over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SEO Done Badly

your journal is geting very interesting. why won't you open a new thread so ppl can follow your syntherol evolution?

Definitely, would be great to read a log of some sort and see any pics you wouldn't mind sharing.

Maybe so - I'll start it with some pics tho - I'm in the 2nd phase now with 2ml into each bi - started late on the tri's so tomorrow i go from 1 to 2 ml on the tris. It's a crazy ass experience i'll tell you. It definately feels like "cheating" but in fact i am going for the long term gain 6 months out. So far i am up 1+" on each arm, lost a little definition but have a crazy "pumped" feeling 7/24.

Arms are looking massive (to me). It's funny as hell to be outgrowing the sleeves on ALL my shirts - even the xl's. I have one XXL from anchor blue (their stuff is generally for skinny guys) and it still fits. The pumps on bi curls are def painful (not excruciating, but def feel like I am stretching the shit out of my arms.)

No real "fakeness" to the appearance and def no "lumps" I been doing it in the am and then taking a hot shower and massaging like crazy with soap and then moisturizer after the shower. Seems a little narcissistic to be honest to stand there in the bathroom and go at my biceps for 5 mins rubbing crean into them - LOL

Funny story of the week - i went to the medical sup[ply store to get some elbow braces 'cause i have some tendonitus from curling the 60lb dbs (most i did before was 45) It was kind stupid to do so cause i ended up injuring my tendon, but I thot "Gee I look like i could curl 60lbs...." anyways - the guy at the store had a hard time getting a support that would fit over my bicep! hahahaha - and that was a week ago so now they are even bigger... i am sure they will fit again when the oil dissipates and i am left with only muscle.

This is a week off from training for me 'cause i am tapped out and have a bitch of a cold. it's killing me cause i am dying to get back in the gym, but I promised (wife, Chiro + me) to wait until next Sat to go back.

Ill try to get some pics in the next few days. Got plenty from last month or two for comparison.

sorry no pics yet, been crazy busy. But quick update - it seems tobe working well, but holyFUK my arms are SOOOO sore - they are swole for sure but feel like I have pounded them lifting 500 4x4 fence posts. i would no way do this or recommend it if you think it is an "easy way " to add size. Having said that - had a good arm workout this am - much lighter numbers than usual but the pumpsare so intense and painful i couldnt do more. Mostly it's the reps rather than theweight. Even with the lighter curls i hadto quit at 10 reps because i thout my Biceps were going to explode or rip.
Ona briter note, eveyone was staring at me curling the 90lb BB doind spiders because i was so pumped. and the guy next tome said - Wow you have huge arms, man." hahahahah

I was at 16 1/2 for the past 2 years now at 17 1/2 prolly 18 at the gym pumped... Crazy shit. oh yeah - I'm like 17 days in. 13 to go!

Leanbody, you should really put this in a log. A lot of people will be interested in reading it.

Good to hear you are doing well, keep the updates coming, always good to read about others experiences.

20 Days in

20 days in - tomorrow I start 3ml - can't imagine what that will feel like!

measured my arms pumped yesterday:
R= 18.25" up from 16.75"
L= 17.75" up from 16.25"

getting comments from the neighbors on how big they are...LOL

I'll look for a better pic - BTW - 20 days in not 15....

Attachments

• arm-compm.jpg
    arm-compm.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 417
  • arm-back.jpg
    arm-back.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 478
Last edited:
20 days in - tomorrow I start 3ml - can't imagine what that will feel like!

measured my arms pumped yesterday:
R= 18.25" up from 16.75"
L= 17.75" up from 16.25"

getting comments from the neighbors on how big they are...LOL

I'll look for a better pic - BTW - 20 days in not 15....

Ehhh.....different lighting so it isnt doing you any justice......

hey bud - yeah you got great results. It's funny that the pics dont show a bigger difference, since the circumference has definately grown. You had a really nice peak, did you just pinn strait down the peak for that or was it genetics?

I suppose genetics. I pinned the way the protocol calls for. I did put more oil in my left though since it had been lagging and it did catch up some with my right. During the experiment I also lost a good amount of bodyfat, and that scewed measurements of my arm some.

Looking good. Is definetly working for you. Keep posting! You're probably on the third phase by now and this is when the results are getting realy visible. Good luck

Last edited:
Looking good. Is definetly working for you. Keep posting! You're probably on the third phase by now and this is when the results are getting realy visible. Good luck

Yeah - Ill say - I am getting daily comments on my arms! hahahahaha I'm getting used to the feeling of being pumped 24/7 but defiitely does a number on my sleep - only a few positions are comfortable. I out grew my elbow supports (neoprene tube type) so for my tendonitus I tried a knee brace! LOL I think I just need to be smart and lift correctly. No more ego driven 60lb DB curls for me! Prolly the most amazing is the feel of them when I am massaging after the injections. It's like someone else's arms! I am going to concentrate on working them when i am done - I sure would hate to loose all this size. I know the swelling from the pins will go away and eventuall the oil will be gone, so i hope to be left with a good solid 1" gain.

Looking great man, keep it up. Thanks for posting the pics.

27 days in!

Hey Guys
So just another 3 days and I am looking forward to the end of the human pincushion.... Actually I started the triceps 3 days late so will finish those a few days after the biceps. Good god - it is amazing, the transformation! My arms are so swole it's incredible. It's an odd feeling tho -- like being pumped 24 7 and they feel really stiff - like i cant touch my shoulders with my index finger.... i am doing more stretching now - trying to force some flexibility in there. The massaging has become important too because I do feel bumps right after i inject 3 ml's - takes a few minutes to move it around. A few days ago I had 2 bleeders on my right tricep. After injecting they swole up with blood and I had to ice them to make it go down. Worked pretty good - all smooth now but I have 2 golf ball size bruises. Not bad though considering 100's of pins in a month. I'm also doing a 10 minute bi/tri workout with 15 lb dbs after injecting to get the blood flowing.

I must say i can see the seductive side of this stuff. You really don't need to workout at all to get big arms - just a little pain. I'm into lifting and pushing myself so i won't end up with Syntherol arms 6 months from now, but I can see that a lazy guy would love this stuff for the instant gratification.

I am technically taking today as a rest day, but planning on some cardio this afternoon, and will likely pump up my arms again at the end of the day.

I'll post some pics and measurements after Wed.

That's great your cycle is a success. Yes, we are all waiting to see the pics:D
Is good you worked hard the whole time. There is no syntherol easy way of injecting and growing muscle.

That's great your cycle is a success. Yes, we are all waiting to see the pics:D
Is good you worked hard the whole time. There is no syntherol easy way of injecting and growing muscle.

too true! had a great arm workout tonite and when i felt too swole, I did a bunch of stretching - so hopefully that fascia is getting ready to accomodate some bigger muscle fibers...

Funny story # 101
I was standing on the stairs at the gym tonite in a tank top talking to a gal waiting for the spin class, when a lady (65+) came down the stairs and said, "now that's an arm! I'd like to take a picture of that!" and started sqeezing my bi - LOL it was like a the tusch scene from that movie "Where's Poppa?"! At least i have all the grannies hot and bothered! :headbang::headbang:hahahahaha

lol:p
You wish she was 35-40 years younger;)

Ain't that the truth - Saturday i went out with a buddy who's 27 to see the UFC fight and by 10:30 pm we were surrounded by (5) 23-25 y.o. hotties - Yeow! i left to go home to the wife & kids - He scored! hahahahaha

But none of them pinched my bi's like granny....;-)

Hey Guys

I must say i can see the seductive side of this stuff. You really don't need to
workout at all to get big arms - just a little pain. I'm into lifting and pushing
myself so i won't end up with Syntherol arms 6 months from now, but I can
see that a lazy guy would love this stuff for the instant gratification..

The 'instant size' you get just from injecting goes as soon as the oil goes.

I don't see how anyone would 'want' to keep doing daily or even EOD 3ml x
8 shots to get bigger arms. But then again there are some people that will.

Okay, so I know Leanbody here from another board. We've become quite good friends and I just want everyone to know I don't mean any offense to what I'm about to say here. We know each other and it's all good.

Are you legitimately running any cycle that will promote there to be new muscle growth (not talking hypertrophy here, but rather hyperplasia) to fill in the space where the syntherol stretched the fascia? Growth and slin? or maybe just even growth?

The 'instant size' you get just from injecting goes as soon as the oil goes.

I don't see how anyone would 'want' to keep doing daily or even EOD 3ml x
8 shots to get bigger arms. But then again there are some people that will.

You be right big man, but based on my experience there are lots of peeps who would do anything but the heavy work to get size...People are always looking for the shortcuts that don't involve effort - that's that basis of the success of the supplement and diet industries IMO.

Okay, so I know Leanbody here from another board. We've become quite good friends and I just want everyone to know I don't mean any offense to what I'm about to say here. We know each other and it's all good.

Are you legitimately running any cycle that will promote there to be new muscle growth (not talking hypertrophy here, but rather hyperplasia) to fill in the space where the syntherol stretched the fascia? Growth and slin? or maybe just even growth?

Yup - got that covered - i would be bummed to go thru all this to see my arms inflate and deflate in 6 months with nothing to show for it....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131