went to the Arnold Classic in Columbus, and i saw that he had a paid autograph signing behind curtains. The line for that was a good hour and some change..I continued to walk towards the Hosstile booth and I see grown men/kids ASLEEP waiting in line for him to make his way over there. I said to the few that were awake “y’all are pathetic” and continued on.
That’s badass bro 🙄

Would I do it? Hell no. But honestly, if these people look up to him and really value meeting him, why does it bother you they wait in line?

🙄

Beast mode

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity