over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Same cycle

shawnkarbabacz

Registered
I havent noticed this in many posts, but as alot of guys say time and time again, why up the dose if you can grow on the same?

How many guys have run the same cycle for their 2nd as they did their first? Assuming you grew well on the first (and i know the first is always going to be the most effective in terms of dose/results) and did the exact same on the 2nd to see if they got the same/close to the same results?

Ive seen many 2nd cycles posted, and they have pretty much all been quite a bit different then the first cycle (that they post as well). Is this due to just the assumption that after the first you need to ramp it up? Am i just coincidentally only reading those posts and there are others ive missed?

Im not trying to make a pt or anything, as im faaaaaaaaaaar less educated then most guys on this board, but my question stems from curiosity.

IMO

if you do a cycle of 500mg test for 12 weeks and you grow to 250lbs when you get off you WILL shrink.
so, next itme you cycle if you get on 500mg again for another 12 weeks you will go back to that same weight you were at w/ previous cycle of 500mgs and gains stop. this is called a plateau.
so, to avoid reaching that same plateau UP DOSE. etc etc etc
otherwise you are just yo yoing IMO. but few people realize this cuz they do "bulkers" and eat like shit but use same dose so they THINK they got bigger on same cycle but did not. they just got fatter which made them slightly stronger but overall didn't change in lean mass.
so when you hit a plateau its time to up things.... -JS

I think many factors could plan into this answer.

1st cycle might have been the bomb. So, I ask how much time between 2nd cycle? How well did you eat and train between cycles? How well did you maintain size?

I will 100% agree the first basic low dose cycle can very well be the best mg for mg. A first timer never had this product in his system. So the responce is off the hook. Next time 4 or 6 months later the body remembers the product from the first time. So, this time your nutrition better be on point and high in calories etc.

I do understand the question. I too would like to hear many thoughts on the question. I just feel we all are different we all respond different you just have to live it and learn it.

Best of luck,
K

Very very good question. Thank you for posting. I would like to hear a variety of opinions on this topic.

its not difficult...

more dose more results.
thats assuming diet is right.
-JS

makes sense, but JS it seems like youre saying you are gonna lose ALL that you gained from your cycle? Man i hope not! (i start my first pct in 6 weeks :( )

Seems like if you were to retain maybe 75% of it, whos to say the next time, running the same gear, you wont get the exact same result?

Again, this is just speculation since im IN my FIRST cycle ever, but id like to hear from anybody that did do the same for the first two.

Given the previous logic an average guy would be doing a gram a week of something in 5 or 6 cycles. UNLESS, I misunderstood.
To go up everytime, "as a rule", IMO seems very flawed. Maybe Im wrong, but just figured Id throw another angle out there.

Great Question

This is an excellent question. I would love to hear from others, they're opinions on this matter.

I am doing my first cycle as well and never really thought about how much to do for a second cycle.

tell me:

Given the previous logic an average guy would be doing a gram a week of something in 5 or 6 cycles. UNLESS, I misunderstood.
To go up everytime, "as a rule", IMO seems very flawed. Maybe Im wrong, but just figured Id throw another angle out there.

assuming u r eating right, how can u gro continually on same dose?

take food for example, if you always eat 3,000 calories how will you ever grow more on the same amount of calories? answer: u cant.
drugs are the same.

trust me there will come a time when you have your diet perfected and you stop growing on "x" dose. at that time there is nothing you can do. you could eat more but you would just gain fat. so you have to up dose then you will eat more and it will be used for muscle not fat. thats pretty much how it works. -JS

take food for example, if you always eat 3,000 calories how will you ever grow more on the same amount of calories? answer: u cant.
drugs are the same.

trust me there will come a time when you have your diet perfected and you stop growing on "x" dose. at that time there is nothing you can do. you could eat more but you would just gain fat. so you have to up dose then you will eat more and it will be used for muscle not fat. thats pretty much how it works. -JS

Im not talking "continually" on the same dose or caloric intake. What I am saying is that to go up EVERYTIME I don't think should be a rule of thumb for people, unless you've been doing it awhile and KNOW yourself.
We're talking 2nd and third cycle. You'll still gain, maybe not as much as the first, but you'll still gain.

Here's the question again.
Why up the dose if you can grow on the same?
The answer is...you don't, or shouldn't at least. Eventually you won't, but if your still growing on the same, I don't understand why anyone would increase unless your greedy.

You can take this conversation into any area of your life. If it's working, why make any adjustments?

Just my opinion.

drugs are the same.

Yeah thats just a sad fact. Like deisel was saying though, all the 2nd and 3rd cycles i see posted here are all pretty different then the first. Just curious why. Is it a preemptive strike so to speak because you think, as JS is saying, that you wont grow on the same again?

Like i said, i very new to the whole chemical game, but PERSONALLY i think the only thing im going to do differently next time is maybe add something to jumpstart at the begining (since all im using is Enth) but keep the dose the same. Kind of see how that goes as far results, and maybe adjust if need be. Like a diet. haha maybe thats a stupid way to do it? Just lookin for some opinions.

Also next time i plan to add more cals. I started this, my first one, to help not lose muscle during my diet since i shrank bigtime last yr :/. Little did i know id be gaining a shitload of muscle WHILE losing the fat! No matter what i hear, aas IS a magical asset! (of course provided you know what youre doing with the other 'get big' components :) )

its simple guys...

when you hit a plateau UP DOSE or FOOD or BOTH. most likely it will have to be dose. cuz upping dose can increase strength which ups metabolism which ups need for calories which ups muscle growth etc etc

sure run same cycle as long as it makes you grow. but if you stop growing upping dose is your best strategy to break plateau...(really the only if all other aspects of training are correct ie. diet and routine)
-JS

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear