over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

saw this on another site ?

TTT,, I don't know anything about this. Does anyone know or wanna shed light on it?

saw it over on elite...looks to be true i dont belive anyone on the accused side has stepped up to rebuttle....

I've seen on alot of boards questions relating to alin and balkan and if he/they are a legitamate supplier/manufacturer of human grade gear. I even asked about it in a previous thread as balkan produce vetenarian products (i.e EQ) and exotic poducts (i.e tren) which as far as im aware you cant get a license for as human grade. But there is nothing to say he has a license for test, deca etc and is producing other things in the same lab. Big A clearly told me balkan was human grade and I have no reason not to believe anyone else over him. Looking past wether its pharma grade or not it is good quality as there are batch tests and alot of personal recomendations from vets on many boards, so make of the 'story' what you will. The only evidence available (license etc.) what im aware of shows balkan is legit.

I´ve said it once and i will say again... Balkan products are good... period.

I can only compare them to the British Dragon products, the real ones not the crappy fakes.

I´am using balkan stuff and they work great, for example their tren acetate is great, it gives me really bad night sweats but works great.

Anyone who's used the stuff knows it is good to go! There are a whole lot of people who simply can't compete with his prices. This is the result.

THIS IS INSANE,I HAVE NEVER USED HIM BUT WOW, I NEED TO HEAR MORE, I WAS THINKING OF *******

Last edited by a moderator:
FOUND THIS!!!!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Dear friend and fellow athlete,

We see lab tests posted every day on the internet. They’re usually posted on various steroid forums, with no person named as who they were originally sent to, and no signature at the bottom.

In my estimation, they’re useless, for the most part.

So when I was contracted to do a series of articles for xxxxxxxx.com about Balkan Pharmaceuticals, I immediately wanted to do one about their quality control and obtain lab tests showing what kind product they were actually putting out; and of course, I wanted them mailed directly to me from the lab, with signatures on everything. I wanted to own hard copy of everything, and I want someone’s name on each test, that would vouch for the legitimacy of each and every test.

San Rafael Chemical Services provided all of the latter. This required several things on my part. First, I had to contact the company who had conducted the tests and ask to talk about them. They were actually very accommodating. I made sure that each test was done on an unopened bottle, with the fliptop still previously attached, and that the identification numbers were intact and visible – which they all were. Why did I want this information? Well, because the bottles were sent in by a third party (not me), and if the tops weren’t on, or serial numbers were not present, then I would suspect that the bottle had been tampered with. In this case, however, everything was intact, and these bottles are EXACTLY what you would get if you got one straight from the factory.

The lab that did the testing personally confirmed all of that to me. Alright, I know you’re satisfied (as I was) that these tests are on the up and up now, so I’ll let you in on how they went.

Remember, the facts I’m presenting to you are the best ones I have…as far as I understand it, Balkan Pharmaceuticals makes several different lines of anabolics, some veterinary and some Human Grade, etc…the tests I have are only that…the tests I could personally get my hands on, regardless of product. So keep that in mind as you’re reading this. I spoke with SRCS several times on the phone regarding this series of tests, and corresponded with them via both e-mail and regular mail, just to make sure everything was on the up and up.

Unfortunately, not long after I finished writing this article, SRCS was the subject of an inquiry by the federal government for being involved with testing anabolics (see gray sidebar).

First, let’s talk about the basics, and that means we need to see how one of the Balkan Testosterone products stacks up.

We’re taking a look at Balkan Pharmaceuticals Sustamed 250, the first licensed pharmaceutical 4-ester blend to hit the market since Omnadren.

According to the HPLC (High-Performance Liquid Chromatograph) tests SRCS performed on this product, it came out to have an extra 10mgs of testosterone in it (260mgs/ml). This is obviously very accurately dosed, easily falling within FDA standards for accuracy. View the Sustamed 250 Lab Test.

Lately, I’ve been very interested in Multi-Ester blends, and if I were to buy a Balkan version of testosterone, this would be the one I’d be using. Balkan offers this product in several different presentations, so if you’re looking, they’ve got some bad-ass looking amps and boxes available. Ok, so now we know that there’s a nice accurate human grade blended testosterone product on the market. I’m pretty happy with that knowledge, as many people seem to be preferring the blended testosterones after my last article concerning steroid esters.

Since Negma discontinued their Parabolan product a couple of decades ago, there’s been no human grade Trenbolone on the market. Now, I have a couple of nice lab tests showing that Balkan Pharmaceuticals Trenbolone Forte (the Enanthate Ester) is within 3% of label claims (6 mgs over dosed, or 206mgs/ml instead of the label claim of 200), and their Trenbolone Retard (which uses the original ester from Parabolan) came in at 108mgs/ml (label claim is 100mgs/ml). View the Trenbolone Forte lab test.

For many people (professional bodybuilders especially), Tren is the drug they turn to right after testosterone. And of course, looking at the pictures of Balkan Pharmaceuticals Trenbolone products, you can certainly see that they have that dark gold/brown color which is the signature shade of trenbolone. Now, remember, although there’s a lot of lab tests floating around, I’m only using the ones which SRCS directly signed and sent to me, which examined unopened bottles with the serial numbers intact. So this means I do not actually have a test for every single product Balkan Pharmaceuticals produces, but I have a lot, and I’m very pleased with the results for the most part.

Their quality control seems to favor overdosing in most cases, and is generally very reasonably accurate.

So let’s take a look at some of the orals I’ve seen tests for… I’ve gotten my hands on 2 tests for the varying doses available of Strombafort (Stanozolol) tabs (10mg and 50mg sizes respectively). The 50mg tabs tested out at a very accurate 50.5mgs/tab and the 10mg tabs tested out to be 10.6mgs/tab. View the lab tests for the 10mg tabs and the 50mg tabs.

Needless to say, I’m very happy with that result. Again, this is basically within FDA guidelines. I believe that these lab tests show everything that they can; in other words, Balkan Pharmaceuticals has produced a line of products which contain what they should, and are dosed to within acceptable parameters. I would personally have no reservations using their products in my future cycles, as long as I were in a part of the world where that was legal…

Last edited:
Well,
The way I just read the thread it looks Like proof was Shown that it IS
a legit brand. Licensed and Listed in its Country.

Im betting the guy that started that post would like to Take it back.
Nothing worse then eating your words Like that :eek:

Well,
The way I just read the thread it looks Like proof was Shown that it IS
a legit brand. Licensed and Listed in its Country.

Im betting the guy that started that post would like to Take it back.
Nothing worse then eating your words Like that :eek:

:D

You have to remember that Genxxl (AXIO) are desperate to bring Alin down. They've been doing it for years and it has always back fired on them - last time with BritishDragon being shut down. All these type of threads are started by people representing them.

If anyone wants to confirm Balkan's legitimacy, go to their website, check the goverment issued licences and then call the respective gov body in Moldova (they speak english as I called them) and supply them the licence details and ask them if they are legit, etc.
How much more proof that they are legit than that do you want?

another attempt to smack alin around.. :rolleyes: about every two months this happens.. but, wow, ya have to give the accuser credit.. he even went to the sed country and investigated :rolleyes: good thing he is looking out for us..;) YAWN...

You have to remember that Genxxl (AXIO) are desperate to bring Alin down. They've been doing it for years and it has always back fired on them - last time with BritishDragon being shut down. All these type of threads are started by people representing them.

If anyone wants to confirm Balkan's legitimacy, go to their website, check the goverment issued licences and then call the respective gov body in Moldova (they speak english as I called them) and supply them the licence details and ask them if they are legit, etc.
How much more proof that they are legit than that do you want?

This is bottom line. Competition trying to stir troubles again.This is very easy information from Moldova government to get for anyone who wants to check out facility and license. Balkan is 100% pharmaceutical grade manufacturer facility. Our products and facility are scrutinized under very tight conditions by our government.

This is bottom line. Competition trying to stir troubles again.This is very easy information from Moldova government to get for anyone who wants to check out facility and license. Balkan is 100% pharmaceutical grade manufacturer facility. Our products and facility are scrutinized under very tight conditions by our government.

If you own this supposedly legit facility, why not take a bunch of photos of the outside, the inside, people working, the toilets.... whatever is required to prove its legit, and you havnt just got a licence for a high-street pharmacy as pictured in those posts.

Im not trying to stir anything, since im actually using Balkan products myself at the minute, but if your factory is legit then surely you can prove it quite easily, once and for all, with a few pics of your own....right?

SERIOUSLY FELLAS!!!!

What part of GOVERNMENT ISSUED LICENSE don't you understand? What more do you want? Like Big A said, look at the website, and give them a call. And then, LET IT REST!!

What part of GOVERNMENT ISSUED LICENSE don't you understand? What more do you want? Like Big A said, look at the website, and give them a call. And then, LET IT REST!!

Agreed........

Vandemecum pharmaceutical plants directory of Republic of Moldova, seems BALKAN PHARM

Vandemecum of pharmaceutical plants directory of Republic of Moldova. As you can see BALKAN PHARMACEUTICALS SRL is listed there. This book is for sale at any library in that contry.

License post.

**broken link removed**

If you check their website will find a protected copy of the "pharmaceutical plant license" issued by their government, sure for BalkanPharmaceuticals factory.

Looking on their products page will find products like this:
"CLENBUTEROL 20 µG Each Tablet Contains: Clenbuterol 20 µg Authorisation no. 112/21.september.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII "

That means that each product in part was approved by government for fabrication by BP. and selling on the pharmacy outlets for human use.

There are products that doesnt contain Authorisation number In conformity with laws .... listed there. That mean those products are under research, or already at human testing phase or are projjected for production in future.

Those information I got from their site. Anyone can call in moldova chamber of license or any authority to ask if that company is legal and products are for human use.

DANABOL 10 MG
Each Tablet Contains: Methandienone 10 mg
Tablet Count: 100 and 500
Authorisation no. 106/21.september.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
DANABOL 50 MG
Each Tablet Contains: Methandienone 50 mg
Tablet Count: 100
Authorisation no. 106/21.september.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
HALOTEST 2 MG
Each Tablet Contains: Fluoxymesterone 2 mg
Authorisation no. 111/21.september.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
HALOTEST 5 MG
Each Tablet Contains: Fluoxymesterone 5 mg
Authorisation no. 111/21.september.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
HALOTEST 10 MG
Each Tablet Contains: Fluoxymesterone 10 mg
STROMBAFORT 10 MG
Each Tablet Contains: Stanozolol 10 mg
Authorisation no. 107/21.september.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
STROMBAFORT 50 MG
Each Tablet Contains: Stanozolol 50 mg
Authorisation no. 107/21.september.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
CITOMED 50 µG
Each Tablet Contains: Liothyronine 50 µg
Authorisation no. 109/21.september.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
ROVASTIN 10 MG
Each Tablet Contains: Rosuvastatine 10 mg
Authorisation no. 108/21.september.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
ROVASTIN 20 MG
Each Tablet Contains: Rosuvastatine 20 mg
Authorisation no. 108/21.september.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
CLENBUTEROL 20 µG
Each Tablet Contains: Clenbuterol 20 µg
Authorisation no. 112/21.september.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
CLENBUTEROL 40 µG
Each Tablet Contains: Clenbuterol 40 µg
Authorisation no. 112/21.september.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
EXEDROL 25 MG
Each Tablet Contains: Exemestane 25 mg
Authorisation no. 110/21.september.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII

TESTOSTERONA-C
Each ml contain: Testosterone Cypionate 100 mg/ml 1ml,2ml,5ml,10ml
Authorisation no. 69/29.may.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
TESTOSTERONA-C
Each ml contain: Testosterone Cypionate 200 mg/ml 1ml,2ml,5ml,10ml
Authorisation no. 70/29.may.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
TESTOSTERONA-E
Each ml contain: Testosterone Enanthate 100 mg/ml 1ml,2ml,5ml,10mlm
Authorisation no. 71/29.may.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
TESTOSTERONA-E
Each ml contain: Testosterone Enanthate 200 mg/ml 1ml,2ml,5ml,10ml
Authorisation no. 72/29.may.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
TESTOSTERONA-P
Each ml contain: Testosterone Propionate 100 mg/ml 1ml,2ml,5ml,10ml
Authorisation no. 73/29.may.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
TESTOSTERONA-P
Each ml contain: Testosterone Propionate 200 mg/ml 1ml,2ml,5ml,10ml
Authorisation no. 74/29.may.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
NANDROLONA-D
Each ml contain: Nandrolone decanoate 50 mg/ml 1ml,2ml,5ml,10ml
Authorisation no. 77/29.may.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
NANDROLONA-D
Each ml contain: Nandrolone decanoate 100 mg/ml 1ml,2ml,5ml,10ml
Authorisation no. 78/29.may.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
NANDROLONA-D
Each ml contain: Nandrolone decanoate 200 mg/ml 1ml,2ml,5ml,10ml
Authorisation no. 79/29.may.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
SUSTAMED 125
Each ml contain: Testosterone 125mg/ml
15 mg Testosterone propionate
30 mg Testosterone isocaproate
30 mg Testosterone phenylpropionate
50 mg Testosterone decanoate
1ml,2ml,5ml,10ml
Authorisation no. 75/29.may.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
SUSTAMED 250
Each ml contain: Testosterone 250mg/ml
30 mg Testosterone propionate
60 mg Testosterone isocaproate
60 mg Testosterone phenylpropionate
100 mg Testosterone decanoate
1ml,2ml,5ml,10ml
Authorisation no. 76/29.may.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII

Products like Trenbolone EQ Turanabol are under process of licensing for veterinary grade (noone will approve those for human use) and when will be ready will be launched with another name brand like a new line for veterinary use but you will find wriiten that was produced by BalkanPharmaceuticals so even will be for veterinary use be sure the standard that they will respect will be as close to standards for human grade. But legit papers never will be issued for those products for human grade.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity